main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Lords of Middle-Earth: Door of Night

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jango10, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: I HATE school or the homework at least. Forget the saying of Darth Real Life, how about Darth Senior Year?

IC: Tangadion

"As you have seen by all the refugees its not going all that well. Saruman has far more orcs then we have swords. Its next to impossible to defeat him. And My king is in Gondor fighting another war instead of here taking care of his people. I'm sorry. This war is ruining me. My entire family is now dead. Breelor was the only family I had left, and he is gone too."

Tangadion nodded. "You are not the only one. I lost my entire famiy two. However...Only one of them has died in this war. The rest died in a family feud." Tangadion bit his lip. Why did he do that? It will probally be his undoing.

TAG: M_M

2. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    IC: Hargoth

Hargoth gazed off into the distance. "War is making lonely men out of us all. What was the feud about?" He asked turning towards Tangadion.

3. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

"War is making lonely men out of us all. What was the feud about?"

Tangadion shrugged, he decided to do this to prove that he was an honest person. "It is not a pretty picture. But I'll tell you anyway if it can earn your trust...First of all, let me tell you that I am a half-elf by birth but an elf by choice. My mother was Selvia Se?onthongil from Lothlorien and Rivendell and my father was Dalomor the VII of Gondor. I have two younger brouthers named Randir and Sidhpantion.

OOC: Ethlawen coming soon.

4. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Edited post, i had some spelling errore

"War is making lonely men out of us all. What was the feud about?"

Tangadion shrugged, he decided to do this to prove that he was an honest person. "It is not a pretty picture. But I'll tell you anyway if it can earn your trust...First of all, let me tell you that I am a half-elf by birth but an elf by choice. My mother was Selvia Se?onthongil from Lothlorien and Rivendell and my father was Dalomor the VII of Gondor. I have two younger brouthers named Randir and Sidhpantion."

5. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Hargoth nodded his head at all the names he wasn't even going to try to pronounce. "Who declared the fued? You seem like a honest enough family." Hargoth examined Tangadion, he was starting to like the man. Hargoth hoped he was on their side.

Tag: Amdrag.

6. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

"Who declared the fued? You seem like a honest enough family."

Tangadion looked at the majn and sighed. "Well it depends how you look at it. After my first battle with my brouthers, my parents wanted to know what race Randir, Sidhpantion, and I were going to be. I chose to be an elf, Randir remained undecided. And Sidhpantion decided to be a human. My father was angry that regected his family tradition of the eldest son being like the father. One day, he killed my mother in her sleep."

7. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

Hargoth scratched his chin thinking about Tangadion's family. "Thats a serious feud. And your the only one left alive." Hargoth pulled out his bow, and began polishing it. "Are you married?" Hargoth asked trying to change to a more comfortable subject.

Tag: Tang.

8. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

"Thats a serious feud. And your the only one left alive."

Tangadion shrugged. It may sound a bit heartless for him to do that. But he doesn't like talking about it.

"Are you married?"

Tangadion chuckled, "No but I often wished I had a family. But sometimes, I don't know if there is a women out there for me. After all, my job keeps me moving around alot."

9. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: De-De-De-De-Da-Da-Daa-a-ah-Dum-mm-mn-n-n. COME ON PEOPLE WAKE UP!

10. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007

"No but I often wished I had a family. But sometimes, I don't know if there is a women out there for me. After all, my job keeps me moving around alot."

"I guess some people are meant to have a home, and others are meant to travel the world. But I think fate might lead someone to you. You just got to have faith." Hargoth chuckled. "Listen to me. I'm not married either and I'm giving you advise." Hargoth turned towards Berwyn. "What about you, are you Married?"

Tag: amdrag, renson.

11. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: I'm bored but i have an idea.

Tangadion nodded at the rohan warrior's comment. Then he was destracted by some foot prints on the ground. As he pulled his horse closer, he realised the tracks moved in a familiar pattern. He got off and looked around. It hit him, this is where him and Samuel fought a few hours ago!

Then he noticed tracks wich he took to be Samuel's. He knows by now how to identify a elf track from other tracks. He saw the tracks. They appeared to get on a horse. Tangadion thought for a moment, he never recals Samuel having a horse but in a space of 57 years, he could have had one. And it's not uncommon to him for horse and rider to be sperate for a limited amount of time. He scanned the horse's tracks and his heart stopped. The tracks appeared to head towards Helm's Deep.

Tangadin got on to Seraphon and said to his black steed. "Change of plans. We go to Helm's Deep."

The two rode off, Tangadion ddin't bother to look back at the other guys. They may brand him as a tratior or a spy. But that didn't mater to him, the fate of Rohan doesn't matter to him. The only reason he cares about it is that it is key to Middle Earth's survival. All that matters to him now is Samuel's death, cruel and painful. When he does that, his brother's soal will be at peace...and perhaps his own.

TAG: ANY

12. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: OK people, as of right now, i'm the new gm of this RPG. And I will accept both new players and old ones. And oh yea, the original rules still apply.

13. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Perhaps you should just close this.

14. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    i'll consider that but i'm not the type that suurenders without a fight.

15. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    ah-huh

still, I wish there was another Strategy Game like The first Lords of Middle-Earth.

16. Mister_Master

Oct 17, 2007
    Amdrag this thread already tried to fight its way out but it lost.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.