main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The new DARK TIMES (35 years after ANH)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GreyJediAntarFodoh, Aug 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Thanks Protege-of-Thrawn.

IC:
    Dagobah

Jason Bravo looked at Scholar Zu Dharma with a solem (sp?) look. His look was not of complete sadness, but one danger more so.

"As I told you in the Force," Bravo said to Scholar Zu Dharma who was still in Silver Fire, "None of us knows what has happened."

Scholar Zu Dharma looked at Bravo with a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"No one has noticed the events of the past three days. The Force has been blind to all of us, but we did not know it."

"How can this be, Bravo?" Zu asked.

"I have known of these events and yet I did not tell you or anyone else." Zu looked at Bravo with a confused look, an almost betrayed look, "I did it for the safety of all of you. If you had known what I now know, we would of rushed off to destroy the threat and in the process, destroy us."

"How do you know of such things?" Zu, a patient man, an intelligence man, remained his calm, which proved to everyone Zu's abilities.

"I have seen the future, as it could of happened. I have a chance to change that future and make a better future."

"I see. By not telling us, you have protected us. But who has suffered for our safety?"

"No one. This new threat is being careful. We will have no choice but to ally ourselves with it. If we don't, we shall be destroyed and billions will die."

"Who is this new threat?" Zu asked. Zu had an idea of the new threat was, but the Force was blind to this turn of events.

"Let me show you." Bravo said. Bravo projected the imagines, the thoughts, of the Force to Zu. What the future could be if Bravo didn't act.

The imagines showed billions of soldiers cladded in camoulfaged Stormtrooper armor. The soldiers stood in perfect regimental formations, their commanders in front. The line of soldiers streched on. Troop transports waited, their landing ramps deployed. Then, as the skies erupted with lighting, the redness of the clouds, the booming of lighting, the soldiers marched forward. Their foot steps made a steady beat of military precision.

Thedn the imagines snapped towards mighty ships in space around the planet in which the soldiers marched. Millions of ships were ready, some going off into hyperspace, others standing by for orders. The wedge shaped ships were three times as deadly as a Imperial Star Destroyer-II.

As the soldiers on the planet marched towards their transports, their boots making the military precision that defined terror, other regiments of soldiers cladded in red armor, the elite of the elite, marched along side them. These regiments were fewer and were spaced in and around the camoulfaged Stormtrooper regiments. These soldiers cladded in red had the armor of Bravo's Republic Protector armor. The soldiers carried weapons that were just like Bravo's Battle Stick, their weapons armed and held close to their bodies. The tips of the weapons pointed towards the sky, their blue electurity bring a deadly reminder to the precision of terror and of war.

As the imagines became smaller, as the viewer pulled back, the terror of this new threat was seen. Endless lines and groups of soldiers, marched in precision towards their transports. As blue lighting streaked across the red and black sky, in the middle of all of this, a black structure of unsaid power and order over saw it all.

The viewer raced back, out of the planet, away from the ships, into space, faster then the eye could focus. And all around, imagine sof war, destruction, terror, went around. The soldiers cladded to camoulgaed Stormtrooper armor and the soldiers cladded in the red armor, along with armored vehicles, raced over their enemies with terrorfying speed, accuracy, and precision. Imagines of whole cities on fire, the camoulaged Stormtroopers and soldiers cladded in red, going through the cities on fire, going around the cities on fire, could be seen.

In space, space battles roared. Endless ships of the wedge shaped craft destroyed their enemy. As the viewer went across the galaxy, whole battles and engagements were raging

2. LightSide_Apprentice

LightSide_Apprentice Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 22, 2001
    Byss

They had done all they could to make a difference. Darth Obdurate felt that they were needed elsewhere and turned from the chaos before him. Vransha saw his movement and quickly followed. They headed back to their shuttle, finding a message left by Emperor Thrawn. He had requested their presence on Dagobah. Without delay, Vransha Killar piloted the shuttle into Byss's Outer Atmosphere and prepared for the long journey to Dagobah.

3. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Dagobah, Ground

Ilass nodded, and then turned back to watch the view screen. Even to one as old and anchient as him the sight of a world appearing as they lowerd though the last wisps of cloud was beutiful. The jungle below was vibrant with life, as a tesimony of the jedi's victory over the Shadow Weave.

