main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The New Jedi Order: Jedi Academy~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mr_Sith, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Mertroid, I'll place you in the Southern Dormitory. :)

IC: Kyp Durron -Jedi Academy, North Dormitory, Yavin IV

While Kyp mostly tuned in and merely listened on the conversation, he had to jump in now.

"I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but why should we worry about proving ourselves to Skywalker when he's done nothing to prove himself to us yet? I was behind a kid whom he basically talked down to on the 'tour'. He says we're all equal when he knows we're not. He needs to just tell us the truth than just sugarcoating everything."

"While I'm not exactly going crazy about being here either, this is Luke we're talking about. The first Jedi of the New Republic, he took down Vader, he took down the Emperor. And he knows that we realize that some are more capable in the force than others, but that doesn't mean he has to be so open about it. Some of us aren't as confident as others, and it doesn't hurt if Skywalker decides to give a little self esteem booster."

Tag: BartSimpsonSithLord, other adepts

2. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brittany Beedon, North Dorm

Brittany listened to the other adept.

"While I'm not exactly going crazy about being here either, this is Luke we're talking about. The first Jedi of the New Republic, he took down Vader, he took down the Emperor. And he knows that we realize that some are more capable in the force than others, but that doesn't mean he has to be so open about it. Some of us aren't as confident as others, and it doesn't hurt if Skywalker decides to give a little self esteem booster."

"I don't care who he is. He says we're equal and then talks down to us. In the end he's just another stupid adult hypocrite. I know some of us aren't that confident, and I know that we all have great potential. It's just...he needs to watch what he says more. I know he doesn't mean to come off like that." He continued to chew his thumb.

TAG: North dorm people.

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

3. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    The other initiate, who's name had still eluded him, retorted.

"I don't care who he is. He says we're equal and then talks down to us. In the end he's just another stupid adult hypocrite. I know some of us aren't that confident, and I know that we all have great potential. It's just...he needs to watch what he says more. I know he doesn't mean to come off like that."

"I wouldn't call what he did talking down to us. He knows what he's doing, albeit we're his first class. Trust me, once things get rolling, we'll stop questioning. I've heard enough stories from Han Solo to at least believe in that. And another stupid adult hypocrite? Not exactly choice words when it comes to talking about Luke Skywalker, and I think it's a bit irrational to pass judgement after only knowing him for about 3 hours. Although, if this Jedi Academy does turn into a sinking ship, I'll be the first one to join you. "

Kyp took another sip of his drink, and eagerly awaited the student's reply.

Tag: BartSimpsonSithLord, other adepts

4. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Southern dormitories, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

"uhm...I'm Darius..." he said, sounding less reserved by the moment. "...uh, yeah, combat training sounds like a good idea. I'll join." said the now alert young man. Good someone who might share my interest in martial arts. Vaughn thought hopefully.

He liked this... these two guys seemed like alright guys. Who might share similair interests with him.

"Uhm...Just so you know, I've been extensively trained by an Echani warrior." Darius continued... good at least he wasn't trying to hurt anyone. That was an honorable ommission.

"You don't have to worry about hurting me. I've been trained in many martial arts since I could walk, including the Echani, Noghri, Nagai, and, Tera Kasi arts. Its a very long story but to put it lightly my guardians wanted to make sure that I could take care of myself. They succeeded." replied Vaughn in earnest voice... his mind slipping back into the ultraviolent environment in which he was reared. Its a wonder he didn't turn into a sociopath.

Hopefully any sparring that took place in his new home would be friendly. Vaughn didn't want to imagine what an atmosphere of hatred turn him into. Hopefully Vaughn wouldn't have to find out.

"I'd love to spar with you... you don't truly know someone 'til you fight 'em. And I I'd like to get to know y'all much better. Besides I love competing, its the best stimulant ever." He finished as a grin lit up his face. Enjoying battle was not a trait that was exalted within the ranks of the Jedi but, Vaughn wasn't a jedi yet and he thrived in such conditions because he was a survivor.

TAG: GreyJedi, Nemisis

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Ta'Izz - Jedi Academy, Nothern Domitory, Yavin IV

Ta'iazz smiled. It seemed her plan was working. She already had one student, Zukaam, willing to sit down and chat with her. She mentally sighed, happy that it seemed to be working. As she asked her dorm mate about how he had arrived, another person walked over to the table she set up.

