main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The REAL Legacy collection (thread for Legacy comic action figure discussion)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by DarthGeist, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Rebelscum also have some pics of the second Legacy wave for 2009 here, and one of the figures is an ESB Leia in white dress. Those of you wanting a new Leia figure, this is the wave to find!

2. DarthGeist

DarthGeist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 3, 2008
    Just saw the Rebelscum thread! Guess we can all but confirm a Blue action figure :D

Also, I have to say: Cyborg Maul, Kyle and the Vong nearly made me wet myself.

3. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    In the Legacy Era, the era is described as anything from "THE NEW JEDI ORDER AND BEYOND."
    With that in mind, I invite all of you to take a look at (or a second, third or fourth look) at the newly announced STAR WARS INVASION comic!

I got two words for ya:
    Comic Packs.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the following predictions (NOTE: This is just me making a wish list. Nothing is confirmed):
    This is where we will finally get our Jacen Solo.
    This is where we will finally get our Jaina Solo.
    This is where we will finally get our Anakin Solo.
    This is where we will finally get our Nom Anor.
    This is where we will finally get our Kyp Durron.

The possibilites are endless. Congratulations EU lovers, I think the good times are just getting started.

4. Corax78

Corax78 Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 2, 2008
    Ok from I have been told by reliable sources is that Jacen and Jaina will be in the EU wave that was scheduled for the final wave of this year. But as Hasbro explained it won't come out until January 2010. I have been told that Anakin Solo will happen in 2010 as well. Hasbro confirmed a Nom Anor figure in the comic pack line for 2010 as well, although they never did say what comic he would come with ;)

Kyp Durron, well there's now a couple of chances for this figure. If he appears in Invasion there is an oppuritunity there. But he was also in Jedi Academy: Leviathan as well.

Now the question becomes if Nom Anor is from Invasion who will he be packed with and could this be where we see the two preview issues collected and released?

5. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    Well, it's old news but for the sake of the uninformed: Darth Kryat and Sigel Dare were revealed at Toyfair :)

6. Robimus

Robimus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 6, 2007
    Nom Anor could easily have a comic pack based on Crimson Empire 2.

Kyp needs a figure, and I can't wait for Krayt/Dare but I'm hoping for a Treis Sinde/Darth Azard two pack in the near future.

Even the Walmart Build a Droid Corran/Whistler is virtually like a 2 pack of EU characters, just no comic.

7. Corax78

Jun 2, 2008
    I'm surprised no one posted this here:

Galactic Hunter: Is there any chance of a retooled or kitbashed Cade Skywalker without the jacket and with sleeveless arms (similar to the first Quinlon Vos' arms)? We see him like this more in the comic than with his jacket on. And on the subject of Cade Skywalker, is there a possibility of someday getting a version in Sith Armor for when he was being mentored by Darth Krayt? ?? Shabby Blue (Fashionista)

HASBRO: As to a sleeveless version, yes there is one in the works. The Sith Armor version is interesting but short-lived in the comic relative to other characters from Legacy that we are looking at. It's unlikely we'll get to this version.

8. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    Hey everyone, I'm back after an extended absense (Got married! Woot!).

Yea, I saw that about the new Cade. I bet he's the one they package that Blue figure with.

9. Corax78

Jun 2, 2008
    I wouldn't be surprised if Cade ends up in the EU wave, that was scheduled for the end of this year.

10. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    Well ... Cade's not in the EU wave, but it's still FREAKING AMAZING: Jacen, Jaina and Kkruhk are my highlights. As for my personal favorite tidbit to come from Comic-Con: Deliah Blue and Darth Nihl comic pack!

11. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    Wait, there are action figures for LEGACY and the post-ROTJ era?? Where can I find pictures and a list of them?

12. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    I don't know that there's an official list of EU figures, but there are now quite a few of them out there. As far as LEGACY figures, we've got:

Cade Skywalker and Darth Talon (Comic Pack-released last year)
    Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg (Comic Pack-released last year)
    Darth Krayt and Sigel Dare (Comic Pack-releasing sometime in August)
    Deliah Blue and Darth Nihl (Comic Pack-releasing sometime in December/January)
    Kkruhk (Single card action figure-releasing sometime in December/January)
    Darth Maleval and Joked Squadron (Entertainment Earth.com exclusive box set-released last year)

Also, for New Jedi Order era action figures, you have:

Jedi Master Luke Skywalker/the way he looked when fighting Shimra (Evolutions of the Jedi box set-released last year)
    YVH droid (unreleased-build a droid figure coming out this year sometime)
    Jacen Solo (Single card action figure-releasing sometime in December/January)
    Jaina Solo (Single card action figure-releasing sometime in December/January)
    Kyle Katarn and Yuuzhan Vong (Comic Pack-releasing sometime in August)
    Luke Skywalker and Lumiya (Comic Pack-releasing sometime in August)
    Wedge Antilles and Borsk Fey La (Comic Pack-released earlier this year)
    Corran Horn and whistler (Single card action figure-releasing sometime this year)

**EDIT***
    Oh, my bad, forgot pics. You can find pictures of most of the above at various action figure collecting sites (I would try rebelscum.com or jedinsider.com).

