main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Haters' Community Reincarnation, Mk II

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by KansasNavy, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Turin2221

Turin2221 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2008
    There is a Mara competition?
    -T

2. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    No, the 501st is the Imperial costuming group and the Rebel Legion is for the Rebellion, Jedi, etc. Mara could fit in either one. They go out and do stuff for the community, and they appeared in the movie Fanboys, they do lot of things.

3. NelanisGhost

NelanisGhost Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    I think it's because the "teen dream" with hayden is over. He's getting married to Rachel Bilson. He's 27. So there's this other fantasy now, but I agree the site owner should contain Twilight to ONE thread.

Welcome to the forum's. There is an Anakin love thread on the movie forums.

4. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I have had it with Anakin or Hayden threads. All they talk about is Twilight!!! And I am happy for Hayden. I am not a teen and neither is Hayden. He is grown up now and has found love. Good for him. Those forums for him ought to pack it up if they are going to give up on him. It makes me mad. I despise bandwagon people! Hayden has some great stuff coming out and I cannot wait. Look up Quantum Quest. It has him, Mark Hamill, James Earl Jones, Samuel L. Jackson, William Shatner, etc voicing it. It is more kiddie geared but also it is partnered with NASA. I look forward to it. I mean Mark and Hayden together even just voicing a movie is a dream for me!!!!

Sorry, it just makes me mad.

5. NelanisGhost

Jun 24, 2006
    Revive this thread: http://boards.theforce.net/star_wars_community/b10012/9862068/p300

But I think you'd be happier at The Moons of Iego. It's the first and best Anakin and Padme site. It was put up before EPI!

http://moonsofiego.thepensieve.net/

6. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    To be honest, I am afraid of running into some of the desiringhayden peeps there. I do not hate them nor am I trying to bash the group. I was just, uh, jaded by them. LOL. Which is why I am cautious here, but very happy and pleasantly surprised by how together it is here! As much as I love Hayden, I am avoidig his threads. I saw too much crap in the one I did see and I just need time. I made graphics for them and I did it because I loved the group and the people there and I feel very let down. I would love to do art here, just have too much on my plate with being a padawan 4 times over right now. My mom is having me draw portraits for 26 kids in her preschool class. I have like 2 months to do it. I am good at that. But wow! At least I am being paid. Just so much going on.\

So if there is anyne here from dh.net, it is not personal, it was more admin than anything else. And a few nasty Twilight fans who could not take any criticism.

7. NelanisGhost

Jun 24, 2006

I hope you are gaining recognition and referrels for your services.

The Anakin thread was great. You should read it over. Sorry that topic was locked but here is the latest incarnation of it (number 4!): http://boards.theforce.net/Star_Wars_Community/b10012/17256464/p1

Join up!

8. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Some might refer me. But the owner and mods, nah. I have all my art saved. That is regarding my digital stuff. I do photogrpahy, well, with my bad camera phone, no, but I have a really great 35 mm SLR camera, not digital that a friend gave e that I need to start using. I touch up photographs digitally, I make banners, can put pictures together seemlessly, use text, etc. I have taught myself this. I also draw, paint, sing, dance, lol!!! Just kidding about the sing and dance part. If it is art, I try to do it. I have never been paid for my art before so this should be nice. And I think parents will want more and that will be cool. One of the teachers already saw my character for the Jedi offsite and wants me to draw her kids. When people see me draw, they ask me what I charge. I have no idea!

I MIGHT consider the thread. But it is way past my bedtime and I thought I was going to be up all night. It is 4 am here. So I better call it a night if I can!!! Nothing to do but housework tomorrow and I want to be awake and alive for THAT :rolleyes:

Thank you :)

9. NelanisGhost

Jun 24, 2006
    Here's an HC thread. You should get friendly with those HC GUSHERS, esp Qui Dawn!!!

http://boards.theforce.net/your_jedi_council_community/b10008/3644199/p254

I'd start out charging ten. Most starving artists are afraid to charge. You will get paid not what people feel you are worth, but what YOU feel your work is worth!

10. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Yeah, that is the one that made me almost vomit. Isn't there like a Fan-fic section somewhere? LOL! Ummm....no. Too immature for me. No offense. "Like, OMG, Hayden is getting married. I wish it was that Natalie chick, what's her name, who played Padme, I think." Um, grow up, this is real life!!! He loves Rachel Bilson and she loves him. Get over it teeny boppers! Let Den be happy and make lots of cute kids so my kids can marry his kids. LOL...just kidding. I have to have kids first!

See why I am going crazy? POOR HAYDEN. Will the real Hayden fans please step forward. Not the delusional ones who fanticize about him like the fanfic person does, and I am not trying to be mean. I am talking about the ones who like his work, appreciate him as a person and are happy when he is happy. And most of all RESPECT him.

Jaden OUT!

11. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    *steps forward* I really liked Rachel Bilson, and even though I used to watch the O.C and loved her and Adam Brody together, I'm happy for him. He is a really nice guy according to fans and people, and I was his biggest fan for ages. Go Hayden!

Oooh since I'm in the Hater's thread I have to hate something, well I hate slow boards days.

12. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Tahiri and I come from a common "online" background *Kim purposely clears throat* so she knows what I am talking about. And she IS a true Hayden fan, even if it is not as strong as it once was.

Is that true Brookie?

And I hate no one. I despise things and actions, but hate? Nah. So I am hre to despise and vent. And I really have decided I love thisa thread and the peeps here because you are able to speak your mind and I think when you do not hold back, you are not so stressed out. SO everyone is nicer. Theory? Hmmm.....

And I do not care if people here do not like Hayden. I have heard the worst. All I have to say is...HE WAS DARTH VADER!!!!! The Plaided One is not known for the easiest dialogue in the world and I think a lot of it went to Hayden in Episode II. Like Harrison Ford says, "George, you can WRITE this ****, but you don't have to SAY it." Or something like that. But I would never trade that wooden dialogue for the world.

