main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~The Star Wars 4: Riot of Passage~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rabai, Jul 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC:EEK! :oops: :eek: Must..scrub...mind.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------Daria - 115 credits
    Eriadu City, Port District, the Beauty Parlor

Daria sat in silence, drinking a small cup of something dark and steamy that had been offered to her, while she waited. It was rather comforting sitting here, even if it did remind her uncomfortably of Wrait....Trimaj.

Daria rubbed her head, as she sat, her head in her hands. This was getting far too crazy for her to keep up with. She was now alone yet again, having lost another companion. And she had no idea what the Bothan had been up to all this time. But right now, she was focued, on revenge, as she sat, waiting for Kayar.

Soon, she heard the sounds of the bell, as the door opened, but she didnt move. She just listened carefully, as she heard muffled voices. Far too polished for most clientale here.

"Good, or perhaps troublesome, evening to you."

Daria looked up, noting how Kayar stood at the door. She gave a rought laugh. He didnt trust her. Still. Guess in his position, she woudlnt either. Maybe. She looked like she had not seen sleep in days...and she had not. The air around her was charged, as it was quite obvious something bothered her. She spoke in very slow and low tones.

"Lost several folks...and still you stand at the door. Very well." Daria made a slow movement, to reach inside her tunic, and pull out the scrap of paper the Jedi had given her eariler. She laid it on the table in front of her. She then pulled out her compak, and laid it on the table, pressing a few buttons, blocking any listening and seeing devices in the room.

"A Jedi came by to find you at the ... place. He gave me that, to give to you. He called you by name. The name." Daria sat back, rubbing her eyes." Daria leaned back into the couch. "Nets and Clones say the other person is a seperatist. Much creds for info. That was right before....." Daria stopped, making a face, as she reached over for the hot drink, taking another sip. "The incident."

Daria placed the cup down carefully on the table, willing her hand to stop shaking. She grew angry again, and it calmed her. "Thankfully, I plan ahead. Records should be erased by now. Hard to track." She looked up, her eyes steady now, but they carried a dangerious glint to them.

"I have a meeting soon. Gonna see what I can get." Daria nodded. "What I want to know is, What is to happen next? Vessel is sure to be covered. I cant keep this pace up much longer. You must decide. Stay, or run."

Daria closed her eyes, as she felt the warmth of the drink. It was a most welcomed drink, and it seemed to help. But deep in her mind, she planned.

"They...must pay." she murmored under her breath, as she opened her eyes again to look at the Bothan.

Tag: Sai

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Kewl.

Head Nurse
    Ermed Medical Facility, Eriadu City

"Those clones need to take some society lessons," the somewhat more settled Mr. Ermed commented. "They think they own everything?at this rate they'll be the death of the Republic." She nodded in agreement.

Turning to his Head Nurse, he nodded his thanks. "It sounds like you have things covered. Just what could be so important that they wanted to blow up part of a hospital concerns me."

She gave a partial grin. "They said that they were looking for a patient. Some Bothan I believe they said. But I cant seem to pull up anything. Still, dosent explain all the hardware."

As she typed in some commands, Mr. Ermed spoke. "Make sure all evacuated patients don't leave the building?we have a reputation to uphold. We can use the facilities up on the 34th floor, where Too-Jay is upgrading the computer systems. Tell him to have a day off,"

She gave a slight smile at the joke, as she moved to comply with his orders, her fingers typing in the keyboard to notify those necessary. The Fire suppression team finished putting out any flames that were still going, and quickly left the floor.

"Better yet?tell him to clean the rooms so they can be ready for use. Start moving everyone suitable up there."

"Yes, Sir." the nurse replied.

He clasped his hands together. "Also make use of the closer suites that are empty for those that are more panicked?it should settle them more quickly," he added with a wink, jolly smile returning as he spoke to his favourite nurse. She blushed slightly, as she nodded, but her fingers never stopped moving from the keyboard. She admired Mr. Ermed. He quickly adapted, and moved on, not laying blame all over the place. It was why she was so loyal to him. He was always fair.

"I want to hear an explanation from the clones themselves, so I'll be near the damaged floor if you need me." "Alright, Sir." she replied. "I'll send further reports for you, as you may need them." She handed him a datapad. Mr. Ermed idly glanced behind him, just in time to spot two ugly aliens exit the hospital. He remembered that they were the ones who had been with the Head Nurse previously.

"What did those short... things want?" he quickly asked offhandedly, voicing his thoughts aloud.