"This world, with all it's vibrant life and beutiful creatures, this is what I fight for Thrawn, this is the goal I hope to achive for my people. A world as alive as the very body that our spirits reside in. Yet, still full of conflict, anger, agression, fare, passion, all these things of the Darkside. The weave of Majick cares not for these things, and only did when Mystra was still alive. Ahh the beutiful lady, vibrant in her robes of white and gold, alway laughing, always happy...." he stoped a moment, remembering the lady of Majick from so long ago, he laughter, he happiness, her life. "Those were the days Thrawn, days when humans were not so greedy, when the worst threats we faced were a shepards flock being lost, or a rouge evil-do'er siding to much with his own darkside. These are the days i hope to bring about again, but what do you fight for thrawn, what do you hope to achive in your mortal life? For not even the power of the gods of old could undo mortality, nor would we wish to. What do you fight for?"

TAG: Thrawn

4. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Dagobah

Scholar Zu Dharma fell to the floor, lannding on his knees first and then finally into a sitting position.
    The vision was so jarring that he lost his focus and the Silver Fire winked out.
    He could not speak, for words could not possibly capture what he was feeling...words could do nothing but fail, so instead, he used the force.
    He looked up at Bravo from his sitting position, and into that young face with eyes that were far too old with burdens unimaginable.
    Zu Dharma was plagued by a plethora of questions that suddenly blossomed in his mind...questions like, who, how, where and why were amongst the least of them.
    With shock still etched upon his face, he asked a simple question to young Bravo.

"What does this mean...?"

Zu Dharma naturally dreaded the unknown...his need to know and the satiation of that need granted him a great sense of security, and that security was being threatened again with even more prophetic visions.
    Suddenly Zu felt very tired, as if all the fatigue he had accumulated since that fateful day on Tatooine had finally caught up with him.
    Zu Dharma surrendered to the feeling and simply fell back and layed down on the ground.
    The ground which was solid, certain and material...not enigmatic and elusive.
    How much more....how much more indeed.

Meanwhile

As Emperor Thrawn's shuttle made it's final approach before landing, Thrawn was struck by the question posed to him by the Great and Ancient Ilass.
    What was it that he, Emperor Thrawn, was fighting for...the obvious answer would have been life, but what kind of life?
    Thrawn was a man both simple and complex and quite multifaceted, but what was at the core?
    His hyper-pragmatism prevented him from falling into vain trappings, and his logistical Chiss thinking often made him seem cold and calculating...yet, there was a warmth inside there somewhere.
    The moment Thrawn thought to have no answer that would seem simple, it came to him.

"I fight for the ability to choose...for only those beings who have the ability to make a choice have ever tasted true freedom."

This, he realized, was not the opinion of Thrawn the Emperor...but Thrawn the man.

[tag: Bravo, GZ]

5. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Dagobah

Scholar Zu Dharma asked Jason Bravo the question. Bravo kneeled down next to Scholar Zu Dharma.

"'What does this mean'?" Bravo said, repeating the question. Bravo's voice was quiet. "It means that balance, regurdless of what happens here, will never happen until this threat is destroyed."

[tag: Zu]

6. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

Ilass nodded, the freedom of choice, the ability to chose weather to follow goodness or Evil, the ability to chose to follow the gods or not, it was what sperated them from the beasts and monsters of the Shadow Weve, for once they embraced it, they lost the option of choice.

"Choice, an intresting response from a man that once held the galaxy in his iorn fist." He said with a slight smile. "Yet it is a good response, and one that satisfies me."

Looking away he said, "Soon we will all lose that freedom of choice, should the Shadow Weave not be destroyed. The Shadow Weave is a drug, a drug that cannot be denied once you have tasted it. Only to gods could delve into its secrets and not be consumed, and with it being so bloated and powerful now, not even i could flirt with it. It is a plauge, and abomination of that which is beutiful, that which is anchient."

The shttle crunched to the ground, and to door opened to reveal a plaza in the jungle. Surrounded by the life thyey served many of the Jedi mingled and spoke, and their fear of the shuttle and what it contained was barely masked by the determination to see this though, even if they had to work with one as brutal as thrawn. the feeling was familiar to the Kahlass part of Ilass. All converstation stoped when the door opened, and Ilass and Thrawn walked out together, side by side, going to see what fate would bring them.

