main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Sith Maiden - Volume Three of the Gessa Saga - Complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Casper_Knightshade, Sep 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delight

Delight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 25, 2001
    Ah, Appendices! @};-

Like the political intrigues.

Nienor!

2. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Oh yeah, Nienor! Talk about your DOH tragedies, 'The Children of Hurin' really is one. Again, the story really is unrated: it should get better attention.

I just knew you would like the Appendices. Gives me something to do while COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH! Wow, I don't what got in my throat just now. ;)

But the Appendices are what is going through my mind during the writings of a particular chapter based on subject. What you see in story form is just all that information, which is constantly changing to reflect the progress of story material. Especially when dealing with the royalty angle and having to create and shape the whole thing in order to fit in my continuity. I dare say I might not have written everything I wanted to in regards to the subjects I just posted, so check back for amendments to the posts.

Plus, by doing this the Boards is acting like an archive to the writings. And if someone wanted to get ideas on what to do with their stories they can view the Appendices here in TSM, which cover the other two volumes as well, for help.

It also provides clues to COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH, COUGH!!

(Deep Breath) I need a drink of water. For whatever reason I having this urge to choke on some information. ;)

In the future............JOIN THE THORN PARTY!

3. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
  4. Delight

Mar 25, 2001
    How's the coughing going? o_O

5. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    The COUGH, COUGH, COUGH is at least a prologue done, with another bout of COUGHING just starting to flair up. ;)

NYQUIL!

6. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    YAHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;)

(Stay tuned for details)

7. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    BOMBAD NO HITTA!

http://detroit.tigers.mlb.com/news/wrap.jsp?ymd=20070612&content_id=2021782&vkey=wrapup2005&fext=.jsp&team=home

8. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
  9. Ulic_Starwalker

Ulic_Starwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2006
    First of all, hello. :)
    I have given myself a task of reaing this story in full. When I first started hanging around on TFN FanFic, I saw this story, the title was interesting, but the number of pages discouraged me, I have to admit that. :p
    But now I have found the time to read it all from the beginning. :)

Reached page 8. :D
    And it is a very good work what you have written, thus far. =D= The plot is intrigueing, you have some pretty good descriptions. I like it. :D

I'll post later, when I read more.

10. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Whiskey: LOL! Yeah, I'm saving up the money for that movie: looks absolutely summer! The effects so far look just too good. :D

Ulic_Starwalker: Thank you and welcome! I always do appreciate a new reader. Just take your time and read what you want. I hope you enjoy it all!

FORWARD!

11. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    I'm alive! ;)

Just stewing and writing and reading some non-SW fiction: one from a reader, another of course from that Rowling woman. :p

Pretty good ending to the Harry Potter series, yes?

FORWARD!

12. Ulic_Starwalker

Ulic_Starwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 3, 2006
    I have finally read it all. :D Amazing fic, amazing characterisation, amazing writing style. All I have to say is BRAVO! =D= =D= =D= :)

13. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Thank you for reading, and I do appreciate your readership. :)

FORWARD!

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm taking a tour of the site because I've been gone awhile, and I always find my way back to these boards. I must say that I plan to reread everything from the begining. I've missed some big pieces from this story and it's the kind of story you need to experience from start to finish. I look forward to hopefully begin reading again seriously soon, and be finished hopefully before the winter. It usually doesn't take me long to read over something I like very much.

You've done an amazing piece of story with this project, Casper. I can't believe it's getting near the end. I look forward to reading anything else you might decide to write in the future.

15. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Hiya, Sara! Its nice to see you again, and hear from you! :)

Yeah, one can't just say I'll begin reading it at the latest post. First thing...well, the story's done. ;)

Secondly, you miss a lot, even with the 'shorter' works of TDH and TFL. These stories have tons of connectivity between them, but they are written in a way to make them seem like they are stand alone stories. In any event, I always hope people, even my life long fans, enjoy the works anyways, and should read them at their convenience not mine. :)

As for new works: well, there's something being written....... [face_devil]

In the meantime.........

LIKE SLOTHS...TO A FLAME'S GAME??????

16. Delight

Mar 25, 2001
    New stories? Hmm. Sounds interesting. Keep us loyal readers posted! [:D]

17. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Well, I'm trying to put some things together, but I'm splitting time between it, archiving the Gessa Saga off site, fixing and adding to TDH for a possible repost, DRL, and I'm reading a super secret non-SW original fiction. The time is just not there for it all.

