main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD The origins of human existance lie within.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Killer Ewok, Apr 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    I don't know, I thought you were refering to the alien that landed in my yard last night prophecising the end of the world as we know it. Of course it could have been a dream, but then that dosn't explain the yellow Blue Bird eating my Nacho's. I don't know, it all seems so....

2. Killer Ewok

Killer Ewok Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 1999
    . . . fuzzy? Yeah, I don't know what I'm going to do with that TV. I think that the problem may have something to do with the rabbit ears - those damn furry things just won't stay on, which can't be helping the picture. Even when I sprayed them with liquid shwartz, they wouldn't work, you know?

3. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    Well of course not, I told you not do that on a Tuesday, now had you done that on a Saturday things might have been different. Of course you can never tell with the sun circling the moon like that. Not that it's got far to go, just around the corner as it were, but the thing is this and that is all you have to do at this time. Quite simple when you think about.

4. Killer Ewok

Killer Ewok Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 1999
    It's this whole gravity thing that's getting me down. We mightent have had all that trouble with the mice if we could just moon-walk. Never did like that Michael Jackson character anyway. He was kinda shifty looking. But you know what they say about mongeese and reusable onion-rings. . .

5. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    I hear where your coming from, they are rather odd looking, those mices. What's with the pink ribbon anyway? Come to think of it, didn't they promise to wear the green ones? I don't know, you just can't trust rodents anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.