"I dont know. They kept trying to ask me about some people as well. I think it was THEM who messed with the computers, as they kept hacking into the security scanners." She turned, glaring the the noticbly empty chair of the guard. "The guard wouldnt chase them off. It was like ... well, it was like, they made him their buddy. He just sat down. They tried to pull out some ID, saying that they were part of the City's police force. Definately forged documents, I would guess, Sir."

With a smile, the nurse sat down, happy to finally have her schedule slowly getting back to normal.

TAG: Mr. Ermed

3. slumvillage

slumvillage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 16, 2005
    OOC: Eh, I was going to have a big chase scene between us and a few workers of the spaceport but I guess we can move the story along more. So I'm just going to follow up Tyi's last post with the Quiet man. And it's M95, correct?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Je'ru Evaron -[425 Credits]-

Eriadu City Spaceport, Outside Docking Bay M95

It was a wonder how they got away with commendearing on of the spaceports own luggage carrier. Je'ru himself was surprise that no one said another or tried to stop them. He thought only employees of the spaceport could use them. It didn't matter anymore as they had made it quickly to the entrance of docking bay M95. Two clone troopers guarded the front entrance. Je'ru hoped it was to kept the refugee's safe and sound. As he approached the entrace, the tuskeon raider slowly pulled forward bringing the speeder to a stop just before the entrance.

He didn't look to anyone else with them, as he figured it would appear weak to the clone troopers. Or that they were up to something. So the tall tuskeon stepped out of the speeder with a purpose. He strode to the clone trooper directly in front of the main entrance. His long auburn hair flowing behind him. He finally reached the clone trooper and looked him directly into his T-visor.

"I'm here to bring a shipment of medical supplies to the refugee here of Naboo. Can you move aside so we can go about our business?"

TAG:Sai, Tyi, Winged_Jedi, FlamingBladeSaber, YoungAngus, DarthReven

4. DarthReven

DarthReven Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2005
    OOC: Not to bug or anything, but do remember that Galak COMed you guys. Dont feel you need to reply to it, i can understand that the PCs could have more important things to do, and mised the beep of a COM...

5. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    IC Tev 340

Tev slowly awoke with a massive, throbbing headache. He was propped up against a stack of crates. His vision was blurred, but soon came back into focus as he rubbed his eyes. In the distance he saw one of the attackers examining the Air Taxi. Galak wasn't near it. Tev reached for his blast cannon but noticed it was missing. He pulled himself up and slowly limped towards the vehicle.

On his trip there, he saw a short piece of rope coiled up on the ground. Tev picked it up and untangled it. He wrapped one end around each of his knuckles as he slowly snuck up behind the man who was preoccupied with looking through the windows of the Taxi.

Tev suddenly threw his arms in front of the man and pulled the rope back. The rope wrapped around the man's neck. He gagged as Tev pulled harder towards himself. The unknown attacker struggled to break free as he was being strangled. But soon the man calmed down and fell back into Tev's arms. Tev slowly placed the lifeless body on the ground and noted his two weapons strapped to the man. Tev reached down and retrieved his weapons. He slung his rifle around his shoulder and held his blast cannon up, and ready to fire.

TAG-Galak

6. Sai-Mera_Saa

Sai-Mera_Saa Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2002
    OOC: I've been around, off and on, for quite awhile now and though I generally don't put much stock in post counts, I noticed that this will be my 1000th post. It's fitting that it be here. It has been a pleasure to roleplay with you all and I look forward, as always, to the future.

Fly peaceful
    -Sai

[b]IC: Kayar Dor'leyn - 840 Credits[/b]

[i]Eriadu City, Port District, Tal'agurs House of Alien Fashions[/i]

[blockquote]Kayar could tell immediately that the past few days had impacted Daria much more than he had expected. This surprised and bothered him in ways related both to his own reaction and to the situation at hand. All the same, he could not help being defensive and when Kayar was sure the slicer had said her piece, he dropped his voice and put on a convenient scowl, though perhaps only as mental armour.

"I did not ask for this Ms Galarun. Or is it simply Daria? Or neither? You would say it yourself - I am not in the business of entering doors. Trust is a tricky thing - especially for a Bothan."

Kayar turned to look at the empty corridor behind him and then slowly took one step forward and shut the door. "In case you hadn't noticed, there is a war on. Beings die in war. We both got shot at - you know this. And you saw what I did for Trimaj. I may be an opportunistic bastard - I don't deny it - but do not call me heartless."

With a ripple of fur, Kayar breathed deeply and stalked over to face Daria from the opposite end of the room's small table. "You want vengeance? Fine. But know this: we're even. You erased me from this place and I cleared your name on Naboo. Yes - that's what I was doing in that rain cursed spaceport. There were two ships, so I made a bargain - our lives for refugees."

