main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Last Stand

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Yazid_Skywalker, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    This story is about the clones and the Jedi temple. Basic storyline is from myself, which will most likely be in EP III. Whether similar or not I apologize if I wrote something wrong or if Lucas has something else in mind.
    ---------------------------------------------

After the clone wars, when the confederation had lost, the production of clones never stopped. Many Jedi had fallen from 10,000 Jedi, the war had cut the number to a mere 3000.

The senate had discussed about the clone issue, a lot voted for the Supreme Chancellor to stop his emergency powers...

There is too much corruption and things are progressing too slowly. THere is no time to discuss things in a committee anymore. Therefore to have an efficient system of order, I declare myself the first emperor of the known galaxy."

"Fellow senators. The power you have given me, I will use it to its optimum nature. This army of the Republic will replace the very force that had given people hope and mostly fear. I will use the Clones to maintain order, not through talks to make people content but thhrough fear itself", said Palpatine infront of hundreds of senators."As my first act as Emperor,I will use the clones... to wipe out the Jedi."

A loud exclaim of mixed fear and confusion broke out from the senate hall.

At that moment some senators started to protest but there are some who just sign and kept quiet as if they have anticipated trechery of this magnitude.

At that moment a flash of green light was seen heading towards the new declared Emperor. That green light sabre belonged to a Jedi Knight named Rai Agrathan, personally sent by the Jedi Council to assasinate the Chancellor if he did anything rash.

Rai's lunge was a long one and before he could reach the Emperor's pod he was already greeted by laser blasts by the Blue Guards at the senate chamber. He deflected most of the blasts in mid-air towards his attackers and reached the Emperor's pod safely. Just as he was about to strike Palpatine down, a force pike thrust threw him off backward. He landed on another pod with a thump and then two Red Guards jumped in ready for battle.

Rai managed to cut off one of the Red Guard's force pike and he was left defenceless but the other managed to stun him by activating the force pike at his abdomen area. Rai fell. He couldn't feel his body but most of all he knew that he had failed the mission. The pod was driven to one of the side doors and he was taken away to who knows where.

?That my friends, is the first victim of the Jedi purge,? said Palpatine.

Yoda felt his pain and he knew that the Emperor would retaliate anytime soon. He had other troubles up in his mind like what he should do with Amidala and her unborn child and Anakin. But he had no time for that now. Obi-Wan is in charge of that now. Now he had to prepare for the worst.

?Jedi knights. Our assassination attempt had failed. Take your assigned designated area and prepare for a full scale attack,? said Mace Windu through the main COM link knowing that Yoda was busy thinking about what was going to happen next. ?Adi Gallia take whatever pilots you have and lead the Jedi Squadron. Ki-Adi-Mundi take the east wing and Plo Koon take the West wing. I will take the defence at the main entrance,? Briefed Mace Windu.

Mace Windu was worried too. There are only around 400 Jedi in the temple. He had personally sent some of them back here. And he had drawn the defence plan himself. He knew this was going to happen. But he didn?t know how long they would last against the clones. If only they had known all along that the Chancellor was the mysterious sith. Maybe this was the price they had to pay for being blind and ignorant all this time.

TO BE CONTINUED...

2. Hananiah

Hananiah Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2003
    Great start I hope you continue it!!!

3. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Chapter 2
    (a few weeks earlier)

The stars changed to lines when he hit the hyperdrive key. At least now I could think of what to say, thought Obi-wan. There was a lot he has to reveal and a lot he has to hide. He didn?t know how to deliver the news. He could feel his heart thumping. He wanted to bring back Anakin to the Jedi temple so that the Masters could council him. He knew that Anakin was on the verge of falling into the dark side. He knew what the dark side could to do to Anakin - a young confused young man. He had seen it many times before. He had read many holocrons of such tales and had experienced such case before with his late master Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Xanatos.

He didn?t want to lose his first apprentice to the dark side. Its not just because of his personal gain or pride but it was much, much more. He treated Anakin not just as a padawan but also as a best friend and mostly he treated Anakin like his own son. He didn?t even want to think of what Anakin?s reaction would be. He was hoping that Anakin would co-operate although he knew that it was most likely not to be so. He was given direct orders from the High Council to bring back Anakin and if he resisted? He didn?t want to think anymore. He knew that he should have no emotional attachment to anyone. Not even his padawan.

For now he has decided to meditate and kill some time. He didn?t want to think too much. He would let the Force take control of things for now. His Jedi Starfighter soared through the galaxy towards his destination- the lush planet of Firmafrit Amen, which is famous for its sudden volcanic activities.

Chapter 3

Upon arriving at Firmafrit Amen, Obi-wan did a life form scan to detect any potential Anakin on the planet. If his sources were correct, Anakin should be here. He had been searching for Anakin for sometime now. He just hoped that his mission would end here. Tchhhht bleeped R4 signalling that the scan has been completed. Obi-wan was relieved. At least there was someone or something he could interact with. He did feel like practising his sabre skills one way or another.

Suddenly he felt a ripple in the force. He sensed someone screaming and then there was silence. He knew how frustrating it must be for Anakin. Stuck in a planet with little technology and no communications to the Republic whatsoever.

Just a few weeks ago Anakin had walked out of Obi-wan. He had stolen a Jedi Starfighter and tried to jump to hyperspace in vain to look for his beloved wife. Obi-wan would have let Anakin go and let him leave the Jedi Order if he wasn?t the one. But he knew that wasn?t his intention. He knew that Anakin would want to prove himself one way or another. That was what the High Council feared.

To be continued?

4. Diabla

Diabla Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2002
    Very interesting - I liked Rai's attempt to kill Palpy. More soon?

5. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Thanks HANANIAH and DIABLA.
    But I dun think I will continue. There is very little response..

6. JediMasterAaron

JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 14, 2000
    Don't let that deter you! Keep writing! It's really interesting so far.

JMA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.