main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA The OUTLANDER Club (virtual bar thread like the Prancing Pony)

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jedi_master_sal, Mar 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    *takes another sip*
    No go fish....

got any jacks?

2. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    *noticing that Stina has gotten a bit tipsy*

Err...No, go fish. Got any Queens?

3. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    *takes another sip*
    Yeah...here ya go....

4. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    *Grins and puts down a pair of queens. Glances up at Stina, who is slowly falling out of her chair, and puts down the remaining cards*

I win!!

*Guzzles the rest of her drink and slams the cup on the table and stands up*

And now, my friend, it's hobbit happy hour!

5. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    If I had ears, I'd cover them...(j/k)

6. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    *Glances at Forza*

Everyone's a critic.

*Turns back to Stina-Cri and grabs her by the arm*

Come on, I won, time to sing!

*Drags Stina up to the bar*

Anyone care to join us?

7. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    *stumbling a little*
    You're soming too righ Wonk_Ay?

8. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Apr 15, 2002
    *Grabs Wonk_Ay and drags her over. Wonk_Ay seems very pleased with herself, having only tripped once*

C'mon, Wonk_Ay!

*Suddenly turns back to Stina-Cri with a puzzeled look*

Bari, how exactly does one somg?

9. Stina-Cri

May 18, 2002
    i dunno!!!

10. jaster_meerle

jaster_meerle Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    im baaaack!

hmm this reminds me vaugly of the prancing bantha... hmmm

silly string!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sprays everybody then gets a shot of orange juice

11. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    Force brushes off the silly string and force throws it at Jaster, hitting him square in the back of the head... Then quickly creates a force bubble of protection around himself.

"Ladies", I say to Tina and Stacie, either jump in the fray or get out of the way...

Force pulls the Silly String canisters from Jaster into my hands and starts to laying down the smack-down!

12. Abshalom

Abshalom Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2004
    Abshalom paused in the enterance of the Outlander Club, watching as the Jedi began a silly string battle with the Mandalorian and a few other, tipsy looking bar patrons. The other patrons were focused on the unusual sight, allowing her to slip into a corner booth unobserved. From here she should be able to spot her contact when he arrived.

Long dark hair flowed down her back in loose curls. The features of her face were blurred from the complex black and gold gemometric pattern that ran diagonally from her forehead, over both eyes and onto her neck. The edge of the pattern disappeared under the collar of the high necked crimson leather body suit that covered her completely from neck to high heeled black boots, but did nothing to hide her body's curves. Neither did it hide the blaster strapped to her slender hip.

Sipping the wine she had ordered, she kept half of her attention on the Jedi and the other on the door. Hopefully her contact wouldn't let the presence of the Jedi scare him off. She needed the information he was supposed to bring her.

13. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    (Thinking this) Hmm, what's this. Another force user? I shall have to be mindful of this one. She could be trouble. And those markings, I do believe I've seen them before... Meditate on this I will.

(Says aloud)
    Enough for me. This once young being needs a rest.

(Thinking again) I wonder where those guys are that I'm waiting for? Maybe this new force user has something to do with their lateness...

14. jangofett219

jangofett219 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2003
    **Walks up from basement (where he has been for the last 5 hours) with a small trophy and some badges. Sees drunks on top of a table singing and soming hobbit songs. In same eyesight the Mandalore padawan sees a silly string gunfight between bar patrons and a fellow Mandalorian. Sees Jedi with bubble around him.
    Sigh.
    (Turns around and goes back downstairs for a second.)
    (Comes back up invisible.)

Bartender, gimme an orange juice. It was once a special drink to me, so be tender with it, and give me lots of pulp.

**Turns around and a mysterious patron sneaks a drink into the orange juice.
    (Drinks OJ.)

Whaaaaa! Good evening CORUSCAN! I jus wanna tel ya all, this orange juice is grea!
    (Sees Twi'lek dancer and starts clumsily chasing her down, falling down continuously. Twi'lek runs outside.)

Well that did went well. (Falls down completely KO'd.)

15. Abshalom

Abshalom Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2004
    Absahlom watches as yet another Mandalorina appears, one that wears a Padawan braid and is proundly waving around a small trophy. /How strange/ she thinks. /And how careless./ Preoccupied with celebrating his posession of the trophey he fails to notice the liquid being poured into his drink.

Abshalom taps her fingers on the table impatiently. Where is her contact? He's now almost a half hour late. She glances covertly over at the Jedi sitting at the bar, who is trying to make it look as if he's not watching her. Frill, that's all she needs, Jedi interference in this. Bad enough that she's taking the risk of appearing on Coruscant. If the information her contact was bringing her wasn't vital to her mission, she walk out of here right now.

16. jangofett219

May 2, 2003
    Completely knocked out, young Jedi Josh Oji is swept under a table while the others dance in some sort of crazy celebration. He awakens realizing someone had spike his drink, and sits up quickly in shock, hitting his helmet off the table and falling back asleep.

30 minutes pass...

Awakens again this time feeling like rancor refuse. He does not sit up quickly, but slowly, dodging the table.
    The bar is calm now, for many of the patrons have left for home. It is nearing midnight.

