main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The Official VictorianFF Role Playing Arena : Battel Proud, brought to you by Mandalore Inc.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Oct 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Walks out into the circular arena, the crowd all awaiting his words in hushed silence.

My Fellow Brethren of Victoria!! Long have we enjoyed a good ol' Role Playing session, and Shara has admonished our zeal in this regard, smiting our resolve, but not crushing it.

We have compromised, and finally those Pranksters at Mandalore Inc. have gotten off their proverbial to build this colosseum for the purpose of Role Playing, dueling, settling disputes and enjoying a good old bit of cyber violence - not real violence of course, which is a terrible and destructive force now rife in our society - but cyber violence, we not only condone it, but encourage it!!

So.....let's get ready to rumble!!!! But first, some basic rules.

For the purpose of most battles here, I shall act in the capacity of a Game Master, the ajudicator and overseer of the role playing to ensure fair conduct from all. I would also ask that Elegos A'Kla help in this role when he is around, for he is also experienced as I am in the "Role Playing Forum" located in Fan Activities.

There are two types of role play for in this thread. These are:

If your Role Play is a duel with someone, you are given the floor until you have resolved your dispute.

You must both enter and announce what you are fighting for, and what the prize is. This can be anything, but must be agreed upon. Some good ones are a line in your sig for a week, are change of icon, or a new posting style.

You are to also declare if your duel is to be in Ships, on vehicles, or person to person.

You are allowed only Canonical vehicles or ships, only canonical weapons.

If a person to person duel, you must use weapons, of which you have a maximum of Three, and one other item, all of which must be canonical.

Once you have both declared the form of your duel, your weapons, and your reasons and prize - and this has been agreed on - then you may begin to fight, until someone yeilds.
    Any disputes shall be referred to our venerable City Rep to rule upon.

THe other type of battle, is the All in Brawl.

Basically, when no duels are on, this place is open for normal brawling, as long as all the rules above are adhered to. Still a maximum of three weapons and one item, and everything must be canonical.

For the anorak, Canonical means with a solid grounding and basis in Official LucasArts endorsed Star Wars merchandise, literature or feature films.

Also, during the brawl or duel, you must only fight fair, so no posting twice in a row, no posting the damage dealt to your opponent, no God Modding (Role Playing as if one is a God and not a mortal), and strictly no bad sportsmanship..

And of course, all usual aspects of the TOS must be kept to, as with all aspects of these boards.

Well, enough from me.

I believe Mixo, you wished to challenge me?

2. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    Arriving with much pomp & circumstance, Elegos A'kla arrives in the arena. He walks to the tall judges podium and steps abaord. The podium rises to a hieght of 30 meters above the arena, and keys the comm.

Welcome one, welcome all! I will be the assistant judge, and god for this arena. I will be available to be dueled, I will come down from my high horse and descend as a mere mortal.

But for now, let the games begin!

Elegos leans back against the large oppulent throne on the podium and awaits the first battle

3. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Looks at his case of Weapons and picks out his three favourites, two Cross bow (Loaded with Poison darts) and a Light saber.

He got ready too see his first oppenent and entered the sand based Arean, around him was a circlar dome of pillars, Much like that of the Comusem, he waited a challenger. ::

I am Ready, I am Strong, I am Willing.

4. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    PoT, can we use Super Weapons? If not in duels, then at least in a brawl? I kinda like the idea of a suitcase nuke...

5. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    No super weapons, this is personal!

Mixo hooded in grey walks into the arena. Pulls back his hood and grins.
    His arenal
    2 lightsabres
    heavy blaster
    plus his New Ager hidden stealth weapons

"FOR THE GLORY OF THE NEW AGERS"

"I FEAR NOT TO SAY NEW AGER"

6. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    Lute enters the arena carrying a mandolin case.

He steps beside fellow comrade Mixo and opens the case. Inside is only the most powerful weapon he can control.

A Mandolin.

His playing can increase morale of comrades, (much like AD&D), and create devasting effects like the bards of roleplaying.

A glint shines in his eyes as he speaks the words, "A New Hope in the New Ager!"

7. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    LordVader steps into the arena.

The sun shines off his gleaming armour.

His weapon of choice: Lightsabre.

He needs no more....for his ally is The Force.

With measured stride he steps up alongside POT.

They exchange nods of acknowledgement.

