main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Good and The Bad

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Space_Cowboy, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    OOC: Naw, I figured he's just got a talent for it. ;)

*Bane opens his eyes and looks directly at the impatient apprentice.*

And what exactly do you suggest, Darth Maul? That we blindly rush out there and slash and hack at them? I sense that someone is already trying that technique even as we speak.

*Bane rises to his feet and looks at each person in the room*
    If we combine our powers, we should be able to defeat the Jedi from here. It has worked before to devistate entire battle fields with only the addition of a couple more Sith Lords, it can work again on this small scale.

*Bane turns his attention back to Maul, an aura of darkside energy begins to eminate from him.*
    The Jedi are weak, but only as a single entity serving the Dark Side can we wipe them out all at once.

2. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: HH, he ain't so bad. I am sure that there are more hideous descriptions that can be posted. But I do not have the mind capacity at work. :p

Yo da man

Master Yoda, with the other Jedi heading towards the room with the lightsabers, felt a tremor in the Force. The introductions could not be made at this moment, because something was about to happen.

"Master Windu, do you feel that?"

3. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    *Having flexed his powers, Bane shuts them down again to minimal levels.*

So what will it be?

OOC: I wonder what became of ol' Sidious and Vader...

4. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    Kyp Durron

I do...
    *I said to Master Yoda nervously*
    *They turned to me*
    That man is called Exar Kun...
    he was onece my master...
    *I said shamefully*
    I had almost killed Master Luke by his influence... then Master Luke banished his spirit from the Yavin 4 Temple permanently, and I turned back to the right side...
    Kun was the one who supposedly created the sith... He is the most talented person in the force I had ever met!
    *I said then paused*
    *I looked around, embarrassed and the stopped talking*

5. Obi-HaCoR

Obi-HaCoR Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2002
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

I looked at Kyp as he finally kept his mouth shut. He obviously must not understand who is standing before him. If he ever saw Master Yoda and Master Windu in action, he would have rethought his statment. I kneel down in front of Yoda, it was so wonderful to see my Master again.

"It's been too long", I said to Yoda as he looked up at me and nodded.

I felt much more comfortable now. With Yoda and Mace here, we are in good hands. I looked at Master Windu and shook his hands. He looks back at me and smiles.

"Long time no see, it's good to have you back." I said to him as well.

I look down in thier hands and Yoda has two lihtsabers. In astonishment I notice mine as well as Kyp's I believe in his hand. He gives them both to us. Feeling much better know, I hook my saber to the side of my belt. I bow before both of my Masters as they stand before me in all thier powerful glory. Kyp begins to stare in awe at the both of them as he senses thier powerful ability and connection with the Force.

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    OOC: Excellent post Obi.

I feel that I am about the only one not up to snuff.

7. Lord_Monestario

Lord_Monestario Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    Dooku

Dooku opened his eyes and felt the force flowing through him. He said "I think we should either attack now, or find more reinforcements. We were out numbered before, and we wil probably still be, I sence a few other sith lords in this place we are in. I do however sence my old master, Darth Sidious. What do you think we should do?"

ooc:Where is everyone?

8. Space_Cowboy

Space_Cowboy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 15, 2002
    ooc: sORRY I HAVENT BEEN here for a while. this is the first time ive been able to get away from school work. It looks like both sides are regrouping, it may be a good idea to start another battle, just to get things going. Remember people, you can die!
    If you die, then you can just join the next game.

9. The_Darkside_Prophet

The_Darkside_Prophet Jedi Youngling

Nov 10, 2002
    ooc:Wow! This is the first time ive been able to get off of homework too! I havent been online for ever! Ive started to miss this game!

ic: Droma

"I think we should find more people and if we find any Jedi then well kill em! Sound good to you?"

10. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    "Staying here is inviting the Jedi to come to us. It is always better to be on the offensive than on the weak side. If there are other Sith here, then they must be found immediately, before the Jedi get hold of them. The Jedi may have numbers for now, but we have stregnth, cunning, and can have surprise."

11. Lord_Monestario

Lord_Monestario Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    dooku

"Good ideas both of you. We should attack now, I sence at least 3 other sith lords in this place. We must find them and then attack the jedi!"

At that, the 4 sith set out with the remaining lightsabers.

ooc: Does anyone know where Darth Vader or Darth Sidious are?

Tag: anyone

12. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    We may need to find some new players for the inactive players. If anyone can find a couple that would be great!

13. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC: I think we need to simply be patient, and await some newcomers to take up the roles offered.

I would post, but I must wait for the Jedi to respond to my attack on their little meeting.

I'll continually check in to see when and if they have, but the quicker they do, the quicker we can continue here.

Good Luck to all.

14. SamakinSkywalker

SamakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    OCC: you never attacked... I didnt see it atleast... ?[face_plain]

SamakinSkywalker: Burning Rocks is what I do
    Party Whip at IAMS | Bow down to Satimber and Kas or face my wrath!

15. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Anakin was startled when the lights went out, but decided now would be his chance to wander off. He could sense a dark presence near them and so he went toward a door, on the other side of the room...

16. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    OOC: BartSimpson obviously saw it. ;)

For reference, and to save you searching, I've cut off all power to the room the Jedi are meeting in, which has shut off the lights and locked the doors, which need power to open the mechanism.

Take your time. :)

17. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Anakin made it to the door, and tried to open.

"Blast. It's locked. Well, might as well force my way."

He ignited his lightsaber and thrust it into the metal door, letting the intense heat melt a hole in the metal.

18. Space_Cowboy

Sep 15, 2002
    where is everyone?

everyone needs to start posting again. Expecially the jedi!