So here's a rarity based on many years here: September 15th is coming up and I'm not posting a thing.

For those new to me, 9/15 with no ongoing story usually means it's the start of another chapter in the Gessa Saga, starting with Prologue One. Then the main event begins posting by December 15th. These dates are in honor of The Dark Hope, and so it's a tradition of sorts. I would like to keep that tradition, but that could mean a LONG wait for any potential fourth installment to the Gessa Saga. Who knows for certain.

Anyways, some things HAVE BEEN WRITTEN for the next chapter in the Gessa Saga, but it's subject matter is filled with some of my least favorite scenarios. However, given how the SW Universe flows in the prequels it's inevitable. I find myself going further away from my comfort zones (action, adventure, mystery, horror, and suspense) just to tell it. This story maybe shorter than TDH ever was. But we'll see.

Anyways, again, I'm tied up with so many things right now I'm also trying to figure out how the smeck it happened? (Looks around) Seriously! How?

SPORK!

EDIT ONE: Red Heads going extinct; Blondes approve!

EDIT TWO: BTW, if you want to be mind screwed, watch the FX Original Series 'Damages'. Glen Close starring in it is enough of a reason to watch, but a t.v. series story so twisted it doesn't need props or typical shock values like some other 'thrillers' recently on t.v. makes it pretty damn worthy to take a look. And I hope to hell there isn't a second season of this.

18. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
  19. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    The begging for my return begins just to the right..... ;)

AWAKE AND FORWARD!

20. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
    And the topic notification subscriptions begin again :D

Welcome back, Casper.

21. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    A rework of TDH would be something. That would keep you busy. :eek: Sounds interesting, Casper. [face_thinking]

22. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Did you honestly think it was over...

[image=http://www.geocities.com/thesithhunters/320X640TSHINITIALS.gif]

Do not forget to visit the The Sith Hunters website in the link above. And explore: you may never know what you find until you look.... [face_devil]

----------------------

Whiskey: Big Daddy Evil tried to stay away, he tried to put that Perfect Drug down but....hey, I got a story to tell. It won't leave me alone until I tell it. Hopefully with luck, time, and determination I can get this started and done.

Sara: Hey you rascal you! :D

The TDH rework had suffered from my absence. That's probably something that won't ever get done, but never say never. I may, however, finish the work I started on posting it, The Fading Light, and The Sith Maiden off site.

For now, I work.....

FORWARD!

23. Delight

Mar 25, 2001
    Oh sneaky. Tis clever, that webpage layout. :)

Thanks, Casper!

24. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The new web site looks great, Casper. I can't wait. :)

25. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Just look for me....over there......and I shall return.

No, over there. There! THERE DAMN IT! Behind the Moosehead Beer sign! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Delight: Hey, D-Lightful! :D

I'm glad you've weighed in. I kinda wondered if folks were still coming here and when I went to your profile and saw the last logged in date was so long ago, I was like 'damn, do I want to post?'. But probably like me I came here unlogged and surfed through stuff every once in a while.

Again, I'm very glad you didn't disappear forever like me. ;)

Sara: The website promos I think can still sell a story, not just provide information. It does show a commitment on how serious someone is to write their story and have it read. As long as I can do it, I might as well. If I put artwork on the site, though, it may be more sketches than colored in artwork like I've done in the past. Some of the stuff has looked a bit different from the sketch to color.

--------------------------------------------------------

As for the website: most of that stuff was originally going to go through several servers, actually. For whatever reason I lost RapierManor.com at geocities, so I had to fiddle fart a bit and decided just to put it on one created website. ALSO I tried to animate the opening banner, but Firefox 3 makes for lousy web experiences like that sometimes.

JUST SO YOU KNOW: The orange tone color for the TSH logo isn't just any orange. If you haven't noticed yet, I actually got that color from one of the Original Trilogy 'Star Wars' opening titles. I had captured the SW title from one of the DVDs and took a sample. For years I always thought it was yellow, turns out I was wrong.

Anyways I took it because at some point I wanted an orange-lettered title because it would fit a Halloween-like theme.

That......MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY......give a hint......as to....you know...........When The Sith Hunters may begin to be posted. :eek:

STAY FROSTY!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.