main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub <=*=> The New Sith Order =*= Return of the Sith <=*=>... v.5

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    I must be color blind Prodigy_Knight I always thought it was more purple, I guess it time to the another colour... hmm blood or rot?
    Flips decicred...

Blood it is.....

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    That and Keuller is constantly referred to as like Palpatine, himself refers to being foiled 'again' by the heroes, and is his entire strategies are constantly commented to be 'like Palpatine'. Otherwise Dolph turns himself into a monster with the power of the Chosen One with less than half a decades training. Which is very, very silly.

3. Prodigy_Knight

Prodigy_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 10, 2013
    It works now master, a true Lord of the Sith uses whichever color he/she pleases and damn the weak if they say something about it ... I merely dress in black/red as I fancied those colors even as a civilian.

4. DarthJenari

DarthJenari Jedi Master star 4

Dec 17, 2011
    Indeed, his power didn't make sense. The only thing I could tell is that he was somehow gaining power from each of the mass murders he committed, feeding off the anguish they caused. But to then do that and gain power comparable to the Emperor is, as you said, silly.

5. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    I like purple but the purple on the boards is too pink, Purple is the colour of blood when going from red to blue [oxygenated to force choke][face_devil]
    IN RL shades of gray, green and off white, black.
    Besides it's time for a change.

Prodigy_Knight likes this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I can handle Starkiller because he's been modified by Vader and he's a clone, so his powers should be a tad off. Of course, he's also mad, so it balances out!

I've been ruminating about a 'First Sith' group running from 30,000 BBY to 3,017 BBY, actually. There's a thread of connection between Alsakan, the Tion and Korriban which I could bore someone about if they care :p

aalagartassle likes this.
  7. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I am interested in being bored. Drop some knowledge Sinre.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  8. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    *Sits back and listens*

Sinrebirth likes this.
  9. DarthJenari

Dec 17, 2011
    By all means Master, pass on your teachings.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  10. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    ***Waits for Lord Insipid to englighten the masses***

Sinrebirth likes this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *smiles at the Sith, old and new, listening for new information*

Dark Lord, my fellow Lords and Ladies, apprentices and peons, allow me to take you back to 50,000 BBY when the Celestials ruled the cosmos. Their servants were the Kwa, the Gree, and the Killiks. The Celestials were four, the Father of Balance, the Son of Darkness, the Daughter of Light, and the Mother of Chaos, though the latter was imprisoned at the time. Whenever species encountered them, they joined their cause or hid, including the Columni and Sharu, who both retreated to their homeworlds. Circa 45,000 BBY, the Kwa elevated a little, almost minor species known as the Rakata, and suddenly realised their mistake, resulting in the Kwa collecting Force Users across the galaxy and settling them on Tython. Those Force Users eventually become first the Jed'aii Order, and then the Jedi themselves after the Force Wars. The Rakata founded an Infinite Empire which clashed with the Celestials' servants.

Circa 30,000 BBY these facts occurred.

1. The Killiks attacked and were repulsed from Korriban.
    2. The Killiks then moved from Alderaan on nearby Alsakan.
    3. On Alsakan, a Core World, a 'Killik Sith Lord' or a Sith Joiner, settled.
    4. The Killiks were removed from known space by the Celestials in response, and the Killik Sith Lord removed to Sarafur, a world near Endor - far far far away.
    5. By the end of this affair, the Rakata were the sole galactic super power.

Thereafter, sleeper ships from the Core made it down what would be the Perlemian Trade Route to what would become the Tion Cluster.

Circa 28,000 BBY the Rakata found the Sith, and were also repulsed, but not before a Sith Kingdom was erected in the Outer Rim, which includes worlds as local as what would become Sith Space, and also as far as Malachor and Tund.

Circa 25,200 BBY the Rakata are destroyed by civil war, uprisings and plague, which strips them of the Force. From this point onwards, humans in the Tion Cluster forge kingdoms, and eventually an Empire.

At it's height, the Empire of Xim the Despot ruled to the fringes of Hutt Space, but also included Korriban. The ruler of the Empire, Xim, adopted the title Daritha, the Rakatan word which is believed to be the root of 'Darth', meaning to be (more or less) 'Beyond Death.' This Empire, based from Desevro, met the Hutts in battle and crumbled. It existed as separate kingdoms again until the Republic found it, in 24,000 BBY, at which point Desevro reunified the Empire and attacked, launching a century long war.

