main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton The Official Edmonton ''What theater are you going to on opening night?'' thread..

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Hiyas all,

Lets use this thread to post at what theater and what time we are seeing Episode II at, and maybe a couple of us can hook up and meet, and enjoy the experience together!!!

I am going to see it at Clareview Town Cinema (Cineplex Odeon) on 137th Ave and 50th Street. 12:01 show, Theater #7.

So where are YOU going to see it???

Indy

2. BenQ

BenQ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2001
    Downtown at Eaton Centre for me.

3. Obi-Timbo

Obi-Timbo Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2001
    Cineplex Odion South Edmonton Common and I will be seeing the wednesday midnight show, 12:01am!!! :)

Tim

4. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    I will be at SilverCity at West Edmonton Mall.

5. GuardianWatcher

GuardianWatcher Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    I am going to see it at Clareview Town Cinema (Cineplex Odeon) on 137th Ave and 50th Street. 12:01 show, Theater #7.

6. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I got sick of waiting for Silver City to make up it's mind so we're going to Eatons Center. Anyone else going all out and dressing up?

7. RangerRebel

RangerRebel Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2002
    I too got frustrated with Famous Players giving the run around so I got tix for the 6:45 show on the 16th at South Edmonton Common.

Just out of curiosity... Are any theatres in Edmonton set up to show the film in the digital format?

8. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I haven't really looked into that Ranger, that is a good question... and worth looking into...

Indy

9. Jasoncd

Jasoncd Jedi Youngling

May 1, 2002
    South Edmonton Common for the 12:01AM show on the 16th. First to sell first to buy!

Got to love choice. It will be interesting to see if Silver City will see some loss of profits over this. As with many things people forget and return.

See some of you at South Edmonton.

Jason

10. HelenScarlett

HelenScarlett Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    I am going to the 7pm show, Thursday at Silver City...
    would have got an earlier one but, people I'm going with have to go to work early and can't make the 12.01 show.

anyone else going to this one?

11. Naminator

Naminator Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    Finally, I have gotten rid of Marketscore...

I will be going to South Edmonton Common at 12:01 AM. I can't wait... this is going to be so fun!

Also, will any of you guys be lining up before the movie starts? Because my friend and I will be heading to the theatre around 4:00 PM on Wednesday, and we would hate to be the only ones there.

12. General_Tekno

General_Tekno Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2001
    I'm going on Thursday in the afternoon at south ed, but get this: They reccomended that we get there 2 hours in advance, before the movie even starts! That is almost as long as the movie, and if it is not good, I will be critisizing it like crazy on every possible board.

13. BenQ

BenQ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2001
    For TPM at Eaton Center I showed up three hours early and still didn't get the seat I wanted. I plan to be four hours early this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.