main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Phantom Menase in 3-D in 2007!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: The Phantom Menace' started by Darth_Lacerus, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy DuBlanc

Guy DuBlanc Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 12, 2000
    I see no one mentioned Coruscant. Think about how cool the shots of the city will look in 3D.

When I saw CYBERWORLD 3D in IMAX in 2000, they had a segment of a futuristic city. It looked phenomenal. I remember thinking at the time that it would be so cool if SW was done in 3D.

Looks like we'll get to see.

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    I personally think this is going to be fantastic, and another great chapter in Star Wars / TPM history.

I have seen a few movies in IMAX 3-D and was unbelievably stunned. The stupidest thing looks so cool in 3-D, seriously, you are looking at KELP underwater and it's like the coolest thing you have ever seen. I love that.

The podrace in 3-D, I can hardly imagine this, because it would just be so cool I think I wouldn't be able to tolerate my TPM copy on DVD anymore. I'd be at the theater like living there for a few weeks. ;)

3. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Wow, I think that will be pretty cool in 3-D! I will most certainly go see it. It has been a long time since I have seen a 3-D movie and I think it would be pretty cool to watch one again.

4. AnakinBrego

AnakinBrego Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2004
    I just finished reading The Making of ROTS, and in the book, Rob Coleman had all of his animators practice their skills by taking all of Yoda's shot in TPM and making him digital, hopefully these completed shot will be inserted into the final film for the 3D-Release, it wasn't stated whether or not they would be added in later or not!!

5. theBluePhoenix

theBluePhoenix Jedi Master star 3

Jan 4, 2001
    Oh boy. I can?t wait to see Jar-Jar in 3D. He?ll be 3 times as annoying!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.