Equally, Alsakan proved a thorn in the Republic's side, seceding with its colonies along the Perlemian Trade Route on sixteen different occasions between 17,000 BBY and 8,000 BBY, and a seventeeth time in 3,017 BBY. For sometimes centuries at a time, Alsakan and its colonies were their own defined state, at war with Coruscant.

I would posit thus.

1. The Sith left a presence on Alsakan which was re-discovered by humanity circa 17,000 BBY.
    2. These self-same Sith influenced the colony ships that passed Alsakan and headed to the Tion, laying the seeds of an Empire.
    3. Those self-same Sith, now entrenched on Desevro, which refused to join the Republic for millennia, rallied the Tion to the cause of various Sith causes throughout history.
    4. Those self-same Sith, having influenced Alsakan, launched war after war against the Republic, slowing its growth tremendously.

Between Korriban, Alsakan and Desevro, we have a triangle of worlds with several historical connections and a long standing opposition to the Republic and Jedi in all its forms.

I dub this Sith Order the 'First Sith', as an Order which fought long before any Dark Jedi had joined the Sith, though I merrily posit that the Bogan laid the seeds of this Order. I would posit that the original plan was to undo firstly the Celestials, and then the Rakata, before moving on the galaxy en masse, which the Hutts initially foiled and then Jedi and Republic outright by 23,900 BBY.

I would even go as far as to posit that these Sith were directly influenced by the Son, the self-same Son who was, with his kin, to meet with Xendor, the man who launched the First Great Schism in 24,500 BBY. And so we see the last gasp of the 'First Sith' in 2,000 BBY, when the Father, Son and Daughter leave the mortal realm for Mortis... I would even posit that Son had a direct hand in the creation of Darth Ruin, being as the Ancient, Old, True and First Sith had all collapsed by the time Darth Ruin appeared - there was no Sith Order to speak of.

I am also the opinion that Contispex was a First Sith who was exiled from the Order, and thus Alsakan turned against the Republic after two centuries of the Contispex regime, which at the time was launching genocidal, anti-alien crusades which would have led inevitably to Korriban... was Contispex intending to erase his Sith kin in an act of ultimate betrayal? Did the First Sith have no choice but to turn against a regime which was its most successful creation? What irony is there in that Alsakan required Jedi help, with the Duros, Herglics, Caamasi and Hutts, to overthrow the Contispex Republic in the 7th (and successful) Alsakan Conflict? But that is conjecture of conjecture, and there is no historical evidence to support it, beyond the question - why didn't Alsakan support Contispex - a regime after their own heart (bar the anti-alien bias)?

12. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    I think I got lost wayyy back... ^-^;

I am a shameful former apprentice :p

13. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Well argued Lord Insipid,
    I have a theory on your last points, though it is not Force related.

Maybe they didn't support a Couscant regime because of rivarly.it One was based on Coruscant and was riddled with monachy and propped up by religious zealots, effectively giving the Contispex too much power, enough to threaten Alsakan, Coruscants only real rival.[ It seems in line between the human Crusades of the fifth, the sacking of Constatinople], The Contispex saw a great prize and took it through warefare, effectively crushing a capital rivals [assets] world and becoming the superpower in the galaxy.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Interesting. The Alsakan Sith became so hidebound that when the Sith in charge of the Contispex Republic refused to move the capital to Alsakan, they separated then, rather than earlier. The First Sith squabble and then devolve into outright war when they think they rule the galaxy - atypical, because the Sith had won and then ruined themselves.

15. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    That's some interesting stuff there Sinre.

I am starting on Dawn of the Jedi so I should learn of this. I think it might reference it.

16. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I really liked that Sinre, good stuff. I need to do more reading. I keep looking at Dawn of the Jedi, but haven't bought one yet. Worth doing? Is the story good, how about the art?

17. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Dawn of the Jedi is good so far but i haven't got far in it. The art work is pretty good so far as well.

18. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    So is anyone here playing SWTOR? I finally got the game and want to know if any of you guys are playing?

19. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Not me, still stuck on lego SW :p

20. DarthJenari

Dec 17, 2011
    Still waiting for Force Unleashed 3 ;)

21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I'm waiting on Battlefront III.

22. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    You guys are no fun[face_not_talking]

:p

23. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    *Does Evil Crackle*[face_devil]

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    We rather need some news. So far, we have a Sith impersonating an Imperial Knight in Legacy, but I need more Sith! The Lost Tribe, the One Sith, whoever.

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Sometimes it seems there is too many Sith but now you say not enough.:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.