main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Romance Thread: Where all you need is LOVE!

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by TheEmperorsHand, Oct 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsdude2009

starwarsdude2009 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2005
    Afraid to like do stuff (kiss, etc) with your gf

2. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    Simple. Ask her. Be honest. But, wait, aren't 13 year olds a little to young for kissing... :p

(myself included)

Maybe someone older will have better advice...

3. WhiteLadyofRohan

WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    13 years old is way too young to be kissing anyone. Trust me. If I were you, I'd get to know the girl really well in your early high school years before you take her out and start kissing her. It will save you a lot of heartbreak later.

4. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    My advice(I know I have posted with problems on here but anyway)don't even start the dating game. If you don't start it you won't have to worry about that type of thing. You are to young to be worrying about that type of thing. I am waiting for my first kiss to be on my wedding day.

Just wondering, but what do you do when you "date" when you are 13?I mean you can't drive or anything.

5. starwarsdude2009

May 23, 2005
    Wow people replied to that... don't really date (we're both grounded(god this sounds absurd)) but we're just like bf/gf ya know...

besides, i think she's breaking up with me anyway

6. WhiteLadyofRohan

Mar 14, 2005
    Not absurd at all. Many kids get grounded ( [face_blush] been there, done that).

Hmmm...

I wouldn't get in bf/gf relationships until you're older, though. Saves you the heartbreak of breaking up alot and feeling bad...

7. starwarsdude2009

May 23, 2005
    Thanks WLOR! Meditate on this I will

8. Darth_Enroh

Darth_Enroh Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2005
    starwarsbeauty i love you

9. Darth_Enroh

May 25, 2005
    sorry im joking but want to be friends

10. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Enroh, I am taken!I am sorry but I am taken!

11. Darth_Enroh

May 25, 2005
    but wanna be friends

12. Otto_den_Ktulu

Otto_den_Ktulu North Ridge Event Coordinator star 5

Jan 19, 2002
    I don't mean to bring this subject up again, but swdude, at 13 being "prude" should be the least of your worries. Take it from someone who worried about it himself at that age, you want to focus on your studies, so that you'll have an easier time later in in High School. Believe me, it helps to know what you're doing, so that you can have a higher GPA and can get into college a heck of a lot easier. Wait a couple years to start worrying about kissing people. You'll be much happier, and much better off.

13. DivineJedi

DivineJedi Jedi Master star 4

May 5, 2005
    I second that. [face_batting]

14. TheBourneTrinity

TheBourneTrinity Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2005
    So this is a thread for... love advice?

15. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    Hello there!

16. TheBourneTrinity

May 18, 2005
    Ha! Woops! Yeah Hey! Sorry for being rude! How's it hanging? Is this for love advice?

17. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    Pretty much.

18. TheBourneTrinity

May 18, 2005
    Oh okay! Awesome! I didn't know where to go and I didn't want to go to some eharmony or gurl site but I do need advice. My friend just recently was on uhhh that one website that locates old pals from school and she found the email of her former boyfriend. She was impregnated by him and has a 4 yrs old who is very tenacious about who her father was but her father was a bit of a Don Juan. She is kinda frightened about maybe falling head over heals again but she doesn't want to steal this opportunity away from her daughter. So she's been doing the bug-your-best-friend bit (jk) and I honestly don't know what to tell her. I don't know if he's still the same a-hole or if he's..I don't know... a buddhist monk, you know, changed alot. So what would you say? This doesn't mean I'll take your advice but I'd really appreciate hearing an outside opinion. He was always boisterous and loose (flirting with other girls) but he wasn't physically abusive and besides knocking her up and then leaving he didn't emotionally abuse her. Help me, Obi-wan. You're my only hope. :)

Domino

19. WhiteLadyofRohan

Mar 14, 2005
    Ouch. Not a nice situation to be in.

I would have her seek out that guy. After all, he is the father and he has a responsibility towards his daughter. To leave all of the care and work on that girl would be unfair. Besides, the little girl should have the chance to get to know her father.

If I were that girl, I would also have some close people behind me to support me. It could be that this guy is a total jerk who needs others besides this girl telling him what to do. I would make sure that someone is there to help me through the situation.

She's lucky to have a friend like you.

20. CorellianScoundrel

CorellianScoundrel Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2005
    *sneaks in and gives a little surprise kiss in the cheek to WhiteLady*

21. KyleKatarn96

KyleKatarn96 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2004
    just wondering how everyone is doing, i havent been here in awhile.

22. WhiteLadyofRohan

Mar 14, 2005
    [face_blush]

CS, you old scoundrel!

I guess no one's having love issues right now...

23. CorellianScoundrel

CorellianScoundrel Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2005
    It looks that way.

Good morning my Lady.

24. KyleKatarn96

KyleKatarn96 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 19, 2004
    well, im just in the same situation as said before :p nothing really new

25. TheBourneTrinity

May 18, 2005
    Thanks for the advice! I actually didn't see your reply until just now but she told me the next day she emailed him and he emailed her back very anxious to see her daughter! I'm suspicious, why didn't he look her up, you know? She says he has changed alot but he was always this "all-talk-no-do" kinda guy. Before he left her he would say he would make an effort to help her and then WOOSH he's gone! Oh well. She asked me to accompany her (which of course I will) and I'm going to keep him in check! I've turned from whiny best friend to guard-bitch. Oh well. So I am taking your advice White Lady of Rohon! Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.