main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The prank side of the force. Wes Janson, Jedi Knight.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by _3MD_PsychoSniper, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    I can't wait to see how wes would have handled Exar Kun!!

dude it would have been like Ha Ha ghosts can't get rid of dancing ewoks! or ewok music. . . Kun would fly from temple to temple but they all would have Ewoks!!!

:) ;)

2. _3MD_PsychoSniper

_3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    Ok, first I'd like everyone to also thank my beta, Jaya Solo

now for replies

Lorax

Would Wes go someware without Lt. Kettch ?

Agent_Jaid

Yep

maramijade

You'll get more Wes and Kettch, but remember this is taking place right after the end of the YJK series.

Kun is allready gone.

Dont worry. Baddies will get Wes to do some dirty pranks.

3. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    :: mocking voice :: First, I'd like to thank the academy for this award...

Just kidding. Seriously, you can stop kissing my feet.

You made it to page two! Congrats.

4. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Up! By the way, a new post will be coming soon. In fact, I may post it for him tonight.

5. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    heres the post.

Prankside of the force, part 5

It was the middle of the day that Wes had used the Force to make his Lt. Kettch doll dance when the shuttle landed on Yavin IV. After they exited, Corran Horn immediately left with his droid Whistler, and Luke walked up to Wes.

"Nice to see you again Wes. Let me show you to your room."

"Sure thing Luke, when you and Wedge were stationed here I was of with the Yellow Aces starting bar fights."

"That sounds just like you Wes."

"It was part of a mission Luke. We start a huge brawl, the Stormies come to break it up. A few Y-wings come in and blow up the Stormtrooper transport and strafe any survivors."

"Who's plan was that, Wes?"

"Mine," Wes grinned.

"I should have known."

Luke led Wes to Jaina, Jacen, Tenel Ka, and Lowabacca. "Could you kids show Wes to that empty room? They?re his new quarters."

"Sure thing Uncle Luke, c?mon Uncle Wes," Jaina said cheerfully. The others followed as she led the way.

"I did not know you and Jacen were related to the new student." Tenel Ka said.

"We?re not, he and the rest of the Rogue Squadron, just babysat us and Anakin once.?

"And I seem to remember all the help you were in pulling pranks," Wes said gleefully while the others stared at Jaina.

"Well, he did promise to allow me to make cookies in the squads kitchen if I helped him, anyway this is your room Wes. This section is reserved for older students."

?Tenel Ka and I have to run to practice now,? Jaina said quickly. ?Bye boys. Don?t do anything too stupid.?

"Older students quarters, huh? So Jacen, you?ve been here a while, are there any beautiful ladies in the rooms near mine??

Jacen grinned and replied, ?Yes, Wes, there are. Jaina and Tenel Ka might hurt me for saying this but the two best looking women in the academy live in this hall. You?ll have to ask Jaina and Tenel Ka for more details about them,? Jacen said barely able to contain his laughter.

Lowie gave a growl to Jacen, and he replied, ?Yeah, you?re right Lowie. We should be getting to practice soon. Bye Wes.?

As the boys left him, he walked into his new room rubbing his hands with glee thinking of all the ways to impress these beautiful ladies in his hall.

By the way, Jaya practicly co-wrote this post, as she has more experince teasing guys than me

(which is good since I'm a guy)

Ok, I'm partily basing this on Daughter_of_Yubyub's ficNot the World's Greatest Babysitters
    All of the refrences to the Rouges babysitting the Solo kids comes from that. I would like to thank Yub's for letting me use her fic as a background for mine like this, now y'all go and read hers as well as its been compleated allready (and if youve allready read it, read it again.)

6. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! Post is up! Nice one. :)

I didn't really co-author that post. I just wrote a little. I did write a lot of where the plot goes after that...

7. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    yeah the two most beautiful ladies. . .

hmmmm could be. . .

Mara Jade (but she's a comuter student)
    Tionne . . . . (isn't she married to Kam by this point though?)
    Chigahl . . . . (beautiful yes, but not quite what Wes is looking for)
    Callista. . . (Oh gag me with a spoon. . .)

;) those are who I can think of ... but I'm sure you may surprize me . .. or otherwise entertain me with what you choose ;D

looking forward to it :D

8. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Oh, we will. We will indeed. :: laughs ::

9. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Dont froget Kirana Ti

10. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Actually, Mara's married to Luke by this point too.

11. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    [face_laugh]

*the hook was shimering brightly in the distance, it looked so pleasing that I bit it, now I am hooked, and await the next part to be reeled in more*

12. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Yay! Another reader! Glad you're here.

13. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Ooh, Wes fic...and with Jedi powers!! :D This is very funny; keep writing it!

14. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    The next post is on the way.

15. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow, that's scary. Now I want to redo the scene where Yoda tells Anakin of the Darkside for the Prankside. I think I've been on the boards waaaaay too long.

A joke leads to laughter, laughter turns to hysteria, hysteria winds you up in a padded room. I sense much jokes in you.

16. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Part 6

Wes entered the mess hall for dinner and spotted the table where Corran was talking with Luke. The twins and their friends were nearby, but Luke was waving him over and he decided to go sit with them.

?Wes, I?m proud! You?ve been here a whole four hours and haven?t pulled a single prank!? Luke said with pride.

?Well, Luke, you may have said that too soon. He?s been known to set up elaborate pranks that no one stumbles into for days ahead of time,? Corran said with a grin.

?Hey, I?m a new man here! I?m gonna be a Jedi. I don?t need to pull pranks to do that,? Wes said trying his best too look like an angel.

?We?ll believe it when we see it,? Corran replied.

?Well, as much as I like talking to you two, I have to go inquire about some ladies,? Wes said as he got up and walked over to the twins? table. Corran and Luke rolled their eyes.

?Hey Wes!? Jacen greeted him, and he greeted the rest of the table in return.

?So Jaina, Tenel Ka, I?ve heard that you two could give me some more information about the nice looking ladies around here,? Wes said to the girls.

Jaina and Tenel Ka looked at each other in confusion, but Jaina caught the eye of her brother as he winked at her. ?Oh! Those ladies! Yeah, they?re great? Jaina said.

?What do they look like?? Wes inquired.

?Well,? Jaina continued, ?they?re young and beautiful. Very full of life, and have been known to get into trouble with Uncle Luke.?

?Sounds like my kind of women!? Wes exclaimed excitedly.

Tenel Ka, finally realizing what was going on continued, ?Yes, they are also in shape and have been known to wear clothing that would make other people stare at them.?

Wes?s eyes widened at this statement. ?So what do they like to do in their free time??

?Well, one likes to fix spaceships and pilot them, and the other loves to build up her muscles and make sure that she?s in top physical condition because you never know when trouble might arise,? Jaina replied.

?Wonderful! I?m sold! When can I meet these ladies?? Wes asked.

Seeing that she was stuck, inspiration struck Jaina. "They're offworld right now. They?re returning the day of the annual Academy social. Well, first annual, since Uncle Luke decided to create it just so he could dance with Aunt Mara. It?s a party and dance, for the few couples that are here."

Wes perked up. Social's were good fodder for pranks. "Can you arrange me a date with one of them, or even both?"

Jaina rolled her eyes at that and Jacen and Lowie seemed to be a bout to burst with laughter, but Tenel Ka managed to answer straight faced. "It may be possible to get one, perhaps both, to agree to a single dance with you. Do you believe both may be talked into such action Jaina?"

"Yeah, Tenel Ka, I think both will dance with Wes at least once. And the younger one will probably agree to be your date, Major Janson."

Janson smiled.

(Ok, still not giving clues.)
    Jaya gets credit cause she wrote the first half of this post.

17. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    Well, most of it, but who's counting? Loved the post anyways!

18. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
  19. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    hmmmmm could it be Mirax?

gahhh!!! I don't know!!!!

20. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    hehehehehe
    I'm enjoying this.

I'm also pleased to announce another idea for this fic.

If you would like to be an OC In this fic please provide
    Name you want used- (or I'll just use your screen name, in which case it'll look wierd.)(also, DONT pick a name a regular chara has.)
    Age-
    Description/species-
    gender-
    Personality-
    other details you want-

When I use some1's person, I'll add to the top of the post who thats supposed to be.

basicly make your own OC, and I'll make em students with Wes. Post your OC here, and I'll choose the ones I, my beta, and the readers like to make apperinces.

And just a note, if yiu get in on this, make your OC's personality like you are on the boards. Ex, Spammers OC's talk a LOT.

21. Jaya Solo

Jul 12, 1999
    You mean I get a vote? Or is that just cause I edit your stories. Bwahahahahaa! I have the power!

22. Earwen-Ancalime

Earwen-Ancalime Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I am loving it still! Keep it up!!!

Name you want used- Elentári Telumehtar
    Age- 190
    Description- Tall, elf-like, blue skinned, firey red hair
    Species- Ardamardo
    gender- female
    Personality- random, spontaneous, talkitive
    Planet of Origin- Rúcina-ósanwë
    other details you want- can't think of any at the moment.

23. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Ok, thats 1 OC, now fer more.
    I'll work her into a post, maybe have her ca assigned to partner with Janson for an exercise.

And yes, Jaya, you too can make an OC.

24. BigE

BigE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Here's another OC for you:

Name you want used- Culler Wayland
    Age- 21
    Description/species- Human
    gender- Male
    Personality- Brooding and quiet, a bit of a pessimistic cynic, but enjoys hanging with his friends. The kind of guy who always plays devil?s advocate. Doesn?t care for pranks. ;)

other details you want- Feel free to add anything else that you want to flesh him out.

Keep up the good work. :)

25. _3MD_PsychoSniper

Oct 25, 2003
    Just so y'all know, me and Jaya are planning ahead for this story, and its looking like he'll get a relationship.

Once again, no clues on who.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.