TAG: Thrawn

7. GreyJediAntarFodoh

GreyJediAntarFodoh Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2001
    Dagobah

Antar stepped out from the shadows and rejoined his friends and newfound allies.

He nodded simply to Ilass, having little need for words between himself and his fellow demigod but he spoke to Thrawn. "I'm glad you've joined us here, though I had no doubt that the Force would guide you here."

"The Force's call was strong, Master Fodoh.", Thrawn said simply.

"Everyone's gathering at the former Jedi temple shortly to discuss the situation and our course of action.", Antar anounced evenly.

"I won't miss it.", Thrawn replied. He hesitated for a moment as Antar began to turn then spoke. "Master Fodoh... The former Jedi temple?"

Antar turned back to the former Emperor. "The Jedi have cast off their ways in light of the crisis, as the Sith too must do. After what has happened, there is no longer a place for conflict in the Force.", he finished.

Thrawn eyed Antar carefully for a few short moments but deep within himself and his connection to the Force, he knew what Antar said to be true... Balance must be restored or all of existance would never be safe from the hearts of men...

Elsewhere on Dagobah

"He's back.", Lanna said, her voice barely audible.

Tiernin nodded simply. "I felt him too, my love."

"The Force means to rejoin with the part of him that was given him." Lanna's perceptions were enhanced by her power as a Grey Jedi Master.

Tiernin pulled his lightsaber hilt from his belt and stroked it gently and gazed into the small shape of a Ghorman lizard. "We'll join him in battle when the time comes."

Lanna looked deeply into the eyes of her lover. "... It is our destiny... Moreover, it is our place."

The pair of Grey Jedi Masters didn't share another word but instead enjoyed the warmth of eachother's embrace. It was a brief moment of peace and warmth before the meeting at the former Jedi temple.

8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: I have a question. When you guys say "former Jedi Temple", do you guys mean the Grey Jedi Temple on Endor or the Jedi Temple on Yavin 4?

Zu, I am going to add one more thing to my last post. I got the answer to my question from you via PM so now I can post it without being wrong.

IC:
    Dagobah

Jason Bravo looked at Scholar Zu Dharma again. "And if you do not defeat Lord Ginesha, then there will never be balance."

"But you are the Chosen One." Zu said, his voice weak from the shock from the imagines he saw.

"I am the Chosen One. I have more to do then just defeating this new threat. But, if you do not defeat Lord Ginesha..." Bravo left the rest of the statement go unsaid. Enough was said about this, and nothing more needed to be said. Both Jedi knew what they had to do.

Bravo repeated a quote that Vergere had once told Jacen Solo. "Choose, and act." Bravo said.

9. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: I meant the Jedi installation on Dagobah... The Jedi Abandoned the temple on Yavin when the Eye of Thrawn attacked it and the Grey Jedi abandoned theirs on Endor temporarily as well.

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Remember to vote at The Role Playing Forum Community Center.

I had a hard vote for best RPer of the month. I had three choices, all very close.

11. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: Hey everyone. I just wanted to encourage you all to make it over here and be sure to cast your votes! Let's see if we can bring at least one award home for our team!

I don't think I've said it enough, but you're all a fantastic group! The New Dark Times couldn't have made it where it is without each and every one of you!

12. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001
    Dagobah

The trip to the swamp-land planet was fairly quick and uneventful. Its passengers, two Sith Lords, exited and began their search. Darth Obdurate could feel the strong presence of life through the Force. It had been very highly concerntrated here, more so than many other planets he had visited in the past. He opened his feelings and sent a mental message to Emperor Thrawn. "We have arrived." Then he walked in the direction from which he could feel Thrawns's presence. His companion, Vransha, followed in silence. The message was short, but it would be understood. And that was all that mattered.

[Tag greyjedi125]

13. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    OOC: Based on the success of this RPG, I've decided that a sequel would be in order. As such, I invite you all to take a look at A Universe In Dispute (2000 years after the new Dark Times). The "sequel" will not begin untill after "The New Dark Times" ends and I'm ballparking that to be around Feb 8th though it may be weeks after. There is no rush to finish TNDT however and also no obligation to join AUID.

14. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    The Grand Hall of the Jedi Temple

The words echoed from the conversation below to the ears of Thrawn and Illas....

"Time....Time is essentially the full sum of the universe because it is identical to space. Both are illusions created by the human mind in order to try and measure infinity that they do not go mad. There is as much as I want there to be of time as the embodiment of the Future possibilites of the universe but unfortunately I am running out of it as humans reckon things." Archon Dovanan spoke to the mere mortal Kowl Dovanan, his brother and closest friend growing up.

The Dovanan bloodline was an ancient one that Archon saw to the beginning of both in history and in past stretching back to the Ancient Dai Bendu monks and before that to the ancient Chosen of the Goddess of Magic as mortals had called her....yet another face of the Force like Anakin whom had returned was. Not all of Archon's relations and ancestors were human he was surprised to find and that magical blood would serve the new Emperor well.

"And what is my future brother?" Kowl asked as he prepared his archac bow but whose force blades killed more surely than any blaster.

"You are asking the wrong question." Archon smiled to the man.

"Alright, whats the answer to the right one?" Kowl asked with a smile.

"Yes you have fallen in love with the woman Mennai and I am leaving it up to you to confront her about her feelings regarding you. The Rangers of the galaxy need to be there to aid the Fodai Knights in their new beginning...finding those children who shall be inducted as members of the order and training them from birth into the way of the secret order." Archon said murmuring.

"I thought the Jedi had given up baby snatching." Kowl said frowning.

"In the new order for the first century there is not going to be a world as the mortal species remember it. The Shadow Force is touching all aspects of the consciousness and the first things to fall will be science, poetry, music, and even day to day human love and affection. When they do not find orphans they will find parents woefully unsuited for the roll of man for most. The Rangers will be required to preserve again things that will not survive the universe otherwise in vast data libraries beneath the ground and on secret worlds. The Dragons will be there to help you do so Kowl as will the Creator vong." Archon spoke smiling though what he saw was monstrous beyond imagination.

"I see." Kowl said. "Why are we so different?"

"I have changed your fundemental minds and kept the Shadow Force away from your souls. Over the next thousand years the most aggressive, wicked, and murderous souls will all gradually die and out perish as the balanced souls replace them. That is the foulest aspect of this recknoning...it is the sweeping away of what has come before and the making of something knew but at a level that might have been millions of years coming had not arraganos tipped the scales....but then it was Fate." Archon spoke.

Archon cupped his hands in a gesture of salute to the once Emperor now man Thrawn. Also in this hall were many others who never thought that they would arrive upon this day.

"Good Evening Lord Obdurate....Vransha Kilar.....we have always managed to narrowly avoid becoming aquainted." Archon Dovanan knew the future for both these individuals but it was a questionable one at best for their own views. Obdurate was a genius and Vransha a great warrior but could they put aside their personal ambitions and the fact he had slain Killar's lover Lady Vorphal for this day?

"We all know why we are here I believe there can be no doubt of this. No force of arms or army can win the day against the Annihilating Force. The armies of Emperor Thrawn and Darth Maximus distract the madness of Ginesha but the Shadow Force's true master feeds on it. Already the Great Beast moves towards the land of the Dragonkin and the land of my people's birth before they went to the stars to try and annihilate your people to the man. A montrous abomina

15. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:

"I would go with you Archon, but i have my people to defend, no mortal, even one of Zu or Bravo's power, can resist this great beast, for he has probed me, and even i have been sorely tested.
    "Only this beast could turn the hearts of dragons, who are even now becoming complacent, and many have entered thier Dragon Sleep to regain much of their former power. Without Mystra to guide them any more, i must return to Celestia, a plane far removed from here, and guide the weave of magick back into them, as it was of old. Without it, they will be but stones in the floundering waves of the ocean. I will travel with you as far as celestia, Archon, but there i must stay, and then i must return here to defend my people."

Luke, wise beyond almost any, even with the sudden transformations of many into prophets, and the return of the gods, spoke wisely saying, "However, great Ilass, you cannot fight this beast alone, nor with only your people. You must have assitants, those who can defend your people while you reside on Celestia. Who will agree to go, however? For those that go will not find it an easy task, even in getting the dragons to fight, who will go?"

