main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The "I need a ride back home" thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DragonLove76, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    I hate to give the impression like I am always asking you guys to help me. I am really not a person who like to depend on others.

But it's not the reason. I would most like to chill and hang out with other fans to make friends with on the way/trip, would be more of a reason. Like most people, I hate to do things ALONE by myself, but circumstances I can't control just made it such. I can certainly offer like $100 for the ride, so it's not about money either.

So I came by myself, lived in hotel by myself for the 1st night. I do not like the feeling to do things alone, but that's just how it is, you know. Made a friend last night who shared a room with me.

So well, guys, if any of you want to talk to me, and chat on the way back can I tag along?

Not sure if you already know, but I live in Virginia (Richmond), so any of you back to I-95 tonight/tomorrow please send me a message! :)

But let me not make this thread about me, it's also for anyone else in the same situtation. :)

P.s: Also, anyone like to go out tonight somewhere fun(movie, whatever)? I am totally game! And, trust me, I won't even mention anything about the ride issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.