main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official What Are We Going to Do Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by Obi-Wan's Apparition, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    Well, this would be a place where our group could clean up some messes, and get rid or solve some problems. Right now, the Number 1 problem seems to be the City Rep issue... :_|

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    :::::takes a deep breath:::::

okay, I can be the cityrep-for-the-over-18-age-reason.

I nominate Arwen as my slightly-under-the-age-restriction co-cityrep. She can help with calling the library or the theatre (maybe).

We do desperately need a few more "adult" aged members. If my brother didn't have responsibilities (wife, infant daughter) the I think he could be the adult that could help out. Its too bad that he is busy a lot.

I've got to make my shopping list for tomorrow and go to bed. ::[face_tired]::

3. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    *Also takes a deep breath*
    Ok, so you can be our City Rep Liz. Arwen can have a higher status then all of the others (like you said, "co-City Rep but not"), and the rest of the people of the group can help out with things that others wouldn't feel comfortable with. Maybe we should set up a committee as to who would be responsible for what (such as I would call people, and Liz could e-mail people, etc.) Would that work??

John (still kinda disgruntled)

4. Warmaster_TsavongLah

Warmaster_TsavongLah Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    good you liked my idea [face_smiley]

5. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    What was Leia's title when she was in charge of the Senate? I can't remember, but that's what I want to be ;) :D (josh told me but I forgot already - i can't believe i can't remember it anyway :mad:)

And Liz, you'll make an awesome CR :) You don't have to do anything besides board contacts if you don't want to :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.