TAG: all

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002

"Thank you for joining us Lord Obdurate, please proceed to the Grand Hall of the Jedi Temple...walk in confidence for none will barr your way...we are expected here, and furthermore, your place is here, amongst the defenders of life. Join us. I await your entrance."

Emperor Thrawn sent a quick response to Darth Obdurate and returned his full attention to the current speaker...Master Luke Skywalker.
    Master Skywalker had become quite the orator, he noticed, as others were moved by his words.
    Soon, after all the agreements were made, they would be mobilized to face their final moment...and inspite all the atrocities he commited, Thrawn did feel at peace.
    He would commit himself, and all of his forces to the last man, in defense of life.
    The Nightmare Arraganos-Shiva had unleashed had to be stopped at all costs.
    He tried not to think on the fact that the Chiss were nearly wiped out of existance, and the general populance believed him to be responsable for such an atrocity.
    Focusing back on the matters at hand, he had a question for Luke.

"Master Skywalker, Is there any tactical data as to the latest position and strength of the enemy? We should have an overall strategy for our last stand to be effective. I for one, would send forces to aid the Great and Ancient Ilass, but would also like to know how things fare in the home front."

Tag: All at the Grand Hall

17. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001

Jason Bravo listened to all of the Jedi and Sith. Bravo had seen maybe one of the greatest moments in the galaxy's history, the Jedi and Sith joining forces and joining under one banner, under one Force.

Archon Dovanan had spoke about the Fodai Knights and how everyone here was one.

Antar Fodoh had gone, he was not to be seen here. Bravo wondered (sp?) where the Grey Jedi had gone.

Although the final battles were about to be fought, most Jedi going off in seperate directions for seperate missions and seperate battles, Bravo had seen the future. Bravo knew what lay ahead. The Force only gave him imagines. Although those imagines were clouded, Bravo had an idea both ways what the future for the Jedi would be.

These last battles would lay the foundations (sp?) for the future. These last few battles were probably the most important events in the SW galaxy and the future would rest upon the results of these events.

"We know what we have to do." Bravo said, his voice low. "I suggest we act."

TAG: All

18. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    The Ranger Kowl looked at Illas as he spoke and said "Mighty...uhhhhh Dragon..." Kowl had lived amongst the unknown regions people for most of his adult life and he had known the bipedial reptilian people that long ago claimed to be flying immortal serpents but he had never truly believed in such a thing....anymore than he had believed his ancestors tales of being descended from gods. "Lord Illas...if what my brother says is true...and I have no doubt that it is. Your worlds may be the only hope for the future of humankind. It may be a tad bit premature but unless they were torn apart when your people ascended then your vessels might still be in operation and if your people have....well returnd to dragonsize....those vessels might be invaluable in turning back the horde if you are willing to let others man them."

Archon looked at his brother and chuckled the slightest bit as he smiled, one did not talk to a god and not have one's transparent thoughts sawn through.

"The Unknown regions are only mapped by the servants of Thrawn's highest levels and they are mostly extinct. If the galaxy really is descending into chaos then these regions....and if your...uhhh godness would be willing it would be very much appreciated if your people, the Craetor Vong, and those humans and other races that have resisted the Shadow Force's call might bind together under...uhhhh.." Kowl growled, he was much better killing things and leading tacticals than this social nonsense. "and learn your ancient wisdom to start rebuilding society."

Archon saw the possibilities therein.....the foundation of his son the Emperor of the Force learning to restart humanity from the Eldest of all Mortal Races as it was in the beginning.

"Your legacy Emperor Thrawn may in fact be greater than you think. You must eventually confront your people again but all their accumulated knowledge will survive no matter what occurs to them if you choose. Your diabolical studies that have combined the best of our technology, the technology of the Chiss which carries so much of the ancient ones, as well as the biology of the Yuuzhan Vong spread together will be the most enduring gift that may be given to all if allowed to spread freely." Archon said softly.

"I'm willing to aid you in this encounter. I still have many friends in the scattered forces of the Rebellion...it may have been lost but they're worth trying to save." Jaina spoke as she nodded.