"This shall be a day long remembered my freind"

8. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    In a spectator box far above the arena, Hawk stands to watch the battle unfold. Having seen the horrors of war first-hand many times, he had no intention of causing more pain and death. Bacta may have healed the physical wounds, but the images of the great NSW/Vic war will be forever burned into his mind. The Jedi teachings were the path to true happiness, not mindless slaughter. He would fight if the need arose for it, but he had no interest in killing for glory.

9. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    <Rocks up in a 1978 XC Falcon Cobra. Get's out, let's his magnificent mullet glimmer in the sun and flow with the wind. With poise he surveys the scene. He goes to the boot of his magnificent steed and inserts his hairy hand. He pulls out two things, one is a beautiful piece of chest-armour made from the finest flannelette, crafted by the elite blacksmiths of K-Mart. The other item is a 6-Pack of VB. It is his drink, it is his fuel.

Slowly he raises a can to the sky and opens it. Without remorse, he immediately skulls it as fast as humanly possible. His power increases and an eerie glow encompasses him. He put's a spare can into the pocket of his stonewash ripped denim jeans and goes down to tie his shoes, only to realise that he is wearing blunstones.

Still focused on his feet he rakes off one shoe and removes one of his football socks. He reaches to the boot of the car and pulls out three billiard balls. He inserts them into the sock. His weapon is assembled. Putting his shoe back on. He raises his form to it's full height. He is now ready for battle.>

"Stand back mere mortals, for you will now know the sweet sting of the BOGAN!"

10. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    "Who will join my cause? I am a
    Dark Jedi, I go by the name of TJ."

The Dark Jedi Moved further into the Arean staring at the faces of those around him. Some he knew some he didn't. He had lived alone for awhile and was now waiting for an allie.

"I would prefer to make an allie before I do Enemy, Help me and I will help you in return. I can take Jokes but fighting is not to be made fun."

He pulled out his Teal Lightsaber and stared around the at group.

(We make Charicters right? anyway, I think I'll make a Ship up now.
    The Pathexan: Naboo Star Friaghtor.
    Weapons: two quad laser cannons and 20 Proton Torpeidos.
    Max Speed: 120 Km. (Its not Fast but it is only gonna be used for fighting))

11. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    DarkJediTJ, we the New Agers ask for an alliance in the fight to come. WE offer you a good deal. We face a huge battle my friend.

"God I offer you no prayer or homage. If you are looking at us today. I ask for no help or praise. I just ask that today you acknowledge that so few stood bravely against so many. If not, the to hell with you."

Lute and I chant our ancient New Ager battle rhyme and await DarkJediTJs' answer while nervously watching, the Huggard, LordVaderFF and the bogan master.

12. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    From the shadows, a young man surveys the scene with keen interest, paying particular attention to the dashing BOGAN that, given the aforementioned description, should do well in TAFE next year and hence not worry about his coming exams, the lucky bugger.

Darth_Reign, or whoever you are, here's to you old chum!!

Not finding any motive to 'fight' (eh???), JE makes his way to the stands, offering HawkNC a beer whilst questioning the integrity of the wooden seating, of all things. He remarks that if Dave 'Choppin' Forster had shaped it, it'd certaintly have been far less comfortable.

Besides, I should be in my room, on my comfy chair, studying! PoT, could you and someone else please give those in the stands a demonstration of how this thing is supposed to work? Merci.

13. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Hawk takes the beer gratefully and opens it.

Cheers, mate. I hope to put the troubles of VCE behind me here, that stage of our lives is almost behind. A month from now, we can forget all of it, with the help of this (Hawk holds up his beer can). For now, however, we have the arena spectacular to watch. Let the fun begin!

14. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    Agrees with Hawk, and Pondered upon the New agers answer too his request. He had never trusted the New Agers in the Past and didn't want to start now. He knew he needed an allie but he wasn't. "I will ponder on your statement Mixo, But First I wish too see your skills as a fighter. I challenge you, to a duel, not too death but till surender, Prove yourself, and I will have you as a friend."

Waved his Lightsaber and waited for Mixo's Reply.

15. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Stands in the centre of the arena in a Long dark robe, clasped with a Serpentine Clasp, face obscured but for a sinister smile.

Pulling back his robe at his hip, he exposes
    a double bladed lightsabre, and the glint of a flasked pack.

A surreal power seemed to imbue his presence, his Dark Intentions oozing over the stadium like the evil pathos of past...

He was Power.
    He was Justice.
    He was Lord of these proceedings, and would be bettered by none. Standing side by side with the imposing Dark Lord VaderFF, he smiled to all in sundry.

