main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Site

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by LadyMischief, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyMischief

LadyMischief Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2003
    The address changed a tad bit :)
    Here's the new one :)

http://home.earthlink.net/~michellegeiger/starwars/

2. TenguJedi

TenguJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 29, 2002
    OK we need to find out how much this is going to cost us and how we're going to fund it..
    If anyone has an Idea of what this will cost to host and register the domain name please let us know.

3. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    checking it out now.

But I believe that if you go to www.1T3.com, it costs $29.99 for the year. And everything is taken care of for you.

I may have the price wrong...but the web address is right...and that is what the NJO uses...lots of room...no troubles...

Check them out.

:eek: I just checked out your site...I still love it...but there seems to be a Family domination of your club. :p

The Geiger rules. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

4. chld-dark

chld-dark Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2003
    Well, only 2 of us are real Geiger blood. :) The other 2 were initiated through a gruesome rite of passage...

It's relatively easy for me to setup something webhosting wise, I just didn't know what people were willing to pay for money wise.

I know of quite a few webhosting groups that will work for 20 dollars a month, but as much as I love the idea (sarcasm). I don't want any one person to foot the bill constantly.

-Dark-

5. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    gotcha...

We got 50 MB of space...and lots of support for the $29.99 for the year.

Contact buster726 for better info on it. You can find him in my WUL or on the NJ boards.

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.