"Hapes has erupted into immense violence but its people still are worthwhile and saving. I don't want my children growing up in the horror of the intrigue and wickedness that have claimed so many of Tenel Ka's ancestors. I will stand with you." Jacen said.

Archon said "Then I shall prepare to take us all."

Jaina looked at Archon as she knew that Anakin would be coming....it was an arguement he was not looking forward to...but the making up he already knew would happen...as was her eventually acceptance.

"It is time I fear that we make our departures....for some of us...this shall be the last time we meet in this life. I have been honored to know you all."

Madness...

Chaos....

Greed....

Murder...

Destruction...

Power...

The Great Beast was a creature that was a mockery of the image of Io but he was one half of that greater whole which the other half was Illas. The Hordes were ready underneath the Beast's command to move forth in an unimaginable army onto the worlds of the Dragons and against their ships. They destroyed the dragons they encountered on the fringes of the Elder People's space as the Aing-Ti monks arrived to defend.....

The Great beast destroyed those he encountered and raised them as Undead Dracoliches....skelatal things sustained only by the Shadow Force and Shadow Dragons...more of the undead mockery that was the Chaos that they served.

He ignored their colony worlds even though many were rich, powerful, and contained within them the rich Life streams that many worlds contained but modern technology d

19. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    jedi Council

Suddenly Ilass' head snapped around, and he looked deeply into space. peering though walls, space, and though hyperspace itself he looked, and saw what was unfolding.

"We have no more time. Ranger, Thrawn, you and your people will be teleported to the now idle and useless ships of the Dragonkin, and from there shall fight. You will find, however, that only those skilled in the use of the weave can command the Bahamut Class crusiers. I must go quickly and i must go to Celestia, to guide my people from there, but i need a general, someone to step forward and lead my people untill i can return. Who shall go? and speak quickly, for i haven't much time."

TAG: All

20. Charlemagne19

Jul 30, 2000
    Archon lifted his hand and teleported the pair before they had the chance to object to the situation.

"The General of the Forces shall make himself known."

Archon lifted his hands and brought forth with his son's power the appearence of Anakin-Skywalker...Lord Vaedr in one.

Few mortals understood the concept of the avatar....especially for a newborn babe to produce such a being but the man who was going to be Emperor required a firm and terrible hand if he was to be guardian of the universe.

Even as behind him was a figure Jaina and Jacen recognized well and others knew only from holo and legend....the protector of the young one Anakin Solo.

Three beings in one who would replace this temporary triad of darkness.

With a cut of his hand Archon then tore the fabric of reality assunder as the gateway existed of pure light to the realm of thoughts and ideas that was apart from the universe...a rift to things never dreamt of by humans or Camasaii.

"Perhaps if your taste Darth Obdurate is not for ethereal conflict you would do well to place your strength and hand at the more subtle game of war."

Archon spoke as he looked backwards at this strange and magnifcent situation.

"Farewell."

He said walking into the Light

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Bahamut Class Cruiser

Emperor Thrawn found himself aboard the alien Dragon Ship after being teleported by Archon Donovan.
    He did not question the events unfolding, but went with the flow of it. In the force, he could feel the whole ship resonate to his Grey Jedi powers...and he soon found the command centre. This was too incredible, for this ship would seem to surpass even the might of the Space Ziggurat Exar Khun which would no doubt fall to the command of either Lord Twilight or Darth Obdurate. A most awsome ship this was indeed.
    Thrawn saw a Crystal Throne at the center of the bridge, similar to his own and was at once delighted. He quickly sat upon it and opened himself fully to the force and to the Dragon Ship as he had taught Lord Vaedr Omega to do with the Ancient Crystal Ship.
    Thrawn's conciousness and awarness became greatly expanded as he sought union with the ship and all it parts and systems.
    As his mind and Force senses augmented, he felt the presence of the Great and Ancient Dragon-god Ilass.

["Guide me and Bless me O great One, so that i may accomplish this task"]

He could sense as the other Dragon ships were being filled with non-draconic crews.
    Thrawn extended his mind to them on a subcouncious level and helped them understand the Draconic starship functions, just as he was learning through his union with the Great Bahamut Cruiser.

[tag: GZ]

Meanwhile on Dagobah

It was time for Scholar Zu Dharma to depart, now that the force had revealed to him where he ought to go.
    He bid his last farewell to all the Jedi present and lastly to Bravo.

