main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo The Script is loaded

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Corrin_Wyndryder, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Confused would be a palette of colours, in reference to confusion.

My birthday is in two days! Yay!

Dana

2. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Happy birthday. I heard you had a Star Wars themed party. And I wasn't invited? (he he he...)

So, this is now the only topic with over 100 posts on the Provo Boards. And I started it!! Yay!

But we're still not finished here.

Allen? Anything more for me?

3. LeiaTygre

LeiaTygre Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Five freakin pages! And how long is the script- wait. I don't wanna know. Well, the Oral surgeon yanked out my teeth and I'm so weak I feel like I have cooked spaghetti noodles for arms.

I'm soooo sorry about them hitting a nerve bundle when you went to donate blood! That's a bummer! My Mother's veins used to roll in one of her arms and not the other. She'd tell them that and they'd still poke the rolly arm, like a dozen times, before they switched to the other. Kudos for trying to donate! And I mean that.

4. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    Thanks for the concern, LeiaTyger. You should have seen the look on her face when she picked up my arm and popped my elbow. I'd never heard it so LOUD. She swore she had broken my arm. I feel sorry for her, really. 4 years of doing this and she's never seen anything like me. (awaiting bad remarks)

I really want to upload the newest version of the script for review. I'll try to get that soon...

The new version is 150 pages compared to the 190 pages I originally wrote.

5. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    hey -im still sorry i havent been helping much...i just got a promotion at work which minimized my available time...so much so that I had to back down as SLC CR..so i will try to get back to it soon...thanks for your patience...ps...I have a great beard! red though...

6. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    Cool.

Well, if you have too many things on your hands...

I've got Episode II half done, too.

7. Muadibe_D12

Muadibe_D12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2001
    well nothing much here i'm gonan start an acting course august 21 and i just applied to the versace store in wrentham so nothing much going on other than me seeing how fast i can grow a beard in the least amount of time lol ..

8. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    That's good to hear. I'm trying to start a fundraiser so that we can have a budget for the movie. Since no one can get payed, the budget will go to paying for supplies. I think $20,000 might be enough.

9. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    What type of time frame do you have for this movie... I'm sorry if it's been mentioned before but I only skimmed the post to get the general idea.

10. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    Don't worry about it. I'm just happy when more people show their interest in my project.

To answer your question, I am planning on filming some time in 2005, (Post Mission) and will work on it with all my free time as Actor/Director/Producer. The release date is some time in 2008. I hope to finish the other films around the same time, as I am working on a trilogy.

11. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    Or did you mean during the Star Wars timeline?

If that's the case, It takes place after Luke has established his Jedi Academy and there are at least a few Jedi Masters.

Also, there are Imperial Remenants in the galaxy, so there are a few Star Destroyers and such around.

12. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    I keep pointing this out, but just after Luke establishes his Jedi Academy, there AREN'T any Jedi Masters. There are currently THREE Jedi Masters, as of seventeen years AFTER the Jedi Academy Trilogy, and their names are Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade Skywalker, and Kyp Durron. That's it. However, a Knight can have an apprentice.

Dana

13. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    So what? Do you want to rewrite the entire script to satisfy what is in the books?

14. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Not necessarily. Just make certain that people KNOW it's an AU timeline, not canon timeline. I don't think you've really specified one way or the other. But unless you make it AU, you're going to have retractors.

Dana

15. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    It's a fanfilm, it's almost assumed that that's the case. ;)

16. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    Yeah, but there are just enough ignorant people out there . . .

Dana

17. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Chewie is not dead! He's not, he's not, he's not! :-D

18. Dantana Skywalker

Apr 7, 2002
    What does that have to do with the movie? :)

Dana

19. Jedi_Cougar

Jedi_Cougar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I remember reading something about that, not in a book, just an article about Chewie dying. It is really ghetto.

Silly authors...

20. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    and how does this relate to the script? (We've gone OT again...)

21. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    I've got about 124 pages written for Episode II now. We're calling it Balance of Power.

22. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    I have now finished Episode II - Balance of Power. I expect it to be posted soon. I may have to change my site address. Benjamin's password doesn't work for me. I don't know why... But he's on his mission now, and I can't very well ask him. So I'll have to put up a second site. (grumble... grumblings...)

23. Muadibe_D12

Aug 29, 2001
    just checking in to see how you were all doing :) i just paid for acting class "intro to acting" in boston and i wanna check out the franklin centrer for performing arts school so we'll see how that goes. hopefully someone out there will help me get a start i know that not likely but i chose the hard path first which is acting and i wanna see it though. my parents don't likethe idea of being a starving artist but i do. anyways i hope i get alot of experice out of the classes and i know the best way to learn is to be in stage but i gotta pay rent and i gotta make an income first:)

24. Corrin_Wyndryder

Oct 17, 2001
    Well, my advice is don't expect Acting to pay the bills. That is nearly impossible. There is good reason you hear Actors taking on jobs as waiters and such.

25. Muadibe_D12

Aug 29, 2001
    thats why i hope when i take the sats i get good enough to get into umass datmouth and then go for buisiness law and administration so i will have the best backup in the world :)