"Uhh, just thought I'd join you two. My name's Kyp Durron." He didnt't smile, just took on eof the drinks, and plopped himself down on the chair.

Ta'izz blinked once, and then smiled. "Hello, Kyp. I'm TJ." She hoped that he didnt mind being called Kyp. This one seemed a bit more moodier thatn the other person. he looked as if he was in his late teens. Well, prehaps the Force was giving her a test. After all, with so many students, coming from such various backgrounds, not everyone was going to be cheerful and carefree. TJ was going to have to learn how to deal with others. While she had been traveling with her other companions, she had picked up some idoms of humans.

Ta'izz shrugged her shoulders. "The more the merrier." she said, as she took a sip of her drink. "I can't wait till we start training." she added.

Zukaam nodded as if to welcome him to the table. Then he spoke. "Hello there, my name is Zukaam. Nice to meet you." He then turned and repied quickly to TJ.

"Well, I'm finding it very hard to adapt to, I mean the place is so big and I'm extremely nervous about how I'm going to prove myself to Luke."

TJ smiled, knowing the feeling exactally. TJ looked up, as she noticed another person enter the common area. The new person nodded and said, "Nice to meet you." as he took a place at the table.

The new person, who TJ noticed had not mentioned his name, spoke up then. "I'm sorry if I'm intruding, but why should we worry about proving ourselves to Skywalker when he's done nothing to prove himself to us yet? I was behind a kid whom he basically talked down to on the 'tour'. He says we're all equal when he knows we're not. He needs to just tell us the truth than just sugarcoating everything." he sat back as he finished and began biting his thumb.

The one called Kyp immediately jumped in. "While I'm not exactly going crazy about being here either, this is Luke we're talking about. The first Jedi of the New Republic, he took down Vader, he took down the Emperor. And he knows that we realize that some are more capable in the force than others, but that doesn't mean he has to be so open about it. Some of us aren't as confident as others, and it doesn't hurt if Skywalker decides to give a little self esteem booster."

The new guy immediately fired back, "I don't care who he is. He says we're equal and then talks down to us. In the end he's just another stupid adult hypocrite. I know some of us aren't that confident, and I know that we all have great potential. It's just...he needs to watch what he says more. I know he doesn't mean to come off like that." He continued to chew his thumb.

"I wouldn't call what he did talking down to us. He knows what he's doing, albeit we're his first class. Trust me, once things get rolling, we'll stop questioning. I've heard enough stories from Han Solo to at least believe in that. And another stupid adult hypocrite? Not exactly choice words when it comes to talking about Luke Skywalker, and I think it's a bit irrational to pass judgement after only knowing him for about 3 hours. Although, if this Jedi Academy does turn into a sinking ship, I'll be the first one to join you. "

Kyp took another sip of his drink, and eagerly awaited the student's reply.

TJ then spoke up. "I dont think he talked down to us either. As the head instructor, he stopped a situation, before it could grow into something else." TJ took a sip from her drink. "If your so synical of things, why did you even bother to come here then? Some of us actually LIKE being here. And Im willing to give him the benifit of the doubt, before I start finding things to nit-pick."

TJ sat back, taking ano

6. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Brittany Beedon, North Dorm

He was about to respond when the girl began.

"I dont think he talked down to us either. As the head instructor, he stopped a situation, before it could grow into something else." she took a sip from her drink. "If your so synical of things, why did you even bother to come here then? Some of us actually LIKE being here. And Im willing to give him the benifit of the doubt, before I start finding things to nit-pick."

"Look, I was right behind a kid whom he was all 'if it's too much for you, you can always go home' or something like that. It made me angry to think he would say we're all equal and then single at least one of us out to have little pep talks about going home. Reassuring us is one thing, but doing it in a group would be better. Telling everyone they could go home whenever they wanted would be better. It'd be the equal thing to do. I came here to get away from my parents. I like being here, I really do. I just don't like how Skywalker is handling things right now. But, you said we're his first class? I guess I could cut him some slack then." he said, a little embarassed at having made himself look like an angry fool. He just voiced his opinions, he hadn't meant to ruffle any feathers.

TAG: North Dorm people.

- o_O-Eyebrows?- o_O-

7. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003

The girl, TJ, spoke her opinion on the issue, and for the most part, Kyp whole-heartedly agreed with her.