"May the Force be with you my friend."

Zu Dharma bowed deeply before Bravo, then clasped hands with him. He then smiled and hugged his brother in the force.
    There was nothing else to be said or done,so without another word, he turned and joined Aurra Sing and Deanna who were standing next to a YT-2400 Corellian light Freighter.

"This is it..." he said simply and led the two women aboard the ship.

"Aurra, you will pilot, Deanna will navigate and i will man the Gun Turret."

"where to Zu?" asked Aurra Sing already heading for the pilot's chair.

"We are going to a planet located in the deep core, here are the coordinates."
    He gave Aurra the data-card with all the pertinent info and turned to face Deanna, still addressing both women.

"We're going to a planet called Lai-Shangra, a planet my people call home."

Deanna did not act shocked or surprised, but gazed reasuringly at Zu Dharma. Zu Dharma could not afford to think of nostalgia and all that could have been. The time to "choose and act" had arrived.

"Once we enter Hyperspace, I will invoke the Silver Flames of the True Force and the universal Harmonic of Ohm to both power up all of us and form one mind and one purpuose, thus creating a Divine Triumvirate. We shall become the full expresions of Wisdom,Aggression,and Compassion, and we shall become one."

Zu Dharma sat in lotus position as the two women took their place in the cockpit, his third eye opened and flared with silver fire.

"Only thus united do we stand a chance against the evil that is Lord Ginesha, he who has embraced Ahriman, the sanjian Lord of Destruction."

Soon after, Dagobah fell away from the ship and shrunk in size in the distance, until it was but a speck in space...and at that moment, they jumped into hyperspace and into what was to be their final momment. Now they only had each other and the force. All that they have learned and all that they have experienced culminated here.
    The teachings of life, both good and bad, blissful and painful, the lessons learned thru friends and enemies, their hopes and their love, served as foundation from which they formed their perfect union.
    Zu Dharma, a displaced sanjian and a Jedi Scholar brought with him the strength of wisdom and knowledg

22. Gorin_Zachian

May 13, 2002
    IC:
    Space

Nodding he quickly told thrawn of the secret co-ordinates of the Dragon Homeworld. Quickly assureing that the ship would respond to a new master, one not of dragon blood, he turned to Thrawen again, saying, "I must now take my leave of you, for there are many things i must do if i am to awaken and rejuvinate my people. When you arrive, you may find them under a greatassault,but i belive that this is but a scout. Re-enforce them, prove that you mean well, and tyhen meet with the re-Formed Council of Wyrms. You cannot speak at this couincil, but must insted speak to a memeber, and have him pled your case for you.

I cannot direct them in the picking of their Honorator, or War-General, and so you must convice them, and quickly, before the beast comes to the planet itself."

Ilass suddenly started to grow translucent, and then fully vanished, as he began his travel to Celestia, old realm of the Gods.

OOC: Will post more later.

23. LightSide_Apprentice

May 22, 2001

Receiving Thrawn's message, Darth Obdurate led Vransha toward and eventually into the Great Hall. When he arrived, he no longer felt the near presence of the Emperor. It was as if he'd suddenly been taken away, somewhere far away. It would not do well to dwell on that which he could not control. Instead, Obduarte took his place among those gathered. Then he did what he did best. He listened and learnt.

Vransha Killar kept as calm as possible, which meant his anger was boiling at Archon Dovanan's greeting. He would never forget his loss of Lady Vorphal. As his mind wandered, Obdurate sent a calm darkness over his former Apprentice. He was indeed a great warrior but there was more to greatness than being a fighter.

24. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    OOC: Do any of you have the Original Soundtrack Reccording to he Civil War, a series of films by Ken Burns? If you do, you will understand the song background I will use and it will give the post even more life. If you don't, the song I will play is perhapes (sp?) the saddest (sp?) song you will ever hear.

The background song will be: Johnny Has Gone For A Soldier

IC:

As Scholar Zu Dharma left, fading off into the distance, Jason Bravo realized that that was the last time he would see his friend in this life. And with that, saddnes (sp?) came over him, not of the situtation, but of the memories he had with Zu, the things they did together, the fun times, the bad times, the sad times. And, as Zu fadded off, Bravo turned and left, he himself fadding off into distance memory.