He lowered himself to stare right at Daria. "Trimaj died a free being. You're free too. If you want to ruin that, you will have to do it alone. I have a way out. I'm not resigned to my death yet, even if you are." Kayar snatched up the note without looking at it. "So what do you want from me Daria? Credits? Comfort? Blood?"[/blockquote][b]Tag: Ktala[/b]

[hr]
    OOC: That would be bay M94, [b]slumvillage[/b].

[b]IC: Clone Unit CU-11U 'Eyes'[/b]

[i]Eriadu City Spaceport, outside docking bay M94[/i]

[blockquote]Eyes made no visible reaction as the suspicious speeder angled in on the docking bay and slowed to a halt in front of him. Though he had catalogued the beings inside as low risk threats, possibly joyriders, Eyes remained tense. He took his job seriously. That this was also his life merely made the process that much easier.

Oddly, the Tusken Raider immediately alighted from the vehicle and approached, requesting access for a medical delivery. Eyes processed this for a moment and then responded.

"This bay has been sealed for the night. There will be no unauthorised access in or out. I see no supplies. I see no identification. Request denied."[/blockquote][b]Tag: slumvillage, Tyi, Winged_Jedi, FlamingBladeSaber[/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: Isen Mer'Soko[/b]

[i]Eriadu City Spaceport, approaching docking bay M94[/i]

[blockquote]The soft rustle of a worn cloak was the only sound that announced Mer'Soko's presence as the Jedi Master walked calmly up to a large docking bay on the outskirts of Eriadu City's main spaceport. Two clones stood guard outside the bay. Mer'Soko regarded them neutrally and then examined the motley collection of beings who had just arrived. Though humans and a Zabrak may have seemed like strange travelling companions to most, the Jedi merely nodded and walked up to the conversation taking place at the bay door.

"Problem trooper?"

The clone swung around in seeming surprise and then saluted. "No sir. Just some kids without identification."

Mer'Soko smiled and waved his hand. "You don't need to see his identification."

A sudden stillness overtook the clone for the briefest moment and then he spoke back in an eerie imitation of the Caamasi. "We don't need to see your identification."

"He can go about his business."

The echo again: "You can go about your

7. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    OOC: Yes, M94 it is, slum. And if you want, you could have a speeder chase on the way out.... ;)

IC as Kastré: - [475 credits]
    Inventory - [1 vibroblade, 2 sets of work tools, 1 Nubian comlink, 1 battle droid head]

In docking bay M94, Eriadu city

Another team member?

Kastré had to blink as the news from Je'ru sunk in. It came with the surprised expression on his face.

From the Emet's Liberation?

He stretched out his arm and touched the side of the large cruiser he was standing next to. He felt its cold hull against his palm, confirming to his mind that it was still, in fact, sitting in the docking bay.

What, next he'll say he's from Naboo? How could they believe that, they saw what happened once we landed.

All he could humanly do was shake his head. Kastré didn't respond to the Tusken Raider as he had ended the conversation, informing Kastré that he would make contact once they found a way to bring the medical supplies inside the bay. He had gone for the direct approach?which Kastré was intrigued by. Perhaps there was a reason he didn't know about that was behind the decision?he could only wait and find out.

Hooking the comlink back onto his belt, Kastré regained his bearings. He was on the side of Emet's Liberation that was away from the refugees and entrance to the bay.

"Kastré?"

The voice was no doubt a question?it came from the darkness in front of him. Squinting to focus on the source, his memory reminded him what he was doing near the ship.

"They're coming to the bay, Hetré. They have supplies, too."

"How are they getting in here?" the boy asked with interest.

"Well, Je'ru's going to try a direct approach?"

A voice shouted out through the otherwise silent night?causing Kastré to immediately stop to listen to the frantic voice.

And then he realised it was Galak.

Snatching the device that was the only connection he had with his friends outside, Kastré listened closer to what was being said. It was short and sounded distressed, Kastré didn't know what else to say about it. It worried him, to say the least. He wondered if the rest of the group were also in the trouble that seemed to have fallen upon Galak.

"Galak!" he almost shouted into his comlink. "What's happening!? Wher...."

Kastré's voice trailed off when Hetré appeared to twitch before his eyes opened wide. He was on his feet in an instance, looking at Kastré in surprise. Kastré responded by giving him a quizzical expression.

"The doors just opened." Hetré's voice remained normal even though he was obviously excited. "The bay. It must be them!"

Without another word he spun around and ran towards and then around the engines of the cruiser. Kastré had never seen the boy so excited before?but answers would have to wait as he sprung forward and was right on Hetré's tail.