"I dont think he talked down to us either. As the head instructor, he stopped a situation, before it could grow into something else. If your so cynical of things, why did you even bother to come here then? Some of us actually LIKE being here. And Im willing to give him the benifit of the doubt, before I start finding things to nit-pick."

Kyp gave a small nod, and polished off his drink.

"While I'd like to sit here and continue this petty conversation, I figure now is as good a time as ever to get a jump on the, uhh, competition."

The young boy stood, flashed a brief, arrogant grin at everyone, and walked away. Since they had arrived, one person had caught his eye- Kam Solusar, as was rumored his name. None of the adepts really knew anything about one another, but Kyp always had a feeling that there was a lot more that happened behind the scenes when it came to Solusar. And, he figured, why not give the Training Domain a test run?

Durron had spotted Kam in the room second to last on the North wall. Time to see what this character had to offer when it came to fighting. He pushed the door open without a knock or any form of warning.

"Hey, how about you and me head down to the training complex, see if you can handle me."

Tag: Suzuki_Akira

8. Suzuki_Akira

Suzuki_Akira Jedi Master star 7

May 13, 2003
    IC: Kam Solusar

Kam glanced at the upstart Jedi, full of arrogance and impetuousness. Why show off in a duel against someone who'd never even handled a saber? On the one hand, it could be a learning experience, and on the other, a foolish little primitive game of deciding the alpha male, one which Kam had no intention of playing. "Why should I spar with you, my friend..." Kam trailed off, obviously expecting for this newcomer to supply a name.

Tag: Kyp

9. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Kyp decided to be a bit humorous.

"Well, you should spar with Kyp Durron, so you know what it's like to get shown around with the force."

Hopefully, Kam wouldn't play coy, and accept his challenge.

10. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003
    Mr_Sith posted on 6/26/05 7:49pm
    [b][u]IC:[/u] [color=crimson]Kyp Durron[/color] [u]-Jedi Academy, North Dormitory, Yavin IV[/u][/b]

[color=crimson]Kyp decided to be a bit humorous.

[i]"Well, you should spar with Kyp Durron, so you know what it's like to get shown around with the force."[/i]

Hopefully, Kam wouldn't play coy, and accept his challenge.[/color]

[b][u]Tag:[/u][/b] Suzuki_Akira
    [hr][/blockquote]

[b]IC: Kam Solusar[/b]

Kam gave him a look on his face that suggested disappointment. "Pride goeth before," Kam reached out into the Force - "a fall." The Force swelled into him, and in the same stride forward he used it to yank Kyp's feet out from under him and summon his saber to his hand - igniting it with the blade centimeters below Kyp's flustered face, poised above his throat. "I'll spar with you. But you'd better learn and learn fast that arrogance, even if accompanied by talent, is an easy path. And easy paths lead to the dark side."

Kam disengaged his saber and walked off towards the practice room, not even looking at the people out in the open who had seen the spectacle. It was necessary, but it might draw quite a crowd.

Tag: [b]Kyp[/b]

11. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Jeff Falen

It seemed to take forever for the man behind the door to open it, he must have been attempting to sleep or something because Jeff felt like he waited for five minutes. When the door finally opened, Jeff saw a man about the same height, and appeared to be the same weight stand before him.

"Uhm...yeah, what is it?" he asked, looking a bit awkward, his eyes were squinty as if he were trying to see who the person knocking was. As Jeff was about to introduce himself, he heard some footsteps coming towards them. As he turned to look, he saw a man taller than both of them approaching, and, seemingly, about the same age.

"Good Day, I'm Vaughn and I was wondering if you'd care to join me in a little bit of exercise in the training room. Maybe even a little sparring," Vaughn asked. Before he could reply with a definite yes, the man he was trying to greet replied.

"uhm...I'm Darius......uh, yeah, combat training sounds like a good idea. I'll join." Jeff smiled a little bit, the man, Darius seemed kind of awkward, just like Jeff was. He knew that he and this other kid would come to be friends some day.

"I'm Jeff Falen, just so you guys know," the Jedi Hopeful added before the two walked off. "If you guy don't mind, I will come along. Maybe after one of you are done, I could join in..." He trailed off his words, hoping the other two would agree to it. It would be cool to join in, he had always been fond of combat, hopefully they would be doing armed combat, because that is what he excelled in.

While they walked, Jeff listened to them talk, but did not include himself in the conversation. "Uhm...Just so you know, I've been extensively trained by an Echani warrior," Darius said, in which Vaughn replied: "You don't have to worry about hurting me. I've been trained in many martial arts since I could walk, including the Echani, Noghri, Nagai, and, Tera Kasi arts.