Oh, I do hate something. That most people have not had the chance to see Fanboys. I am going to go see it for the second time in a different theater in my area. Woohoo!!! With friends this time. Hubby and I went last time and it was amazing! GOTTA see it again. Everyone in the theater was lauging and clapping at the inside jokes and stuff the whole time and we applauded at the end. It was great!

13. tahiriveilax

Oct 31, 2008
    Is it true about what? That I'm a Hayden fan? I used to be a full blown Hayden fan, but now not so much, but I'll always have a soft spot for him. When people say he's a bad actor, I shrug it off. That's your opinion and frankly, I don't really care.

I don't hate, well I do, but I try not to. But I don't hate others. I just figured that this is a hate thread so I must hate something.

Carry on people.

14. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I asked if it was true about dh.net.

15. tahiriveilax

Oct 31, 2008
    Well, yes. Twilight has taken over those boards, and there was always a battle between the Twilighters and the Star Wars/Hayden fans. We were allowed to be SW fans because Hayden was in it, and we could talk about that. Twilight has nothing to do with Hayden at all, other than that he almost got the role as Edward Cullen. All I'm saying is they are free to love Twilight, but it was a Hayden Christensen forum, so I thought it was inappropriate that it was over taken with Twilight, and that any opinion that apposed Twilight was bashed. It is a shame that it went that way, and I left before you Jaden and came here because it was becoming a Twilight forum. There was no talk about Hayden. Here, I can talk about Star Wars and anything else, but theres always that key thing that it's a Star Wars forum. If you go off topic in a thread, you are asked to get back on topic.

This is my honest opinion and if there are people I offended, I'm sorry. But this Hater's place is a place to vent, and express opinion, and that's what I'm doing. If I get put down for it, that would be a shame.

16. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Thanks for validating what I said earlier Brooke :) BTW, your new story is good :D

And I hate that the Clone Wars is not going to have any new Episodes until Fall!!!!! I am going to have withdrawal!!!!!! Tonight's episode was good though. Per usual.

17. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2007
    There are ReRuns...

18. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Yeah yeah, I know, but I want some new stuff! But, yeah, reruns are good. If I can watch a 2-hour movie 600 times, I can watch a 30-minute TV show a few more times. :D And I saw one I had not seen the other night. A bonus! (And I thought I saw them all!)

19. Duragizer

Duragizer Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2009
    I hate pretty much everything about the EU that takes place during & after the NJO, as well as anything with Boba Fett made post-AOTC.

20. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I agree with the NJO part. I am stomaching it right now. LOL! It ruined the EU from that point on. I hate Mara's death and I hate that Mara fans get mad at me when I wanna talk about her death. Yeah, I am a Mara FAN. Mara's death makes me MAD. I should be allowed to be mad and be allowed to speak of my dislike for it. But only here I can gripe about it. Let them accept the medocrity that has become the EU. I won't because I love the EU. That does not make sense to some people but when you love something you do not like to see it go bad. Right? And I hate that some people are allowed their opinion and others are told to stuff it. I thought we were in this together.

I really hate hernia surgery. One week out and I am in a lot of pain. Please, I would love a date with Luke for a healing trance and a nightr in a bacta tank. Please?

Okee-day, done griping. Felt good and I hope nobody takes offense. It ain't personal.

21. NelanisGhost

Jun 24, 2006
    It's okay to be mad but you can't put that every post, because it's not really a discussion then. Put it in your signature and then move on.

For example, Mara in a dress. It just doesn't go together. It's like putting a cow outfit on Luke. She's just not dress material.

22. LittleMissNightsaber

LittleMissNightsaber Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2009
    Daala.

I really hate her. That stupid charge for 'dereliction of duty' is pathetic.:rolleyes: she is a overly emotional and cruel wimp.

Sometimes I wish I could [face_beatup]

23. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    This IS the haters community, so yes, I can put it in every post :p

Mara looked good in a dress at her wedding. And she did it a lot as the Emperor's Hand. I can totally see her in a dress. But nothing too frilly. She was described by Shannon McRandle (who portrays her) as being a "girly girl." Even though she is bad***. Why not be both. She is very feminine.

24. ANAKINS_CLAW

ANAKINS_CLAW Jedi Master

Dec 19, 2005
    Hey I'm new and haven't read much of this thread so sorry if this has been said before but it looks like fun so I thought I'd join in ;) and since half of Star Wars is about the dark side - let's feel the hate!

What I hate the most is the way Vader's being destroyed. I love a lot about the films but let's be honest - the villain makes the movie - to me he is Star Wars. So for him to be continually belittled and made out to be weak really aggravates me. I don't mind characters hating him because after all he was evil as sin - thats why people love him after all ;) - but I don't like the way the majority of the author's write him and try one-up him with their own characters.
    The main one who does this tends to be Mara Jade so I wasn't her greatest fan and found it quite funny when they killed her off. All she seemed to do was pontificate and rant when she wasn't all that great herself. She wasn't in his league so I just wish they stopped making out that she was. She also ruined the big three dynamic since it suddenly became Han and Leia go one way, Luke and Mara the other. I'm also not fond of her son either since he's pretty much a mini her.

But anyways long live Vader!

25. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I think you are totally wrong. Mara was one of THE best SW characters and her death made the EU suck for me. And Vader is one of my fave characters BECAUSE of his dual sides of the Force. Without Vader coming back to the Light because of his son, SW would be a shadow of itself. And Mara's death made Luke's character really suck from that point on.

I would read the rest of the EU if Mara and Anakin Solo were brought back but they killed it for me. The EU died when those two characters died.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.