Rounding the edge of the ship, Kastré saw that what the boy said was true. Docking Bay M94's entrance doors were standing wide open, dark figures visible on the outside.

Trailing Hetré, Kastré ran towards the entrance, afraid that Galak's scuffle might be just outside.

TAG: YoungAngus, FlamingBladeSaber, slumvillage, DarthReven, Winged_Jedi

[b]IC as "Quiet" the quiet man:[/b]
    [i]Outside docking bay M94, Eriadu City Spaceport[/i]

[blockquote]Still standing in the speeder which they had used as transport, the quiet man simply watched as the Tusken Raider spoke to the clone standing guard outside the impounded docking bay. The sharp response from the armoured soldier didn't surprise him.

The seconds that happened thereafter, did.

An alien that was unrecognisable to him?although he knew someone who would no doubt know the species?appeared as if from nowhere, unhesitatingly addressing the clone trooper. His first thoughts were wondering why this creature would deem this the right time to approach the bay, especially since Je'ru from appearances was talking to the clone.

What the alien did next, raised an eyebrow on th

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - 113 Credits
    Eriadu City, Port District, Leaving Tal'agurs House of Alien Fashions back to Echer's Eatery

Daria stared at Kayar waiting for a response, he dropped his voice and put on a convenient scowl, though perhaps only as mental armour. "I did not ask for this Ms Galarun. Or is it simply Daria? Or neither? You would say it yourself - I am not in the business of entering doors. Trust is a tricky thing - especially for a Bothan."

Kayar turned to look at the empty corridor behind him and then slowly took one step forward and shut the door. "In case you hadn't noticed, there is a war on. Beings die in war. We both got shot at - you know this. And you saw what I did for Trimaj. I may be an opportunistic bastard - I don't deny it - but do not call me heartless."

'Beings die. So very true.' she thought to herself. Daria didnt reply. She was too busy slowly digging her fingers within the arm of the chair she was sitting end, as her anger began to burn furiously once again. She was beginning to remember why she did not trust politics. Yes, he had helped Trimaj, getting him to the hospital and such...but refuring to Trimaj as he had, sure had not helped. Dying in a war, was not the same as being blown out of a wing of the hospital. She agreeded with the bastard part, however. She watched him silenty, as with a ripple of fur, Kayar breathed deeply and stalked over to face Daria from the opposite end of the room's small table. "You want vengeance? Fine. But know this: we're even. You erased me from this place and I cleared your name on Naboo. Yes - that's what I was doing in that rain cursed spaceport. There were two ships, so I made a bargain - our lives for refugees."

That statement gave Daria pause. Why did he need to bargin, unless he had lied about some of what he had said eariler. They didnt know about her. At best...there was a pic. Nothing more. Just WHAT had he done? Even? Not hardly. Just like he had dissapeared after reaching the hospital. Leaving both her and Tri in the dark. She was fairly close to bristling, when he lowered himself to stare right at Daria. "Trimaj died a free being. You're free too. If you want to ruin that, you will have to do it alone. I have a way out. I'm not resigned to my death yet, even if you are." Kayar snatched up the note without looking at it. "So what do you want from me Daria? Credits? Comfort? Blood?"

Perhaps, if she had gotten a chance to sleep, she might have seen things somewhat diffrently. Or at least, responded better. But battle fatigue, lack of sleep or proper rest, and just pure terror of the last couple of days had taken their toll. But to give credit, she did not do her first impulse, which was to lunge over the table, and try her best to rip out his throat with her bare hands. Her mind picked up his statement, "HE.. had a way out". No mention of anyone else. So, be it, then. Brave words, for a man with a huge bounty on his head. But she now turned her thoughts to other business. All other thoughts died within her. What replaced it, she wasnt sure. But she knew, that she had something to finish. Something to do.

A strange look came over her face, as if she was struggling with something, and then suddenly her face became as calm as glass. No other emotions showed. It was as if she had suddenly turned them all off. She slowly rose from the seat. She stared at him for a moment, before she silently turned, and walked away from him, picking up her compak sitting on the other table. She slipped the compak into her clothing, with very slow and deliberate motions. She walked to the door silently and opened it. She dropped the comlink he had given them to the floor as she slipped out the door, not looking back, as she left the room. She thanked the female for her help, and left her a few creds as a tip.

Daria walked back to the Eatery, her steps quick and light as she was to meet the other, if he managed to get away from the clones. She had plans. Grand ones. But first, she needed the creds from the in

9. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005
    Inventory: Vibroblade, Blaster Pistol, Nubian Commlink, Work Tools, Panka's datadisk, datapad

Eriadu Spaceport, Docking bay M94!