OOC: Here we go, another song.

The background song might very well be the second saddest song you will ever hear: Ashokan Farewell

IC:
    Galaxy Defender, Jedi's Hope

The ship was empty, no one was on board, except for Jason Bravo. As he stared off into space from the bridge's view port, he reflected on the memories of the past. Memories of war, of peace, of happy times, of sad times, of camp life in the military, of the times he had with his fellow soldiers, he was sad. It was a sadness that could not be understood. No Force could heal the wounds, the memories. The memories were a reminder to Bravo of his life and what he had to do. With that, he stood there and watched the endless stars in front of him, the solar systems, the life of the endless darkness of space.

The ship slowly moved off into space, moving off to safe a galaxy, to preserve a life, to protect the freedom that so many before had died for.

25. GreyJediAntarFodoh

Oct 3, 2001
    Dagobah

The Grey Jedi Master Lanna Hanishe sat is silent meditation, obsorbing the events that have come to pass. Moreover, her thoughts lingered on the events of that day when she'd last seen her Master of nineteen years and her beloved Tiernin.

Earlier that day...

"When do we leave, my master?", Tiernin asked of Antar. Antar hesitated to answer and before his gaze could rise to meet that of his aprentices, they already knew the answer. Tiernin was relieved but Lanna was immediatly unhappy. Reguardless of their feelings, they kept their silence, allowing Antar to speak.

"You've both foreseen what will unfold in the near future. Good will triumph over evil as it is meant to be. The Force is with us entirely because unlike the struggles of the past, be they civil war or the ancient Sith wars, they were all within the scope of the Force. Now, we face an enemy outside of the Force... A parasite who's sole goal is utter anarchy and eventual death of all that exists... We face an apocalypse that will not come to pass.", Antar said, his words calm and serene as ever as if speaking of the weather. "The Force has given me a destiny... It has given us all our destinies, but mine is to take off the head of the enemy. Without the head, all else will fall and good will triumph." This time Antar paused, searching for the right words but none came...

"I'll not return from this and you both know that as well as I. I must go or all will fall to this shadow of death and in so doing, my own life will be forefeit as well as any who come with me. Lanna... You carry within you the next generation of our order and I've already felt the power within yours and Tiernin's child. If you jojn us, you will die and end her life as well. You must remain behind, Lanna. After this, you will be the last Grey Jedi Master and be charged with forging the order that will rise from the ashes of the Jedi and Sith. You must teach of the balance in the Force."

Tiernin and Lanna were silent as Antar spoke and they dared not argue for they knew his words to be true... They had foreseen the path of destiny and knew their places. Lanna would live on and forge the Fodai order, named for her beloved master. Tiernin, the adventurous soul and warior of the Grey Jedi would join his master on his mission and would give his life so that his unborn daughter could live, never knowing of war.

Antar took Lanna's hand in his and spoke quietly to her. "You have been like a daughter to me, Lanna. No master could have asked for a more dedicated aprentice... You believed in me when the whole of the Jedi order banished me from their ranks and shared in my exile. The Force is indeed powerful with you and I foresee that you will earn the respect, love and admiration of all those you teach as you've done with me... When I am gone, you must return to our Temple on Endor to share what you have learned... Go, and below my meditation chamber you will find the future of our order..." Antar had little use left for words. Through the connection they shared, he sent her images and sensations and impressions through the Force, telling her all he could. In an instant, her training was advanced as much as Antar could advance it. Lanna became as Antar was before he bonded with the Force.

Antar turned and left, giving Lanna and Tiernin a moment alone to say their more intimate good byes...

The Starry Knight, in orbit of Corruscant

The starship that had ferried the Grey Jedi Order around for over a decade decended towards the surface of Corruscant... Towards its final destiny. The planet was engulfed in the Shadow Force and enemy fighters, piloted by Shadow Sith streaked across the sky but no matter how agile and nimble they were, they were no match for a Tiernin's piloting skill and connection to the One True Force. The Starry Knight shot past the enemy fighters with little effort as it twisted and bobbed towards the surface of the planet and the location of the Dark Lord, Arraganos Shiva.

Once on the ground,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.