19. Maulfly

Oct 23, 2001
    Bane

*Bane choses to follow the others as they search for the other Sith for now, stuck in his own dark thoughts*

20. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    OOC: Sorry guys, I am out of town right now and can't stay on this computer much at all. I am just writing to say that I will not be making any posts here until Sunday night (when I return) or Monday morning. Sorry :(

21. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Minutes later, the whole in the wall was big enough for Anakin to walk through. He deignited his lightsaber and moved into the darkened hallway, feeling through the force for the right path. five minutes later he was in another corridor, but this one was lit, very well. He masked his presence and silently walked through the the building, searching for a way out...

22. BartSimpson-SithLord

Jan 24, 2002
    Anakin felt like he had been walking for days, well, at least hours. But he pressed on, until he found a door that appeared to have once been glass. He studied the door, and discovered it had begun to sag under the weight of time. He kicked it, hard, and the glass shattered. He walked out onto a landing platform in the pouring rain. "Where am I?" He asked as he looked at the vast oceans. He stared forward and saw a broken down, ancient, starship. Some sort of Delta wing flyer. He moved over to it and found that the engines were corroded beyond repair, and he didn't have and spare parts. But the other systems seemed to be fixable, esspecialy the weapons systems. He got into the cockpit and closed the cover over him for protection from the downpour. He studied the control panel and looked to the side, finally noticing a similarly inert and obviously worn R4 droid. Without the droid, the ship would be hard to handle, but he may be able to get the repulsors working if he could find some tools. He began searching the cockpit and finally found some. He wouldn't be able to get offplanet with this thing, but he could cause some serious damage. At once, he began working...

23. Obi-HaCoR

Jul 13, 2002
    OOC: I'm Back!! :)

Obi-Wan Kenobi

I knelt down on one knee as Yoda called me towards him. I could feel his power just radiating off of him. The Master means business. It was so good to see them all again. Him and Mace were a sight for soar eyes. I looked to my side as I watched Kyp put on a little show for us. He is quite skillful at the use of the lightsaber. He reminds me of how Anakin used to be in his lightsaber trainings. Always believing he was above the rest and definitly not afraid to show how good he was.

I turned my attention away from Kyp as I buckled my saber to my side. I felt I didn't need to put on a show for anyone. Yoda and Mace knew what I was capable of. I could get the job done and thats all that mattered. I felt another presence out there..........a good one at that. I told Yoda and Mace that perhaps we should go and venture off to find the other that wonders the hall. Hopefully we can get to them before the Sith does.

24. 6-6-6

6-6-6 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2002
    Tired of waiting for the indecisive Sith to decide what the plan of action would be, Maul walked into a shadowed portion of the room and dissappeared. Several minutes later, he was walking along a platform of tunnel of some sort. The walls, which appeared to be glass, had been shattered, and there was only blackness beyond. Once he reached one end, he moved over to what appeared to be a wrecked panel. After several seconds of playing with wires and testing for charges, the lights to the room had been restored and were slowly coming back to life.

Maul found himself standing on a raised walkway, hundreds of feet above a large chaimber which spread for miles in each direction. The floor, so far below, was littered with piles of colored apparel, messy tables, machenery, and other things he could not identify from this height. Along the ceilings and wall hung large disks, stacked one upon the next. Dangling from the edges of the disks were hundreds of small tubes, each large enough to only hold a small amount of liquid...or a humanoid fetus.

Shocked, intreagued, revolted, and amused by the revelation which hit him, Maul continued down through the long tube, until he reached a series of nondescript white corridors, with many of the lights either flickering, broken, or dead. The structure was confusing and seemingly very similar, but had a natural rhythm and flow. Maul followed his instincts and the building to what appeared to be the heart of the structure. A long corridor led him to a door, which was jammed in place. After some work with his lightsaber, the door was no more, and Maul was standing inside of a blindingly white, perfectly clean room. A chair emerged from above, as if inviting the Sith to sit down. He took the place, and was confronted with a semicircular floating control pad. He activated the machine, and was presented with a large holographic readout of the city central mainfraim.

A smooth, slow, and flowing voice emerged from the walls:

<Welcome, Prime Minister Lama Su. We hope that your journey has been productive and mutually beneficial, and will provide further insight and stability for the city, as well as the rest of Kamino. Please identify which topic you would like to learn or explore more about: For current events, press one; for ongoing projects, press two; for access to the holonet, press three; for a city map, press four....>

The message continued. Maul levetated the peice of the door back into place to preserve his privacy, and then went to work on the computer, to find out where he was, why he was there, and what had happened.

25. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Exar Kun

He had watched the lone Jedi leave the meeting room through sheer force, he felt a trickling tale from the Force itself, a story of power, of destiny, yet of vulnerability.

Perhaps one to be turned?

He had no name for the boy yet, but he did not need one. He needed only his own deceptive abilities, his potential to destroy at a whim, and his already strong power, which had been nurtured and matured as these mere mortals flung themselves confusedly around the corridors of the city.

Death to those who flounder, strength to those who seize.

Exar Kun was never one to flounder.

And as he continued to stalk this lone Jedi - obviously a powerful yet unwise child, who had seperated himself from his more potent pack - his mind formed a plan.

The child passed by an R4 unit, then began to concentrate on some other mechanical contraption Exar was not familar with.

Continuing to STEALTH himself as he moved into the room, he subtly flicked the door mechanism behind him, locking them both in the room.

Dropping his guard, lowering his stealth, he seemed to materialise both in the Force and in the Flesh, obviously startling the young boy as he appeared: a man in long flowing black robes, smouldering eyes and smooth flowing locks of black hair clasped with a Sith Insignia.

"Greetings, young Jedi. I hope I do not startle you. I am unsure as to where I am, and I sensed the same in you. Perhaps we can help each other?"

TAG: Bart-Simpson Sithlord, the door is locked behind me, I hope I'm not disturbing your mechanised efforts too much. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.