Here is a link to pics of the Deliah Blue/Darth Nihl comic pack:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc09/hasbropresentation/image70.asp

The Darth Krayt/Sigel Dare comic pack and the Kyle Katarn/Vong comic pack:
    http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc09/hasbropresentation/image29.asp

Jacen, Jaina and K'Kruhk (as well Shaak Ti, a Dark Trooper Phase II from TFU and a spacetrooper):
    http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc09/hasbropresentation/image69.asp

13. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    Also, just out of curiosity, did anyone notice this blue lightsaber in the SDCC slide presentation:

http://www.rebelscum.com/sdcc09/hasbropresentation/image40.asp

Thoughts on if this is just a new lightsaber or, fingers crossed, that it's Shado Vao's?

14. DARTHMARCO

DARTHMARCO Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2009
    I wanted to respond to this thread for a long time. I love Star Wars and the Legacy Comics have continued the spark that the OT started. To appreciate the characters from Legacy, Hasbro has done a tremendous job in giving us action figures based on these Great character's of Legacy. I think we still need more:

Comic packs of:
    Darth Wyyrlok and Darth Maladi
    Roan Fel and Marasiah Fel
    Wolf Sazen and Shado Vao
    Treis Sinde vs. Darth Azard
    Jariah Syn and Morrigan Corde/Nyna Calixte
    Darth Stryfe vs. Saarai(Wyyrlok's daughter)

There is more but for now these could be an a idea for Hasbro.

15. DARTHMARCO

Aug 3, 2009
    Congratulations on your marriage! We need to let Hasbro know that we want Legacy comic action figures.

Out of the Darth Krayt/Sigel Dare and Darth Nihl/Deliah Blue Comic Packs, Hasbro promised two other Legacy comic packs for 2010. I will like a hint from Hasbro what comic # there from?

16. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    I've been pondering the same thing and have come up with this:

we have Cade/Talon (Broken #2)
    we have Draco/Krieg (Broken #4?)
    and now we will have Blue/Nihl (Broken #5 I think/Legacy issue #6)

Not counting Krayt/Dare (which was a one-shot), and assuming Hasbro stays true to form, I'm guessing we will likely get comic packs from the remaining Broken issues (I think just #1 and #3).

Using that logic, we will get at least two more LEGACY comic packs with the possibility of more if Hasbro does more issues. The only question is who could they do from Broken #1 and #3?

17. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    Broken #3 had better include Marasiah Fel as I just love that girl!

I really do want a figure of her and considering that we've already got Sigel Dare in Imperial Knight armor, I think Sia would be featured wearing something else. Maybe the blue top/brown skirt from the "Broken Arc"?

And I want to see Roan Fel as well. :) That would rock.

18. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    Hey, I'm hoping for a father/daughter pack :) !
    I want to see Shado Vao too and his sis as well.

Heck, I want to see the entire dirty LEGACY cast. They deserve to be immortalized in plastic!

19. -Yun-Harla-

-Yun-Harla- Jedi Youngling star 2

May 2, 2006
    KRIFF YEAH!!!

Maybe another set with Celeste and Azlyn? That would be pretty cool too.

MOAR puh-lease!

20. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    Just got through reading LEGACY #40. They weren't really high up on my "must-have" list, but now I'm convinced we also need a Jaraiah Syn and Morrigan Corde pack :)

21. SanFrancisco2007

SanFrancisco2007 Jedi Youngling

Oct 1, 2009
    Hi Guys,

I am new to the forums, can anyone point me in the right direction of having a 1977 oil painting from the first movie Star Wars authenticated?

This painting is over 32 years old. Be most appreciated.

Thanks,

SanFrancisco2007

22. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Can you post some pics of the painting? I can at least see if it's in my collecting books.

23. DARTHMARCO

Aug 3, 2009
    Yeah, it would be nice if Hasbro decide to do a Syn/Corde pack.It will be great to have the full cast of Legacy made into plastic. They way is going,it might happen. With over 8 action figures done, Hasbro could finish it with 10 more figures covering the entire main cast of Legacy:

Roan Fel/Marasiah Fel
    Shado Vao/Wolf Sazen
    Jariah Syn/Morrigan Corde(Calixte)
    Darth Wyyrlok/Darth Maladi
    Morlish Veed/Gar Stazi

Throw in Darth Stryfe and maybe Celeste and Hasbro completed the Legacy collection series.

I think Hasbro can do it and make us all happy.

24. DarthGeist

Jan 3, 2008
    Amen to that!

25. The_Scream_Man

The_Scream_Man Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2000
    Jariah Syn is a must. As is the Princess. Emperor Fel, Rawk, Rav, Shado, Kol, Sazen, Calixte, Corde, Maladi, Stazi, Wyyrlok, Andurgo, Anj, Monia

That should cover it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.