//Great,// he thought to himself. //Both of these kids have been trained in some sort of martial arts. I haven't extensively trained in any type of style, I just made myself good by practicing with me and my friends.// He hoped they didn't ask him what he was trained in, or else they would be getting a weak reply. He knew he was going to make himself look bad, he just hoped it wasn't too bad.

He continued walking with them, and into the training room they went. He sat out of one of the little areas for them to spar in, and looked on with interest, hoping the duel would soon commence.

TAG: greyjedi125, HandofSkywalker86

darth_nemisis

12. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: Some of the stuff me and Suzuki_Akira will do has already been planned out over MSN, so don't take it as God-Modding. :)

It turned out Kam did indeed have a lot going on behind the curtain.

"Pride goeth before- a fall."

Before Kyp could say gundark, Kam's saber was at his neck, and he was on his back.

"I'll spar with you. But you'd better learn and learn fast that arrogance, even if accompanied by talent, is an easy path. And easy paths lead to the dark side."

"Yeah? Well so does not being able to take a joke."

Kyp kicked the saber out of Solusar's hand, and got up.

"When your done showing off, I'll be in the training room."

Durron stormed out of the dormitory, obviously embarassed in front of the rest of the students. He could feel the chip on his shoulder growing bit by bit the more he thought about it. As he reached the elevator, Kyp couldn't help but feel infuriated by what had happened. Who did Kam Solusar think he was, king of the Academy? The young boy was determined to do what it would take to show up Kam. He wasn't just some punk kid who could be bullied.

13. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Kam sighed and called his saber back to his hand as he walked towards the training center. Kam hadn't wanted to do it, but the kid needed a reality check. Kam entered the training room in the center, hoping to forestall all other duels - the more people this message reached, the better.

"There's still time for you to admit that this sparring before Master Skywalker has even tought you the basics is pointless," Kam said. "It's not going to prove anything."

Kam left the saber on his belt, and stood in a subtle ready stance that no non-warrior would pick up on, one hand at his side and the other behind him, outstretched, with feet seperated.

14. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Kyp Durron -Jedi Academy, Training Room, Yavin IV
    Althought Kyp only had a training saber, he figured that Kam wouldn't be stupid enough to try and kill him. And, it probably wasn't the worst thing that Kyp had the training saber. While entering the room, Solusar once again projected his bravado, "I'm better than you, and I know it" attitude. It seemed that he was the one who was arrogant and cocky. It was time to knock him off of his pedestal.

I know I can't beat this guy with a saber....I'll have to use the force

Kyp placed his saber parralel to the ground and at his right side, on his waist. He then began to run, picking up speed the closer he got to Kam, and as soon as Durron could see the small beads of sweat on his opponent's head, he thrust his lightsaber in his direction, and used the force to fling a handful of sand at Kam's head.

Let's see how he handles that

15. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Kam frowned as soon as he saw Kyp bend down towards the ground. Flinging things in one's eye might work in a Cantina brawl, but against an opponent who had the Force, and precognition, it was begging to fail. Dodging it was as if dodging an actual attack, and for a Force sensitive who had fought people who were willing to do anything and everything to save their lives, this was nothing.

A force assisted leap carried him up and towards Kyp- the lightsaber passed beneath the feet he tucked in his stomach, and the sand his his knees harmlessly. Sailing through the air and downward, Kam extended his left foot in a devestating flying kick aimed towards Kyp's right shoulder. The forward momentum and gravity were enough to make this move powerful enough to carry someone of Kyp's size and weight back as much as two meters, had he added Force power it would surely break ribs and take him out of the fight completely. The kick would normally expose his leg to attack, but Kyp's stance made it so that any attack would have to come by swiveling Kyp's right shoulder - the placement of Kam's move meant that that swivel would move Kyp's shoulder into Kam's foot, stopping any attack from being made and causing even worse damage.

But the intention was not to win at all costs. Kyp had just been thinking about winning - had Kam been a novice and that sand hit his eyes, it could have cause permanent damage, and the thrown saber could have caused even worse. Kyp would have to grow out of that. So Kam sailed quickly towards his onrushing target with a flying kick, who was likely not to be able to stop AND change direction in time.

16. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003

Kyp's attack failed miserably, and before he could even turn his head around, a sharp boot bear into his ribs. The agony immediately dropped Kyp to his knees, and he let out a small grunt. The boy was already drained from applying the force when he threw the sand as it was. In the mines, Vima-Da Boda had taught him many, many things. She had taught him to meditate, to manipulate objects with the force. But she never taught Durron how to conserve his force energy. He was wore down. But, he wouldn't go down without a fight.

Come on Kyp, show this tough guy your no push-over...

Kyp concentrated all of his focus and strength on the four other training sabers hanging on the wall. But, to no avail, the sabers only shook on their hooks a little bit, and Durron could just about feel the physical life being drained out of him. He knew he had to give up, and did so.

"Well.....hot shot....I guess you made your poi-."

He couldn't finish his sentence, he was simply too tired. The boy lay down on the sand covered floor, and was on the brink of falling asleep.

17. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Darius Balthazar

Yavin IV, Jedi Academy, South Dorm

After Darius introduced himself, the young man in the black robes did likewise, as well as respond to Vaughn's invitation to train.

"I'm Jeff Falen, just so you guys know....If you guy don't mind, I will come along. Maybe after one of you are done, I could join in..."

"Sure thing....uhm, Jeff," responded Darius with a polite smile.

In his mind, Darius was somewhat at a loss. He never had any real friends, so he was at a loss as to how to act or express himself beyond mere politeness. But this really felt....good. Socializing like this made him feel alive, and though he inwardly felt a bit apprehensive, considering the past betrayals he suffered, his desire for a new life largely overpowered his fears.

"Uhm...Just so you know, I've been extensively trained by an Echani warrior," Darius said, in which Vaughn replied: "You don't have to worry about hurting me. I've been trained in many martial arts since I could walk, including the Echani, Noghri, Nagai, and, Tera Kasi arts. Its a very long story but to put it lightly, my guardians wanted to make sure that I could take care of myself. They succeeded."

Darius' eyes suddenly lit up as his mouth fell open, then shut from sheer surprise.

Wow....Nagai and Teras Kasi training. He thought, quite impressed by Vaughn's claim.

The young adpet had learned much of the Echani Combat Arts, and during the time of his training, he'd also heard of the Nagai and Teras Kasi fighting techniques. He'd been so fascinated by the stories of the monks, he really wanted to learn their ways, but being a near slave at the mines relegated such desires to the realm of unattainable dreams. Now, he was in the presence of one who had studied such arts.

"I'd love to spar with you... you don't truly know someone 'til you fight 'em. And I I'd like to get to know y'all much better. Besides I love competing, its the best stimulant ever."

Darius smiled openly, and nodded respectfully at Vaughn, who was grinning. Without realizing it, Darius found himself grinning back, as he was swept by the excitement of the moment. Fighting was something he did well, and being suddely among what was considered to be peers...well, that was quite gratifying.

"Did ya get to meet any Monks?" he said excitedly, then suddenly caught himself. The young adept curbed his enthusiasm and tried one more time.

"Ahem...I mean, uhm...did you get to train with any of them....uhm, monks I mean."

A bit embarrased by his display, Darius looked away, then glanced back. He felt a bit nervous as he did so, because he didn't want to see Jeff laughing at him. Thankfully, that was not the case. He did however, notice how Jeff was inadvertently falling behind. Darius slowed his pace just enough for him to catch up.

Glad that no one was laughing at him, the young adept began to turn to hear Vaughn's response to his question. If he had indeed trained with some monks, well, that would mean that he......

Darius' eyes were suddenly caught in vision. His train of thought was immediately derailed and he seemed to forget his surroundings. Without meaning to, he crashed into Vaughn, bounced off him, then into Jeff. Luckily, he regained his footing before things got worse.

Poo doo!, he cursed inwardly at himself as he turned a deep red color from embarrasement.

" Ah......uhm...sorry, guys. My fault."

Darius' color deepened as he slowly looked over his shoulder and to his left. Despite this, his green eyes grew big as he beheld the reason for his stumbling.

There for all to see, was a beautiful blue twi'lek female in the doormitories. He hadn't seen her before and only reasoned that she was a late addition. There was no way he could have missed such an alluring shade of blue during orientation.

Not wanting to be caught staring, Darius cleared his throat and looked

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

"I dont think he talked down to us either. As the head instructor, he stopped a situation, before it could grow into something else." she took a sip from her drink. "If your so synical of things, why did you even bother to come here then? Some of us actually LIKE being here. And Im willing to give him the benifit of the doubt, before I start finding things to nit-pick." TJ replied to the nameless student. He responded.

