main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Music Tavern...

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by Sithman, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmeiaSkywalker

AmeiaSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    I've posted a few times in this forum.
    Puts a coin in the Jukebox. Anakin's theme starts to play

2. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Well, i sure hope you stick around, Ameia, the more people here, the better!

OoooOOOoooooo, Anakin's Theme.... nice :D

3. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Actually it's TEH JUKEBOX.

4. AmeiaSkywalker

May 28, 2001
  5. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Hey, whoever calls it "TEH JUKEBOX" gets to use it for free. Otherwise, you have to pay. [face_mischief]

6. DarthGunray

DarthGunray Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2001
    Hello! I'm DarthGunray, I've been posting a lot in the JC Community forum and the TPM forum. I just started coming here today as a matter of fact! Nice to meet ya' all!

Sithman I want to play Yoda and the Force in TEH Juke Box. Thanks :)

7. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Hey Gun, glad to see you made your way over. BTW, you don't haveta ASK me to put something on TEH JUKEBOX, just call it that, and you can do it yourself. :D

8. DarthGunray

Nov 3, 2001
    Well, then I'll put Yoda and the Force in TEH JUKEBOX right now.

Pops in Yoda and the Force

9. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    \\uses the force to lift tavern chair out of a grease pool in the corner of the tavern.... Not unlike Yoda in "Yoda and the Force"\\

:D

10. DarthGunray

Nov 3, 2001
    So seeing as how one of the best character themes is playing right now, I'll converse with everyone. Who here owns the full version of the TPM soundtrack? You know, the 2 disc set with Darth Maul on the cover. I have it and I think it's rocking! Anyone else?

11. AmeiaSkywalker

May 28, 2001
    I don't own it. In fact, I don't even own TPM soundtrack! One of my syblings has it though, so I don't think I need to buy it right now.

12. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Hey, a sibling of yours likes SW/soundtracks? You oughta get her/him to post here! :)

13. Emperor_Dan

Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 1999
    Ok, going with that, who here has family who likes Star Wars Music?

My mom does, but she keeps getting the Droid March and the Imperial March mixed up [face_shocked]

14. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Bah, my parents don't really. I mean, they're REALLY cool about my fanaticism towards SW, but they're not the same. My bro, on the other hand, is as I would say, slightly more than a casual fan. Sometimes he can get really excited about SW, sometimes care less.

15. AmeiaSkywalker

May 28, 2001
    My sister does post on the JCF occasionly.
    Well, most of my syblings like SW.
    My parents don't care that much for TPM though.

16. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    What's your sisters username?

17. DarthGunray

Nov 3, 2001
    My folks are alright with my facination with Star Wars. They even like the movies, but not to the fanatical sense that I do. My dad doesn't mind some the music from the movies.

18. DarthGunray

Nov 3, 2001
    Wow, hasn't been a lot of action lately. Maybe I'll atract some people here with my amazing comedy act!

A guy walks into a bar and says "OW!"

Another guy walks into a bar and says "OW!"

The third guy ducks. Why? Because the other two walked into a bar!!!

:::rim shot::: :D

19. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    This is a *tavern*, not a bar. :p

20. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to walk into a tavern.

21. Emperor_Dan

Emperor_Dan Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 1999
    Sure it does! What if you don't walk through the the Tavern DOOR? :D

22. DarthGunray

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok, here's a Star Wars themed joke.

What do you call a Sith with two heads?

Dark and Darker!! :D

:::rim shot:::

23. Miz

Miz Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    Ugh! Poor!

Hi, I'm Miz. I consider myself to be a good film score and JW music fan, with a wide range of knowledge under my belt.

Just like the rest of you then. Oh, I'll get my coat.

24. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    I'm here, Sithman! :D ::waves him:: And you recognize me... aaw, I feel honored... :p

OK, to introduce myself.

Hi everyone! I'm Mar and I love Star Wars. OK, besides the obvious, I write fanfic, draw some art (hasn't posted it up yet for various reasons) and I'm a musician. I play piano (I took piano classes for 12 years) and guitar (self-learner) and I sing (soprano). I love John Williams's music, especially Schindler's List score. That music is just awesome. And from SW, my favorite pieces are the Duel of the Fates, the victory celebration at the end of ROTJ, Luke and Leia theme, and of course Imperial March (heck, who doesn't like IM anyway? :p ). Oh, and my favs are also both Cantina Bands (they're so cool!) and Jedi Rocks (haven't heard Lapti Nek - btw, can someone tell me where can I download it?). I learned to play some themes on the piano (with a little help of my discman ;)), and I can play the main theme, full concert suite of Anakin's Theme, main Imperial March theme, Luke and Leia (even though the harmony changes are driving me nuts), and the Force theme. :D I'm also a quite big Tolkien fan, I've read Hobbit (but only a Slovak translation, I hope to buy an English original one day), now reading LOTR (I'm now at the beginning of TT, where Gandalf meets Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli). I saw the movie 3 times, and I LOVE the music! Man, the next CD I'm buying will be the LOTR soundtrack! :D

OK, I'm done with my rantings. ::grabs a Pepsi and leans back in her chair::

Oh, and everyone's talking about their parents... well, first of all, they (especially my Dad) didn't like me being a fanatical fan (which I'm not... well, I'm a big fan, but not fanatical - if you take my meaning. ;) ), but now they tolerate it all right. :D

25. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    Ooooooo, \\pained look on face\\ I remember those years playing the clarinet. :D No fun. The only fun I had was playing SW music with my instrument (at band practice/concerts we played boring songs :D).

GAH! I can't belive you do'nt have the FOTR soundtrack yet Mar! Then you can join all of us privileged ones in the FOTR music thread. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.