The response from the clone trooper infuriated Je'ru. They had come all this way, only to be denied at the door by some test tube trooper. If not for the consequences that would be placed on Je'ru, he would of blasted away the clone right then and there. He did however decided, foolishly, to leave the bacta at the taxi. He wasn't thinking things over and just making rash decisions by himself. That wasn't what a leader was supposed to do. He was screwing up at Kastre's job with ease.

Then out of nowhere, a cloaked alien appeared taking a spot at the side of the door. While he adressed the clone trooper, who saluated back, he made strange movements with his hand. Something Je'ru didn't know if that was just natural for him and it was apart of his species culture. He couldn't quite understand it but it seemed the cloaked alien was a superior to the clone trooper. Was it a Jedi? Dantius had worn similar robes to his but Je'ru couldn't quite figure out what species he exactly was. The Clone Trooper was convinced however that the freedom fighters could go abou their business and enter the docking bay.

Just as he was about to say something to the clone trooper, and then acknowledge this supposed Jedi, he saw a young boy running up towards them with Kastre trailing.

"Kastre!" Je'ru yelled out with a smile. Kastre, however, didn't seem to pleasant as he had a worried look on his face. "What is it?" He asked the short one. Without saying a word, Je'ru knew what it was. Galak and Tev were in danger! He turned to the clone trooper.

"We'll be back! Keep this door sealed until we arrive." Je'ru then turned without even remember the cloaked alien who had gotten them admittance into the docking bay. He rushed over and hoped into the speeder. he knew that the others would follow as he had the look of urgency on his face. "Come on, get in!" Je'ru said reveing up the speeder to get a nice jump back to the entrance of the spaceport.

As everyone got in, Je'ru pushed the accelerator forward and sped off. These speeders were not that fast. Their engines were extremely simple and they made them slower so no problems would arise within the spaceport with them going any faster. In fact they were so slow that Je'ru was able to make eye contact with an Ithorioan who had just ran by.

"What exactly happened to them, Kastre?" Je'ru didn't know if Kastre was even in the speeder with him. He just kept his eyes forward hoping to make it quickly to the doors. Then his eyes got focused on a couple of employees in another spaceport luggage carrier. Who pointed straight at Je'ru and his companions. They had also yelled to them to stop. Je'ru made eye contact with one of them but then quickly focused back on making it to the entrance.

The spaceport employees however, both Duros, hoped into a luggae carrier of their own hopeing to cut off Je'ru. With excellent anticipation, Je'ru made a move to the right. As the other speeder got in front of his, he was able to pull around behind them and continue on his path towards the entrance. Taking a look back, he saw that they know began to follow them, trying hard to catch up.

They soon were able to pull up closer to the driver side and the passenger grabbed onto Je'ru's hair, pulling back on it.

"Grab the wheel." He said to the passenger, who ever it was and now was able to grab the wrist of the duro. "Let go!" He said as he tried to get the duro to release his grip. Which was incredibly strong, so he began pulling him closer. Je'ru pulled back and socked the alien a couple of times in the mouth and he released the auburn hair. Their speeder veered off to the left as the duro's collided with each other. Taking back the wheel, Je'ru sped forward with the entrance in his sights.

With anticipation, he pulled out h

10. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Titus Damasca
    135 credits

Spaceport, Eriadu City

As the speeder slowed, approaching the doors of the docking bay, the Tusken Raider stepped out, and began to talk to the clone trooper guarding the entrance. Titus remained seated, but heard well enough. The soldier was refusing them entry. He saw no identification, and he saw no supplies. The being had a point. This mockery of life, and of disgusting, filthy, obscene human life at that. But it had a point. The Zabrak?s hand stirred towards the vibroblade that was tucked away at his belt. Violence was an unthinkable scenario here, surely, and yet the compulsion was strangely strong.

And then, the miracle. A small being, dressed in an unmistakable fashion, approached the guard, and within moments had persuaded him to let the group enter the bay. He would give an order, in an even tone. The clone would then repeat the order, echoing the alien?s words almost exactly. It was like magic. Or something else, thought Titus. Something else indeed. He didn?t need to go to the Archives now, surely? If he could just talk to this?being?what species was he? From the look of him, a Caamasi, a race that Titus had not come across for many years, and knew little about, which was a rare thing itself. And yet it was known that Force sensitives could emerge from any species?Falleen, Kel Dor and Mon Calamari had all been known?Zabrak too, of course. What would a Caamasi Jedi be like? Was the being a Master, or a Knight? Or one of the Padawan Learners? To what extent did skill with the Force correspond to rank in the Order? What trick had he used on the soldier? Likely some sort of ?restructuring? of the being?s conscious thought, or a blurring. Throwing a temporary confusion into the man?s mind and implanting suggestions favourable to the Jedi. Titus had read about such powers. For use almost exclusively on the weak minded. What an opportunity this was! How would he approach the Jedi? How would he reveal the secret? Would the being sense it, perhaps?

