main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Imperial Knights Fan Club - Discussing Legacy -- War!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Mar 4, 2007.

1. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    A small mistake with big consequences. :(

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Well next time you'll know better right?:p

Remember Monk!;)

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Especially as Marasiah is destined to marry Jello, apparently. :p

4. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Happy new year IKs! Let us be victorious on all fronts! ;) :D

5. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Is this order still going strong?

Can I become an Imperial Knight?[face_praying]

I'm good looking, strong, fast, smart...In other words, I'm vivec plus all those things.[face_peace]

-B-

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    You're welcome to join.

Elections, people. If you don't give me an opinion, I'll vote how I deem fit, as ever. :p

Choices are...

The_Loyal_Imperial/Lord_Vivec

JEDI_TEEGIRLOO/Jag4Me

7. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    I vote for...wait for it...The_Loyal_Imperial/Lord_Vivec. :p

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
  9. Zandoran_Celix

Zandoran_Celix Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 16, 2005
    I second this.

10. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Your wishes are my command. [face_peace]

11. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Oh dear... :p

Anyway, has anyone been reading new issues of Legacy recently? I like Ganner Krieg more and more. His way of thinking, that is. :)

12. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    So....

How do I join and where can I get more information?

13. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    What do you need more information on?

You join by saying you want to join and then someone will give you the questionaire that you're supposed to answer. I'll look back through the pages to see if I can find it because the non-online copy is currently on my other computer.

14. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    My main question is just where to find information on them in general.

And of course I would like to join. :cool:

[face_flag] All hail the Emperor! [face_flag]

15. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
  16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    Many thanks!

17. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    I think this time we resurrect this Fanclub before we move to page 2.

How can we make this place active again?

18. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    I just love my new icon. [face_love]

I should receive my copy of Leg. 32 in this week. :) And I'm sure I'll have plenty to say about Treis, 'cause he's awesome. :cool:

Here's a topic for discussion:

The whole Ganner and Azlyn love angst.

When we first see Azlyn in #24 Ganner seems to have no interest in her.

Here is the exact conversaton.

Draco: A HIDDEN Jedi temple? Are we being set up?

Krieg: Possible. Azlyn Rae was a Jedi apprentice before she joined the Knights to complete her training. Conflicted loyalties wouldn't be surprising.

He doesn't seem to have the slightest bit of attatchment or interest for her in that scene and speaks quite easily about the fact that she could be a traitor, and yet three/four issues later he has a conversation with her about how he didn't mean for his feelings towards her to make her uncomfortable and want to leave. And, not to mention in the next scene he's ready to come to blows with his best friend over her.

I guess my point is that -for me - the whole Ganner/Azlyn plotline felt forced, and left me wondering if it's not a way to kill or ultimately disgrace Krieg.

Thoughts?

19. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Hola!

PIPER and I were just discussing Cons and costumers and she asked if I?d pop in and share a couple of links. She had posted a pic of a Marasiah costumer over in the Jag thread and it turns out that she?s a friend of mine and member of my Fan Force. Small world, lol. Her name is ?kelldar? and here?s her Sia costume at DragonCon in 2007.

Also, Ganner was actually modeled after a costumer named Thomas Spanos and here?s a link to one of his pages about the costume.

I?ll bite! :D

The vibe I got from Ganner/Azlyn was that he really liked her and was, in a very stoic and chivalrous way, trying to win her affection, but she simply wasn?t interested in reciprocating. To quote Sex and the City and the new movie that?s out: She?s just not that into him. (Her loss, because Ganner?s just about as good as it gets in the honorable/hot guy dept. [face_love] )

(Cade/Azlyn, however?now THAT felt forced - in my totally biased Cade/Deliah shipper opinion. [face_blush] :p)

I don?t see Ganner as being set up for disgrace so much as I can see him being potentially set up for a rather nasty confrontation with Cade & Co., depending on what happens with Azlyn. If she lives and stays with the Jedi, he'll be duty-bound to carry out whatever the punishment is for IK defectors; or if she dies, I imagine Ganner will be pretty bitter toward Cade/Shado/Jedi for taking her away from him.

20. Zandoran_Celix

Feb 16, 2005
    Actually, He's not just a costumer, he actually works at Dark Horse as a writer and was used as the model.

21. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Thank you so much for sharing that Trace. [:D] And please adivse your friend that she would be treated as Princess Fel if she ever wants to drop by to our little fanclub here. [:D]

Let me think over your Ganner comments for a while - then I'll reply. But (as usual) I'm in agreement with you. [face_peace]

22. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    [image=http://www.rebelscum.com/TF2009/Hasbropresentation/10ImperialKnightfemaleSigelDare.jpg]

It looks nothing like her, but there we go.

23. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Quote=Jedi Trace

(Her loss, because Ganner?s just about as good as it gets in the honorable/hot guy dept. [face_love] )

Totally. [face_love]

(Cade/Azlyn, however?now THAT felt forced - in my totally biased Cade/Deliah shipper opinion. [face_blush] :p)

You know I'm starting to see Azlyn Rae as darned if she does and darned if she doesn't. I think the character has been put into a bad postion all around. Cade's interest in her causes people not to care for her, and the friction she's causing among the IK's causes some not to like her - even if she is right.

Me personally, I can't decide what I think of her and whether or not I'm ultimately going to like her, and thats rare because I usally have a good feel for a character the first couple of times that I see them. Part of me has sympathy for her and another part of me compares her to fingernails going down a chalkboard. :p

I don?t see Ganner as being set up for disgrace so much as I can see him being potentially set up for a rather nasty confrontation with Cade & Co., depending on what happens with Azlyn. If she lives and stays with the Jedi, he'll be duty-bound to carry out whatever the punishment is for IK defectors;

That is so very true Trace, and I don't think he'll do it. [face_plain] The thing about it is that it was really Azlyn - more than anyone else - that allowed the Usurper to be killed, so Fel's hands maybe somewhat tied. I mean will he really execute the IK that 'took down' Krayt.

or if she dies, I imagine Ganner will be pretty bitter toward Cade/Shado/Jedi for taking her away from him.

Oh, yeah. I hope Ganner isn't stupid enough to directly confront Skywalker as I think that would end him. However, there are other ways to get to someone.

Jello: Is that a Sigel Dare action figure?! Holy Crow! My husband gave me Antares and Ganner last week and I so love them... but now Sigel to!! [face_dancing]

Or is that Sia? I have to say that if it is... it looks more like Sigel. [face_thinking]

Here is Draco and Krieg for those who may not have seen them.

[image=http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii66/kickmcgregor/antaresdracogannerkrieg.jpg]

24. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    It's Dare. I'm not sure when it's coming out--but yes, it's not Sia.

If they make Sia and/or Roan, I'd like to see them both in the outfits we saw them in--HIH in her gown and HIM in his imperial robes. The caveat is, of course, that they don't use any of that cruddy action figure cloth--how I hate it!

25. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    I so must have Sigel.

I wonder if she'll come in a pack with Snide? I hope so.

On Ro/Sia. I just want action figures of them, regardless of what their wearing. But I have to admit that the Emperor's Red-Gold armor would be pretty swift.