main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The JC Poster Of The Year 2001

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Debo, Dec 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emerik Lonestar

Emerik Lonestar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 5, 1999
    Darth_AYBABTU

2. Debo

Debo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 27, 2001
    Yes, the winner is Darth_AYBABTU. Fair and square. Congratulations! It's a nice thing to put in your signature: "JC Poster of the Year 2001."

Ewan_Kenobi, who follows very closely, is the runner-up. Technically, Ewan has received more votes, but he has less number ones than AYBABTU, on whom the majority of voters gave their primary vote. And as I said earlier: it's those votes that count. Still, it's an impressive score -- so congrats!

Silmarillion, our LOTR expert, no one locks threads as charmingly as she does, comes in third. Let's hear it for Sil!

Honourable mentions (in no particular order):

DarthSin, NathanDahlin, Oakessteve, farraday, Ender, and -- [face_plain] -- GriffZ. Congrats to them all.

Had the contest been in another forum, say Attack of the Clones (Spoilers), the outcome no doubt would have been different, but soit. It was not a popularity contest, merely an appreciation of posters who think before they post, and are often polite, friendly, and helpful to new and old posters alike.

So that's it. I'd like to thank everybody for voting, especially those who voted for me, I hope you had a swell time, and I like to say 'hi' -- goodbye.

See ya!

3. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

You know, what I think is missing from all this is appreciation for the humor inherrent in the fact that I posted a very long acceptance speech only one minute after Debo announced me as the winner -- a speech much too long to have been written in only a minute. That hilarity was lost in the baseless rumor and innuendo that followed my coronation.

You people should really pay more attention, and you may some day reach the magnificent level of achievement that God has granted me.

AYBABTU?

4. Ewan-Kenobi

Ewan-Kenobi Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 21, 2000
    Just because I'm curious, if AYBABTU came under some....accident and was killed....I'd be number one, right???

5. Darth Sin

Darth Sin Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 14, 1999
    Thanks to all of you who mentioned me as part of this. I love this place and the people involved here. I am glad to be a true Star Wars fan :D

Darth Sin! :cool:

6. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Awww, thanks guys. [face_blush]

Now, to lock this thread with a witty comment ....

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.