But before Titus could be lost in any further thought, events suddenly exploded from under control to chaotic. A man came sprinting out of the bay with a young boy, and was recognised by the Tusken Raider, who was at the speeder controls in an instant. He cried something about Galak and Tev (were those the men left at the AirTaxi? Titus had little time to remember human names) and before the Zabrak could react, the vehicle was moving off at full speed, back the way they had come. He hissed with frustration, clenching his fists as he glanced helplessly back at the Jedi by the bay doors. The Caamasi had better be there when they got back.

But the Tusken Je?ru seemed to crave excitement. He drove like a madman, pursued by spaceport employees, both Duros, who attempted to cut off the speeder by manoeuvring over a luggage carrier of their own. Soon enough they were side by side, and Titus grabbed the wheel as Je?ru concentrated on getting one of the aliens to let go of his hair. Eventually he was successful and took back control of the speeder, having dealt one of the Duros a couple of very heavy punches straight to the mouth.

As the speeder arrived near a battered Tev, who held a blaster cannon in his hands, Titus leaped out, his vibroblade already out and ready for use, as he dropped into a guard stance.

?Where is the other one?? he asked quietly, looking around. ?Galak??

Tag:slumvillage, Tyi, FlamingBladeSaber, YoungAngus, DarthReven, Sai

11. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    IC Tev Zett 340

Rain drops began to slowly splash off the ground. Tev cautiously moved towards the stack of crates. With his weapon drawn, and rain falling, it mirrored the events on Naboo. It was a grim reminder of when he was blasted in the stomach while searching for droids. Tev slowly rubbed his belly as he thought back to that moment.

Tev heard movements coming from the entrance to the Spaceport. He quickly shot his head towards the noise and saw Jeru standing at the wide opening. Tev held his arm up motioning for Jeru to stay still as he heard rustling from behind the crates. Tev was unshure if it was Galak or one of the attackers from behind the crates so he was reluctant to fire.

Suddenly a quick red beam shot past Tev's ear, followed by two more missed blaster shots. Tev held his cannon up and fired a shot. His body jumped back from the kickback caused from the powerful weapon. He fired two more in the direction of the shadowed crates and heard the sound of something falling and splashing in a puddle below. Tev approached the crates with caution. He looked behind them and saw a man, face down in a puddle of rain water and blood. He flipped over the lifeless body with his boot which revealed a young Eriadu man. Two giant holes were in his torso.

Tev shook his head. The man could of been no older than eighteen. He reached down and picked up the kid's blaster and strapped it to his belt. He limped towards Jeru.

"I don't know where Galak is we got seperated. There could still be more of them out there."

TAG-Jeru, Galak, Team

12. Detonating-Rabbit

Detonating-Rabbit Jedi Knight star 5

May 23, 2003
    IC: CT-HA8R-34, Clone Assault Squad 8R-34 ? Port District, Ermed Medical Facility

The dark eyes of clone trooper HA8R-34, the sole surviving member of Clone Assault Squad 8R-34, stared with avid intensity at the flat screen of the security terminal. Flashing as it was through a continuous montage of holo-images, it would have been difficult to track which image-bytes were important, had the clone been merely another sentient being. But, because he was a flash-trained trooper of the Grand Army of the Republic, the human clone knew exactly what to look for. So, as equally fast as the screen was flashing, the clone was deciding to save or discard the images; he had been doing this for almost ten minutes now.

Then, with a suddenness that should have startled him, the clone felt a firm tap on his armoured shoulder plate. Distracted, he managed to wipe the screen of its images and security-lock his datapad before turning to see who was disturbing him. Knowing full well the importance of his assignment, the squad?s comm.-tech specialist was mildly irritated; he needed to continue his work.

But when he turned, what he saw only caused his minor irritation to grow. The human, slightly overweight and red in the face, managed to blurt: ?Trooper, what is the explanation of this disaster??

It was more of a direct question, rather than a curious inquiry, but the clone was not perturbed by this. Carefully placing a hand on the short-stocked repeater holstered to his utility belt, the clone cocked his head to one side. ?This is a military operation, sir, and it?s not in my mandate to answer queries from civilians. If you have any questions, direct them towards Captain Sage on the fifteenth level.?

With that, the clone waited for the civilian to leave.

