main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive The Real House/Soccer Wives/Men/Kids of the Orange County- A Romance RP!

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaggedFel568

JaggedFel568 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2005
    IC: Josh Langdon
    Willow Springs High School

Josh ran into his classroom, just as the 5 minute bell went off. He sighed, looking at his watch. He thought he'd be late, but it seemed that he'd gotten to class with time to spare. His watch had been broken for a few months now, forcing him to, more or less, guess what time it was. Getting lost in the hallways of the school didn't help, either. Adding get new watch to his mental to do list, he found a seat towards the back. Only a few of the other students had arrived by this time, and most of them seemed too engrossed in their work to notice him. Pulling his notebook out of his bag, he watched the teens, sizing up who might be handy to know around here. He wasn't planning on getting into trouble, but it was, for him, pretty much an eventuallty. Being friends with the principle's daughter, for instance, could mean the differance between explusion and detention.

TAG: any Willow Springs student

OOC: I'm still looking for someone to play Josh's relitives. If you're interested, PM me.

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- I can't tell if this lack of posting is Summer Slump, or just a bad story line. If you are still around and interested in playing, please say so, via either PM or OOC post here. I have some good story lines cooked up and whatnot, and some changes to make, but I don't want to do so if nobody is left here...

3. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    OOC: Im still here ;)

IC: Carlos De Rocca

As the other students moved away towards the school entrance there wasone large and noticeable exception, the group of 8 large and angry mexican students stood talking heatedly in spanish. As usual one of the loudest voices was Carlos's, Mr K had only just caught Carlos and his friends as they jumped into their cars, only stopping him by grabbing his checkered shirt, even then Carlos spun around and glared at him like he was going to hit him from under the black bandana that came down to his dark brooding eyes.

Carlos had shrugged out of the teachers grasp calling his homie's out of their cars and walking away, as they moved Carlos called out to Mr K "Those Buto's aren't getting away with this man, i garantee they wont make it to their stupid game". he punched his palm for emphasis, and if there was one thing people at O.C.H.S knew about Carlos and the Vato's Locos crew if they said they were going hurt someone that someone turned up in hosptial soon after.

15 minutes after the bell sounded Carlos and three friends walked into their english class. Ignoring the teacher they walked to the back of the class and sat down, Carlos put his sunglasses on and turned to face his best friend Raymond (or Rey Rey as his friends called him). They talked low as the teacher tried to make a start on class "They dissed our turf man, what're we gonna do about it?". Rey Rey's anger was evident, Carlos played with one of his butterfly knives as he answered in spanish "We're gonna go down to Willow springs, find the first jock buto we see then we're gonna put him in hospital...and THEN we find that white mercedes and were gone burn it, emano!!".

TAG:MASTERPRENN

OOC:It would probably be a help if you played the teacher if thats cool, thanks.

4. Genimay

Genimay Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    OOC:Still here and just got home. Can't do a long update but...

IC;Kennnedy
    Willow Springs High

The five minute bell rang and Kennedy headed off for gym. She had been there long enough to know when to hurry and when to not. This was a not time. Plus,she was dead on her feet from dancing for so long the night before. Soccer practice after school wasn't going to be fun. "Kay,Kenn,Next time don't go be stupid party girl." she muttered to herself.

One off her friends,Jen, met her in the hall. "I hear your lil bro and lil sis are already making trouble." she said. "reminds me of you."

"Ha ha." Kennedy offered before slipping into the gym.

TAG-All in gym class.

IC:The Summer Sisters
    WSHS

Willow and Tara walked closely behind thier foster parents on thier way to the office. It was there first day and both were stressed.

Tara looked everywhere. HEr mind was a race of things. Suddenly the light blue back pack on her back felt much t heavy. She hated new schools.

She rubbed the sweat off her hands and onto her jeans. The light purple shirt she wore showed she had a figure. Not surprisingly,Willow had begged her into wearing it.

Willow on the other had looked ready and willing though inside she felt the same thing. Her frayed jeans and hot pink swirled shirt made her stand out like a sore thumb. Which was exactly what she wanted.

All four entered the office and sat. They waited for the principal.

TAG-GM

5. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ooc: I am still here

6. PressRedForFreakMode

PressRedForFreakMode Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2006
    OOC: Whats going on? Why is everyone thinking otherwise??? Im not being told something, please someone fill me in??

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: I'm still here. I'm just waiting for the school day to end since my character isn't going to school this day and I'm actually planning on transfering him to the school he should be in. Instead of keeping him as a parody of "wrong side of the tracks" character. So think about it as like forgetting the first season of a sitcom.

~*!~-~DOCTOR BEAR~-~!*~

8. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC: I am here still and plan to stay here!

9. JaggedFel568

JaggedFel568 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 31, 2005
    OOC: I'm still here. And it'd be great if you can be the teacher, Prenn.

10. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- So sorry guys, RL has been kicking my ass big time, and Clayface has yet to return my PM's, but I will try my hardest to have a post up by tomorrow night! Sorry.