Where is everyone?.....Wait...I sense something terribly wrong.
    *His holsters contain two Blasttech DL-44 Heavy Pistols and a strange silver and gold object is attached to his jetpack. He walks outside with caution and walks to the end of the short street. There is a disturbance coming from a vent in the side of an airshaft. Something has jammed the vent. Josh draws the object from his jetpack. It is a lightsaber. He cuts open the vent and pulls out two unconcious men. He stands the bodies into an upright position, carrying them with his arms under theirs and their arms on his shoulders. He walks them into the club, now containing only six people: A Jedi, Two silly beings playing cards with a smuggler, another Mandalorian, and a mysterious female sitting in the corner.

Does anyone know these men?

17. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    [In an agitated state...]

"Yes, I know them, wait there while I help you move them over to that booth."

[Uses force to lift them up about 2 inches from floor and gently set them into the booth]

Tell me young one, where did you find these men?

[Takes a Force quick look at the female then looks back at the young "Mandolorian"]

[In a hushed voice] Padawan, I will not betray your cover, however you may want to carefullly hide your braid. Im sure you've noticed the strange woman over there...no do not look...feel trough the force. Take care and be mindful of here. Please do me a favor and report your findings and the women's presence to the Council and tell them that Master Padrone commisionned you to make this report.

[In a normal voice] Bartender, please bring me a carafe of caf for these two.

While waiting for the two men to regain conciousness, he gently probes the strange women's mind... and is immediately alerted.

[Says to self] Perhaps I should make contact with the woman and get the charade over with.

Glares over at woman...(and the silly other women still singing silly songs)

18. Ghoulardix

Ghoulardix Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2004
    //shufles in doorway of club and looks around

//sees ithorian jedi starting approaching woman sitting in corner

//to himself: oh no!!! my contact!!! i know im late, but hopefuly not to late! i was paid good credits to get her that info about senator gothax.

//quitely creeps towards bar to avoid eye ocntact with anyone to wait for ithorian to leave the table where contact woman is sitting

19. Abshalom

Abshalom Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2004
    The hairs on the back of Abshalom's neck rise as she feels the attempt to probe her mind. Strengthening her mental shields, she maintains nothing more in her public mind than the personna of an ordinary office worker, slightly annoyed at possibly being stood up. No doubt the attempt is by the Jedi, but Abshalom knows her mental shields are strong enough that it would take more than a gentle probing to break them, much more.

Then the padawan braided Mandalorian carries in two unconcious men. After a brief discussion with the Jedi, he takes off. The Jedi settles the unconcious men in the corner, then heads over towards Abshalom.

/Frill. Of course he would finally show up, now/ Abshalom swears under her breath. Behind the Jedi, she sees her contact has finally arrived, taking a seat unobtrusively at the bar. /Time to move this somewhere else./

Standing up, Abshalom throws a couple of credits on the table, glances briefly towards the bar, then heads for the door.

20. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    [I move to th door before the mysterious woman can leave]

Pardon me miss, I need to ask you a few questions.
    I ask that you not make a scene and we do this quietly.

Forza Padrone

21. Abshalom

Abshalom Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2004
    "Of course. How can I be of assistance?"

22. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    What do you know of the two men brought in here a moment ago?
    It is obvious we both have a measure of control with the force so, please do attempt to deceive me.

23. Abshalom

Abshalom Jedi Youngling

Mar 24, 2004
    "I didn't have anything to do with the condition of either of those two men." Abshalom says truthfully. "I've been here most of the evening, as you well know since you have been watching me. And what's more, you rather rudely attempted to invade my privacy by attempting to intrude on my thoughts. I would think the Jedi would have more respect for a person's rights than that."

With an annoyed flip of her hair, Abshalom begins to walk towards the door.

24. jedi_master_sal

May 20, 2002
    [Thinks to self-well at least I was able to get a full diagnostic check on her. If she's of interest to the council, we'll know soon enough]

Thank you for your time, young lady.

[Uses comlink] Padawan (he says to the padawan that was in Mandolorian armor), please keep an eye on the mysterious lady, she's headed out the door, and while she may not have known specifically what happened to those two fellows, she yet be of some use to us.[Ends trasmission]

So, let's see what these two have to say...

Ethus, Shew, you fellows alright? [No answer...]

25. jangofett219

May 2, 2003
    (Cut to view outside club.)

**Josh Oji, now armed with numerouse concealed gadgets, is speeding through Coruscant airspace in a sleek-red speeder. He dives down to the alley behind the Outlander Club with silence. The cloaking device conceals all features of the speeder. He hovers above the street, looking down at the people below. He sees Abshalom. She senses a presence that is not seen. It is time to retreat. Josh deactivates the cloaking device and lands in front of the Outlander Club. Many patrons watch as he blasts music while operating a repulso-hydraulics system that causes the speeder to jump. He exits the vehicle and enters the club and walks over to Forza. He takes off his helmet to reveal semi-long hair. The padawan braid has been cut with permission of the Jedi Council.

Master Padrone, perhaps it is time I reveal my reason for being here. I was to intercept information reguarding a Senator Gothax. Further information is classified. It looks like it's going to be a long night.

(Into comlink) Jedi temple this is Josh Oji, I'm 10-8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.