Tag: Tyi

[b] IC: Sherrik Kae?Ho ? Eriadu City, Port District, Random Street > on approach to Echers Eatery[/b]

Sure enough, the clone sergeant had questioned his Balosar detainee after about half an hour. So, feeling uncomfortable and sick in the stomach, Sherrik had attempted to twist the truth of his answers in such a way as to make himself appear completely innocent. If the clones had decided to run his identity through the Republic Intel Identification Imprint Analysis Program, they would have found him to be far more involved than at first glance, anyway, so Sherrik at least felt that he had nothing to lose.

However ? for reasons the Balosar did not quite comprehend ? the clones had released him without a charge, or warning, and now he was enroute to Echers Eatery. With credits on his mind, Sherrik allowed himself a slight but pained smile as he allowed the humid night?s breeze to sweep past him. In the streets, clone troopers still milled about; in the sky, gunships still thrummed overhead.

But none of this mattered, for Sherrik Kae?Ho ? information broker and all-rounder for whoever would pay highest ? had credits on his mind. Many credits. [i]Eh, and hopefully this woman has what I?m lookin? for?[/i]

Having frequented Echers several times in his short time in Eriadu City, he had little difficulty finding the small locale again. So, escaping the dark and humid night traffic of Eriadu City, Sherrik passed through the automatic doors and into the quaint and cozy diner. His tired eyes scoped for the human female, who he soon spotted at an almost concealed booth off to the side of the eatery. [i]There you have it?a human female with a plan.[/i]

Slightly early, Sherrik approached the booth in silence. He didn?t sit; instead, he tapped his dirty fingernails on the tabletop to gain her attention. ?Eh?Evening, ma?am. What say, you?re still interested in?eh, what was it?? Sherrik mused for a moment, before continuing quietly with his gravelly voice. ?You have some business you?d like to share? Methinks I can help you, yes??

He slid into the seat opposite the female, his eyes bright with hopes for credits in the end?

[b]Tag: Ktala[/b]

[hr]
    [b] IC: Pari Kotav ? 396 credits. Eriadu, Eriadu City, Port Distric

13. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    IC: Seln Syan ? Eriadu City, Port District, Black Sabbath Inn

The ominous gray sky of Eriadu?s night seemed to enclose the calamity happening in its capital city below; hundreds of clone troopers and dozens of gunships had been unleashed upon the city and its residents, and it seemed like this operation, as they called it, was to never end. Separatist sleeper cells and hired mercenaries fired upon clone troopers and their LAAT/i Gunships with ruthless precision. Clones fell, wounded or dead, in the streets; the survivors fired back, and so it continued.

But the clones outnumbered the Separatists, and this maneuver by their Operational and Intelligence Commander ? this Dae-Muhr Tsun ? was likely all but eradicate them from the heart of the Eriadu City. Already, it seemed that the pitched gun battles were fewer than only an hour before. Contact between Separatists appeared to be dwindling, and it seemed that the chain of command that had been so thoroughly established was finally beginning to break.

The clones ? the Republic ? were reclaiming the streets, securing the city.

As a propagandist exercise, the operation was proceeding with few errors. Sure, the clones had suffered severely in its initial stages ? the deploying troops, for example, had been ripe targets to attack ? and their casualties were continuing, but for every clone that was killed or removed from the present action, at least four Separatists were either captured or killed.

It was clear what would happen in only a few hours if this continued, and that was why Seln Syan recognized the importance of his own military maneuver. It involved two stages, separate and yet related, that would turn all this around. What the clones would gain today, they would lose two fold over the next few days. First, with the assassination of Dae-Muhr Tsun, Republic Intelligence would falter and temporarily topple.

But that?s all we need, Seln thought, a predatory grin spreading across his almost skeletal face. Just a few days to turn things around?

Then, with the Iktotchi being removed, Seln?s two personal Valohrrian mercenaries would make use of the Naboo refugees. Either they would be killed, or recruited, and either way the Separatist cause would benefit. If killed, Naboo?s fall would be made public to the citizenry of Eriadu City, plummeting the populace into mass panic. After all, the Republic would be at fault for keeping the news under wraps, and their credibility ? both to protect the planet, and in trust ? would be shattered.

And Naboo is only a few dozen parsecs out?

Or, if recruited to the cause, the refugees would add a comfortable and sufficient number of troops to assist in the Separatist takeover. In the end, with the more loyal soldiers willing to fight for Count Dooku, it could be possible to overthrow the city from within.

Seln Syan smiled, drumming the ends of his slender fingers together. His golden eyes drifted across the room until his gaze paused on his two DC-17 repeater pistols. The small blasters were holstered to his belt, which hung by a bed stand. Even without the weapons, the Valohrrian was highly dangerous?

