main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Question Thread: Newbies Ask Any Questions You Have!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Agent_SkywalKer, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O-Ren_Ventress

O-Ren_Ventress Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2007
    Okay thank you I shall give it looksy!!!!![face_peace]

2. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    Is this thread still alive? *Pokes thread*

If so, I have a question: OK, wait, first of all, how did evil-incarnate get such a small icon? It looks small to me... but, anyway, my real question is: when does one become a "midbie?"

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Simple question which is hard to answer. As I stated a few days ago, there's no timeline or postcount or anything else that defines a midbie (the same for oldbies). It's more about how you feel and how you act/behave. But even this can change from person to person, since everyone has a different view. Some say that postcount and time on the boards are most important. So one might say that you're a midbie, but others might say that you're still a newbie. That's why that there's just one thing that's sure: There's no definition and it depends on your point of view. ;)

4. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    I'm a newbie, I was wondering if anyone would like to join my rpg' i'm making please pm me

Sometime after the Great Hyperspace War there was a split in the sith. The Great Hyperspace War was when Naga Sadow(Dark Lord of the Sith) attacked the Galactic Republic with his mighty Sith Empire, but the Republic, shook by the initial attack, regrouped and destroyed the Sith Empire. The outcome had shook the sith harder than anything that they could imagine... the great sith lord Naga Sadow had apparently disappeared and the sith had no rightful leader.

The sith began to seperate into small factions to stave off the jedi hunters who were searching for the left overs of Naga Sadow's sith empire. Over the years these factions, out to survive, banded with other sith and started rebuilding what was left of the old Empire.

One sith, Darth Generatio, rose to power in one faction after he conquered the outer rim planet, Dantooine. He was praised and celebrated for bringing a world to his faction. Afterward he was appointed head of his faction, which made him so bold as to take the title of the new Dark Lord of the Sith. This disturbed other factions with leaders, who had also proved themselves, that their followers thought fit to be the new Dark Lord.

Darth Generatio realized that, in order for him to be considered the new Dark Lord he would have to stomp out these uprisings. Though he was powerful he hadn't considered how strongly these other sith lords had influenced the minds of their followers. Two other sith lords rose to power and had a great many number of followers ready to put their lives on the line for their masters, as Darth Generatio's followers were ready to do the same for him.

Across the galaxy on Coruscant, the Jedi Council had finally discovered the truth about the forgotten sith. The Jedi and the Republic had finally found peace, after Naga Sadow's reign of terror. The Republic had forgotten about the sith, and had settled to firmly into their role as the dominant rule in the galaxy.

The Jedi, however, had not yet forgotten about the Great Hyperspace War, where Naga Sadow had single handedly attacked the deep core worlds. The Jedi and the Republic vowed never to be taken by surprise again by the ever-elusive sith. The Jedi Master in charge of the Jedi now is strong and wise, but he to, is surprised that the sith have survived and were now resurfacing. He realizes that the Sith are divided, and he also knows that if the sith are united under one leader, they will be more powerful than ever.

5. Jensaarai1219

Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
  6. KingoftheAT-ATs

KingoftheAT-ATs Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2005
    Okay, I see. Thank you, Skiara. :)

7. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    You're welcome. :)

8. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    This place looks kinda dead now.

9. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    That means everyone's questions have been answered.

10. Jensaarai1219

Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
    Say you're playing two games, and you get banned in one and colors on the other the same day. Will you have to stare at your name in red from a sock and not be able to engage in the colory goodness?

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I can't answer this completeley, but I think this happens just very rarely. So I suggest to speak to the game hosts / mods, if you get banned in on game and win colors in another one. Maybe it is possible to start with colors one day later. I wouldn't worry about this too much. :)

You also can ask them before you join the game. Then you know for sure what happens. :)

12. DRS

DRS Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2006
    Actually, nevermind.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

13. JediJarJar

JediJarJar Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2007
    Thanks for taking newbie questions,
    I've decided this is not a good name here.
    Is it possible to either replace this profile name or delete the account so I can create a different profile from the same e-mail account? I can't find a link for this and although I can change the user name it doesn't seem possible to change the account name.
    Thanks

14. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    It's not possible to change the username within the same account. You can just create a new one, which you have figured out already. If it doesn't work with the same email, can't you use another one? I think this would be the easiest way. :)

15. Faithers

Faithers Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 24, 2006
    You can try this:

Change your Private E-Mail Address in your User Detail to something else, like lol@lol.com, and you can register for a new profile using your previous e-mail address. After that, you can change your first account's e-mail back to the real one.

:)

16. JediJarJar

JediJarJar Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2007
    Thanks, I'll try that ;-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.