11. Pheonix_Rising

Pheonix_Rising Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 17, 2005
    OOC: hmm....this may be a tid bit late, but yah, i'm still here.

12. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Alright, we are going to see if we can get this going again before I leave on the 22nd for a month. Clayface isn't in contact with me, so I am looking for someone who can GM for me in leau of my absence. If interested and have the time, please PM me. If I can't find a co-GM before I leave, I will put this game "on pause" and we will start it back up when I get back. Savvy?

Hopefully this post will include everybody. If you are left out, please PM me, and the problem will be fixed.

Mr. Salkowskie's Gym Class - Willow Springs High School

The seasoned football coach looked around. He had been teaching for ten years, yet he still feared the first day of school. There was never any telling what Juniors and Seniors would do in gym class...

So he sucked it up and started this day off like he had every other day, for the last ten years.

"Alright, listen up!" The booming, intimidating voice was accompanied by a shrill whistle, one that could make ears bleed. One that had won this man many, many state championships. "My name is Coach S, and that is what you will call me all year. This is gym class, and I bet that none of you want to be here. I really don't care. Every day, I will have an activity for you. You will dress out every day, but you don't need to play in the activity. Just do it if you want to. If you are not playing, you are finding something else to do, where I can see you, that will keep you out of trouble. Any questions?" The huge man didn't even wait for any arms to go up.

"Good. Now on to role. Say here when your name is called. If you fail to do so, you will be marked absent. No questions asked, no re-trys. I call your name once, and if I don't hear the word "here" directly afterwords, you simply are not here. Though that doesn't give you permission to leave!" Two students sat back down.

"Here we go. Trent Stavers... Liam Britt ... Auyrn Britt... Joshua Polowski.... Doug McEnrow... Mark Pelton... Kennedy Ponite... Issac Rossi... Jamie Arakawa... Zeik Genhardt... Noelle Parker... Daesha Parker... Josh Langdon... Rian Jones... Julio Reyes... Ian McPartland... Josie White..."

After hearing the affirrmative "here's" from most of the students, Coach S. yelled out a mighty command.

"The game today is basketball. I will be running it, and it will be on the courts. If you don't play, talk amongst yourselves, but stay out of my hair!"

TAG: Pheonix_Rising, Genimay, JaggedFel568, starwarsbeauty, DarthIntegral, LeiaHair, JediMasterAnne, ScaPaCamem

[b]Willow Springs, Principal's office[/b]

Principle Weller walked into his office, a tired, tired man. It was ten minutes into the first day of school, and he was already contemplating his retirement...Like he did every first day of school. His mind was a jumble, and he didn't even know his own schedule for the day. He passed his secretary.

"Scarlet, anything new?"

"Oh, you know. The usual. Twelve angry parents on the phone lines, a couple of teachers, the president of the lions club... Oh, and there are two girls in your office."

Weller sighed. The last thing he wanted right now was to deal with two new girls. He walked in and shut the door behind him.

"Hello ladies. What may I do for you?" As he said this, the big man ran his meaty hand through his shiny, bald head...

[b]TAG: Genimay[/b]

[hr]

[b]O.C.H.S.[/b]

Mr. Kalisuch wathed from behind his desk. Students began to filter in. A couple sporting the usuall gang colors, some in tight shrits and jeans, and some who obviously wanted to be somewhere else. Mr. K was used to such studens, seeing as he did teach [i]History[/i], and that wasn't the favourtie subject of most teens. Finally the bell rang, and the young man stood up. Students were already in their seats, and talking amongst themselves. He patiently cleared his throught a couple of times, and when that didn't work, he just started talking.

"Hello all. My name is Mr. K, and I will be teaching you the wonderf

13. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Carlos De Rocca

Carlos stood up slowly, casting an eye over the other students in the class room "I'm Carlos De Rocca" he said in a you know who the hell i am tone of voice "My best memory is of showing that Willow Springs buto not to show his face around here". Most everyone knew about the time Carlos and his homies had set upon and attacked the rival schools Quarterback and four team mates as they came to rub in their last victory, it all ending with the Willow springs kids in Ambulances and Carlos and his friends in the back of the O.C.P.D's squad cars....again.

Carlos brushed some imaginary dust from his tanktop and continued "And my worst memory is of coming here for the first time eh!". He finished as his friends laughed and they slapped each others palms as he sat back down.

TAG: All

14. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Jamie Arakawa

Jamie walked into the gymnasium and looked around. There wasn't that many people in there but just enough to make a full class. She hated gym. The thought of getting sweaty completely grossed her out.

"The game today is basketball. I will be running it, and it will be on the courts. If you don't play, talk amongst yourselves, but stay out of my hair!"

Jamie took that as her cue to go sit down. No way was she playing basketball. She saw Issac and waved. Jamie still couldn't believe he was here. She wondered if he was going to play or maybe he would come talk to her.

tAg: all in gym class

15. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Alright guys, this thread is dead. I beleive it is due to summer slump. I am leaving for a month anyway, and don't have a co-GM. It was fun while it lasted, and thank you all very much. Be on the lookout for the O.C. 2 in September!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.