main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Imperial Remnant Fan Club: Order & Justice For The Common Good

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Robimus, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LexiLupin

LexiLupin Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 27, 2011
    [wonders why she does not yet own a Thrawn action figure...]

Robimus likes this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I own a Clone Emperor and Lumiya one, though!

Mitth_Fisto and Robimus like this.
  3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    My collection of Imperial Figures is woefully small and missing key individuals, as in most beyond a couple troopers. Although I have always been more pro-alien, so in response to prior posts. . .Yuuzhan Vong definitely need some more time on the pages, possibly showing how the Bothans might of used the crisis that followed as an opening to use their fleets to exterminate colonies of Yuuzhan Vong.

Turning point in the Empire? Definitely the elections, that spelled a whole new era, previous significant events were turning points and based off certain members slewed to the left and the right before coming to that point. Also non-white Imperials would be great to see more of. Or even non-humans. As for non-white there were non-white rebels so the possibility remains for this to happen, and with the Remnant currently in removed section of the galaxy with a few open doors into the other half I am surprised that the potential for Imperial books or comics even detailing a Moffs expansionist push into the unknown regions hasn't happened yet.

4. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    I have been informed that due to myself representing the Oya Club in an official capacity that I am no longer allowed to serve as ambassador to the EUC Senate for this group. I didn't consider it to be an issue due to the fact that this group has no voting rights at this point but apparently rules are that someone can not be a Senator and an Ambassador.

If we have someone else here who is willing to step in by all means feel free. If not the group will have to go without an ambassadors suite for the time being.;)

5. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    Random thought...

I want a Vegas attraction to build the bridge of the Chimaera for people to get married on:p

Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. LexiLupin

Mar 27, 2011
    'Random' doesn't even begin to do that one justice.
    :p

If that does happen though, I'm having a 2nd wedding.

Robimus likes this.
  7. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    If that happened, I would have to definately suggest it as a possible alternative venue when/if I get married. . .to that mystery woman somewhere out there.

Robimus likes this.
  8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I would renew my vows there!

Robimus likes this.
  9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I am wondering where the Empire will go post-Apocalypse. Obviously they have detached Fel from the Empire to give him and Jaina some freedom plot-wise, which is appreciated, but I can only see a disaster forcing Fel to come back, which doesn't bode too well. The Remnant survived the Yuuzhan Vong War with half of its territory untouched, and triumphed the Second GCW... only to promptly cause more damage to itself than the GA did during the Apocalypse... which is quite disappointing!

Hopefully Reige will be alright!

10. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    Maybe its a downer but I think Reige might not be long for the universe in the grand scheme of things. One thing that would be neat to see is the Yage family getting more prominate. Come Legacy they are a powerful family by every account. I'd love to see bits and pieces of that coming out in future novels.

Also the 40 plus ABY Empire needs a real villian, by this I mean someone other than Lecersen & Daala.

11. LexiLupin

Mar 27, 2011
    Here's the thing with Reige-

The character has been built up too much to just drop for continuity convenience. He can die/be ousted early- but he better have an epic out is all I'm saying. For a character to be built up as gradually as he has- from the young and devoted pilot in NJO, to the fiercely loyal aide in LotF, to his reluctant but honorable ascension as HoS in FotJ... not to mention the implied possibility of his personal connection to Pellaeon- he has a lot to live up to in his reign as HoS now. For the powers-that-be to just use him in whatever cheap manner best fits the grand scheme of continuity would be a huge disservice to all this time spent creating this character.

Robimus likes this.
  12. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    I wonder how much of Reige we will see in Sword of the Jedi?

I've got big hopes for that novel.

13. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I am trying to keep my Imperial hopes limited for the novel, I'm not quiet certain how well Golden will portray the Empire.

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Reige has gone on an odd journey. Mentioned in Remnant, cameo'd in in Reunion... Reappears in Revelation, absent in Invincible... Reappears in Ascension, and finally Head of State in Apocalypse...

In six books out of universe, in 15 years in universe...

15. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    I wonder what everyone's favorite Pellaeon Era Empire Star Destroyer is. Chimaera? Right To Rule? Bloodfin? Gilad Pellaeon?

I might be leaning toward the Right ot Rule only because the Chimaera fell into Daala's hands.

16. imiller

imiller Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2004
    Agonizer - gotta love Rogriss!

Robimus likes this.
  17. Mackinder-Brzezinski

Mackinder-Brzezinski Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2012
    I really like the Pelaeon-class ships.They are beautifull.

18. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I liked the Bloodfin personally just due to the story of the naming of the craft and the beast it emulated.

Robimus likes this.
  19. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    I love the new look as well.

Thats a very good point. We haven't seen why a lot of ships got the names they have. The Bloodfin is one of the only exceptions I can think of(though I'm sure there are many I don't know :p)

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I still reckon they're Turbulent-class warships renamed...

21. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    Just because the novel talks about how much smaller they are I've never put the two together. Maybe I just lump them in with the Victory Class model too much thinking that they could only house a couple fighter squadrons instead of four like the Pellaeons do.

22. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Maybe not renamed- but they could be the latest derivative of the class. 80-odd years is a long time for a class to last- the 200 year reign of the Procurator-class battlecruiser seems very much the exception rather than the rule- and even that may be more "Procurator Mark X" or something like that.

23. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    Wait a minute, did the chances of Pellaeon showing up in a Star Wars film just get better today?

Maybe there is a silver lining. :p

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Original plot, apparently. So will Pellaeon be in it? God knows.

25. Robimus

Jul 6, 2007
    Why else would Disney buy Star Wars if not to make a Pellaeon Trilogy of films?

Zeta1127 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.