It seems we have a challenge. Mixo, our duel shall wait for a time when I deem your cause worthy of my talents. You may think me egotistical, but you may ask any in the stand or the Judge Elegos and they shall tell you why my very name makes people tuck themselves in more tightly in the Role Playing Forum.

DarkJediTJ has declared his weapons, and his wish to fight you in combat. If he deems you worthy, he shall join your New Agers Cause as the prize.

Will you accept his duel, and therefore announce his prize if you fail?

All other battles must wait, spectatorship is encouraged.

The Brawl has ended before it has begun: for now, we have our first Duel.

Mixo.

TJ.

Mixo, your acceptance or declination please.

TAG: Mixo, then TJ. GameMaster Note: the use of the word "TAG:" at the end of a post allows you to indicate who you need to respond to your post to allow continuity among the gameplay, and a smooth storyline. If more then one person should respond, you should order the names in order of response.

PoT lowered his robe again, and motioned LordVaderFF to the stage in the stands where Elegos and the official train were seated, ready to watch proceedings.

"You know Milord, this should be an entertaining start, to say the least."

16. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    The imposing figure enters the arena to the illusive chants of 'Mixo' and 'TJ'. The man's face - covered in the shade of his hood - surveys the large arena, his eyes setting on a dark figure on the opposite side. His lightsaber dangles freely by his side, ready to be activated as a small smirk arises on him face.

"Finally I have found you..."

But for now, he takes a seat as the crowd around him roars, watching the two contestants enter into the large arena beneath them.

17. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo grins at DarlJediTJ, pulls back his cloak and withdraws a lightsabre.

"SCHWING", it is alight

Mixo stares at DarkJediTJ and advances 2 steps while doing a spinning crescent kick and landing in a balanced ready stance.

Mixo yells "Bring it on!" and awaits DJT's response, while opening his mind to all the other contender's reactions

18. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    (Ok this first part isn't a sign of power I'm just making the arean get set up for the battle, I love battles in the rain so)

The Dark Jedi Stood still, Then he raised his hand and his eyes lit into fire. His mind ablaze with Life and then he clenched his fist and the Fire in his eyes turned black, the sun hide behind a cloud and rain started too patter onto TJ's long black cape.

He pulled off his cape and revieled the two Crossbows at his side, Unlike most weapons that would be used they would fire metal bolts covered in a Poison, it would not kill but it would paralize.

He Waved his Teal Lightsaber high Ready for Battle.

He would make the first move, (I think thats fair seeing that I Declared the duel) he pulled his Lightsaber above his head and got down on one knee then pulled his Lightsaber under his arm and sprung into a sprint running at the Sith Lord.

TAG: Mixo

19. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    PoT grinned maliciously from the stands, a croaking cackle barely audible as he lent foward to observe the commencement of battle, the huge crowd foaring in exultation as the rain began to fall, and DJTJ ran in at the staunch Mixo, a strike inevitable.

"The Force is strong in this one. I look on with interest."

20. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    TJ's Moral Raised abit and Pounded the ground with his feet quickly waiting for Mixo's Respones.

(Lol, I had too do something! I mean I couldn't leave that Coment not be noticed by its referal... ok I'm using Big words I don't under stand yet)

21. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo roared with excitement and lowered his sword to a trailing defensive guard position as he ran.

"Boy you have no understanding of the skills us New Agers have!" roared Mixo as he twirled in a backwards spin arcing the sword around towards DarkJediTJ's head.

22. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    Lord VaderFF raises one hand above his head.
    (not an easy thing to do it that costume)

Lighting bolts leap from his fingertips and reach to every corner of the arena.

"Just for effect" he smiles.

23. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    The Lute, receded to the stands to watch the duel, begins playing his instrument of choice. Mixo's morale soars. And at each lightning strike LordVaderFF produces, Lute in turn plays a climatic action-paced strike of the mando. The crowd's hearts are beating furiosly, wondering who will brave the battle.

24. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    In hi sslow motion twirl Mixo hears Lute's tune and smirks to himself mid spin towards DarkJediTJ

25. lordvaderFF

Nov 29, 2000
    Lord Vaderff reaches out with his other hand and squeezes gently.

Lute's Mandolin shatters into a millions pieces.

"I prefer Rock."

Touches one of the many buttons on his chest-plate and the sounds of "We will rock you" being belting out across the arena.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.