"Look, I was right behind a kid whom he was all 'if it's too much for you, you can always go home' or something like that. It made me angry to think he would say we're all equal and then single at least one of us out to have little pep talks about going home. Reassuring us is one thing, but doing it in a group would be better. Telling everyone they could go home whenever they wanted would be better. It'd be the equal thing to do. I came here to get away from my parents. I like being here, I really do. I just don't like how Skywalker is handling things right now. But, you said we're his first class? I guess I could cut him some slack then."

Kyp gave a small nod, and polished off his drink.

"While I'd like to sit here and continue this petty conversation, I figure now is as good a time as ever to get a jump on the, uhh, competition." The young boy stood, flashed a brief, arrogant grin at everyone, and walked away.

TJ looked suprised for a moment, and then she just shook her head. She looked over to the other one, and grinned. "Im sorry. I didnt mean to sound so...umm..grouchy." she said. "I just am excited to be here too, and I want a chance at liking it here."

She sighed. Then, she looked up, curious. "Umm..any of you guys know how to play Sabacc?" she asked.

Tag: BartSimpsonSithLord, FlamingBladeSaber, anyone.

19. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Vaughn Serratt

Training Room, Jedi Academy, Yavin IV

He nodded to Jeff, he was more than welcome to join them. It was always nice to make friends, especially in an alien environment such as this one.

About to reply to Darius' question about whether he had ever met monks he felt a niggling in the force. Then abruptly he caught him. Apparently he was experiencing a force moment 'cause his aura was roiling with power and a connection

Darius had almost immediately regained control of himself and uttered a hurried apology. Hardly needed, the force always had little turns for those who were blessed with its use. Deciding to ignore Darius' faux pas he turned to his other questions.

"Well my trainers would crack my skull if I called them monks. They were all hardened warriors with no conscience and even less restraint. I could show y'all some of what they taught me. Seeing as being a Jedi is reportedly very dangerous work it couldn't hurt for all of us to be able to protect ourselves." he said with a genuine smile. These were the first real friends that he ever had and he didn't want them getting embarrassed or worse... killed.

He quickly took up a position on one of the sparring mats. Taking off his boots and his shirt. He was left with an undershirt and his pants. No need to seek advantage or hurt one another. Afterall they were friends and that wasn't proper behavior.

"So how do you want to do it?" Vaughn said as he begun to perform calestenthics. This should be fun.

TAG: GreyJedi, Nemisis; others

20. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Sierra in the South Dormortories

Sierra had finally been assigned her dorm as she was found strolling about the academy. Her eyes glimmered and were deeper than the tone of her skin. Her name even sounded like ice, slick and smooth. Sierra was calm and breathing. There were many new arrivals, and she had been a Jedi Knight in other parts. She had been to the academy a good amount of times. She never got tired of it.

Sierra had dropped her bag into a room and shut the door. She saw many people conversing and introducing themselves. Her eyes wandered and she really didn't know anyone. She wasn't a social butterfly either. She was friendly though once she made friends and was used to everybody. Her eyes narrowed to a group of men Jedi talking. She didn't know if she should go to them or not.

Sierra was a loner mostly except when she was with a master or something. Sierra trained by herself and really didn't work with too many other Jedi. It's not like during missions she could get to know them either.

Breath, just breath and go and say hello. You won't make a fool of yourself unless you choke on your words. Sierra talked to herself in her mind as she strolled forward and blushed a little as she was doing this.

"Hello," Sierra said and looked around at the group and then straight ahead to not quiver or shake.

Sierra knew she'd get used to them after talking more and getting to know them. Her lekku was still wrapped around her right shoulder and her arms were down by her sides.

"I'm Sierra and you are?" Sierra talked and her heart raced with being a little nervous.

Sierra always got out of her nervousness once she made friends and talked more. She was only shy in the beginning but then she was friendly and understanding and trustworthy to people

Tag: Grey_Jedi and other Jedi around him

21. FlamingBladeSaber

FlamingBladeSaber Jedi Master star 2

May 14, 2005
    IC: Zukaam Guah
    Yavin IV, North Dormitories.

"I hate pazaac, I'll sit here and watch you guys though by all means."

He only hated it because it is what his father always taught him when he was younger, he wanted to get out and have fun like most little kids. But when he found out his father was a Jedi Padawan, he then found it extremely odd that he was teaching younger ones to gamble. He let off a sigh of wanted relief as he leaned back on his chair practically inhaling the water in the cup. It vanished and he wiped his lips dry of all the remaining water.

He pulled his outer tunic down as he got uneasy, he swore to himself he heard the clashing of a lightsaber.

"Wow, wow, wow. What's that noise?"

He leapt to his feet and wandered into the sparring room. He saw Kyp on the ground, but recovering slowly but then he was immediately swept back down by an extremely powerful kick that retrieved a grunt from Kyp. He looked up at the other adept, already having a lightsaber he sort of expected Kyp to lose but then he saw Kyp's in his hand. Then Kyp muffled something quietly and his head slowly lowered to the ground. Zukaam paced his way over to the activity, first to Kyp. He knelt by his side putting a hand on his brow.

"Well, your lucky he's only incapacitated from that blow. He's blacked out..." He said acknowledging that luckily the extremely viscous kick wasn't a fatal blow or a rib smasher although he couldn't tell for the time being.

TAG: North Dorm adepts.

22. Suzuki_Akira

May 13, 2003

Kam regarded the falling Jedi with just a cold stare, and the Jedi who rushed to his side with one much like it.

"Well, your lucky he's only incapacitated from that blow. He's blacked out..."

Kam closed his eyes. "If I'd given him a full force kick, it could have shattered his ribs," Kam admitted. "But I didn't, and I was in control of myself. If Kyp had been in control of his self rather than slaving to his emotions, this wouldn't have happened. In fact, he wouldn't have challenged me to a fight. Calmness in mind and spirit, serenity, is important for a Jedi." Kam's eyes took a far away look. "Luke taught me that." Kam turned to leave.

"Learn from his experience, lest you get one of your own."

Be the storm, but center yourself in the eye of the storm and not in the gale. That is the lesson I have to learn - from Luke.

Kam walked back towards the dorm.

Calmly.

Tag: Anyone who wants to interact

23. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Couldn't Jacen be a little bit older?... :(

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

"I hate pazaac, I'll sit here and watch you guys though by all means." TJ shrugged her shoulders. "Thats okay...I was just trying to decide what I wanted to do next anyway. Just a little something I picked up from the pilots" she said quietly. Oh well.

Zukaam let off a sigh of wanted relief as he leaned back on his chair practically inhaling the water in the cup. It vanished and he wiped his lips dry of all the remaining water. He pulled his outer tunic down as he got uneasy, and then a sound reached their ears.

"Wow, wow, wow. What's that noise?"

He leapt to his feet and left the room. TJ chuckled. softly. "Hmm. A sparing match perhaps?" she said outloud. She looked over to the other student. "Well...I guess that ends social hour. Actually, I wouldnt mind some exploring before meal time. She then said, quietly. "I noticed you didnt want to share your name with us. Is there a nickname you prefer being called?" she asked. "I would have having to call you...'hey you.' the entire time. Besides, I think that Knight's name is already taken." she said with a smile.

TAG: FlamingBladeSaber, HandofSkywalker, BSSL

25. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Kyp regained his senses and looked up, to find Zukaam talking with Kam.

".....lucky he's only incapacitated from that blow. He's blacked out..."

"Naw Zukaam, it's alright....," Durron struggled to sit up, and was finally able to do so against one of the boulders in the room. Unfortunately, he had lost his duel. And even more unfortunate, Kam had to be a stiff about it. Luckily, there were some people in the Academy who were a bit more friendly.

"He just couldn't handle a joke. Trying to be a little social, and this guy acts like he's saving the galaxy."

Kyp utilized whatever energy he had left, stood up, and gathered the training sabers one by one. Although his opinion of Kam wasn't exactly a nice one, Kyp knew that he shouldn't of come so hard at him. But he couldn't help it, if Solusar hadn't tried to show off in the dorm, Kyp wouldn't of taken it so harshly. The loss stung the more he thought about it, and this was an affair that he couldn't wait to shake from the core of his memory. Sadly, that was something Kyp highly doubted he'd be able to do. As he hung the training sabers back on their hooks, Durron turned to Zukaam.

"Why'd you come down here? Just wanted to intake the festivities?"

The beaten adept rubbed his side, and he still felt very groggy from flingling the sand.

Tag: FlamingBladeSaber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.