His comlink hummed, and with long and bony fingers ? fingers of hands that had all too often been covered with the blood of others, of enemies ? scooped up the small device from the table before him. ?Yes??

?My Captain, we are near the space port.? It was Furio, one of Syan?s lieutenants. ?We have followed Agent Kotav, as you requested, but nothing appears amiss.?

?I know,? was all Seln said in reply. The hivemind of the Valohrrian could read the thoughts and emotions of their own kind up to a kilometer away. It almost made verbal communication unnecessary.

There was a brief pause. ?We shall wait at the space port for your orders, then. When you know the will of the Cause, we will be waiting.?

The comlink clicked, indicating the line had been terminated. Soon this disaster will be all but a memory?and then, with the blood spirit of

14. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    IC, Galak Kast: As the repeaters shots danced around the punks, bright lances of death, they started to retreat, fireing their pistols as they ran, though their shots were missing by many meters. It apeared that the repeaters accuracy and firepower, cuppled with the fact that their little *infiltrator* had caused them to retreat. Still, he knew how streat ganags worked, they never forget. He had made a powerful enemy here on Eriadu.

Going back to the to the airtaxi, he noticed that Tev was there, as well as the others. " The gang ran, but do know, Tev and I made a powerful enemy repeling the gang. "Noticing that Tev's gun was smoking he said " Too bad we coudnt get one alive, i'm interested how they knew about us, and why they attacked...

GEAR heavyarmor, LR 40, vibro blade, nubain COM, 120 credits, blaster pistol
    TAG: Sai, freedom team...

IC, "Boss" Vor'en Rann : Seeing that guards repeater bolts flash over and hit a member of his gang, a Rodian named Bleesto, changed his mind about the whole attack. He also wondered what the hell had hapened to Sia-Lan, he was suposed to have taken out the opositon! Deciding to boch his attack, he yelled to his gang " Lets get the kriffing outa here! We'll hit them soon, and they'll be sorry they ever crossed with the Rabid Rancors!" Starting to runn away, he and his ben fired their pistols backhanded, though none of the shots came closs to hitting that Guard. Once he and his Ganag were safly several blocks away from the Air Taxi, he COMed his employer of this operation, a corupt government official, though he hadnt supplied a name. " Ss..Sir, we werent able to get the package you wanted. Tth..There were to many of them! The voice replied on the COM, artificialy changed so it couldnt be linked back to the official " You fool! What did i pay you guys anyways? If you dont get that cargo in 72 standard hours and deliver it, its your heads!I'm sure thet Espos' will have your own little cell for what you did on Corulag... ( the government official smiled slightly, though since there was no video transmition, the Gang Boss didnt know) Look, go to wherehouse 48B, at the edge of Eriadu city's indutry sector. Over there should be some gear your men can use to get that cargo. Do not fail me again." The gang leader, Vor'en replied " Yes, Ssir!" He was always frightened when dealin with this guy... " Alright boys, we're go'in to this wherehouse of here, we're gonna get some bigga shoota's than those guys, and we'll show why you dont mess with the Rabid Rancors!

TAG: Sai, Deto do what you wish with this little extra thing i did. I was just trying it out, with the whole " free-from RPG" stuff. I hope it is OK

15. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as Kastré: - [475 credits]
    Inventory - [1 vibroblade, 2 sets of work tools, 1 Nubian comlink, 1 battle droid head]

At the entrance to docking bay M94, Eriadu city

Approaching the open bay doors and the humanoid forms outside them, Kastré suddenly heard has name shouted from one of the obscured beings. He immediately recognised the voice as Je'ru's, pinpointing which figure he was as the Tusken Raider looked directly at him. Running under one of the stray glowpanels inside the docking bay, light splayed across Kastré's face. Je'ru must have been watching, as he abruptly looked confused for the briefest of seconds before jumping back into some sort of speeder that they must have come in.

Kastré finally reached the doors, just in time to see Je'ru shove the accelerator forward and speed around a corner. He saw the quiet man and Anaron aboard, and a Zabrak he didn't recognise. Must be the new member they mentioned. He realised that Galak must have been in trouble somewhere else, and only when the Tusken had seen Kastré remembered.

Before he could fully focus his thoughts, Je'ru's voice came across his comlink.

"I don't know what happened," Kastré replied into his own device, making a point of stepping into a darker area at the entrance to the bay, seeing two clone troopers. "I just heard the almost frantic shout through the comlinks, only seconds ago. Find out what's up, I'll wait here."

Hiding his comlink in his hands, he looked at the beings now left at docking bay M94's entrance. He thought he saw a slight mist in the air, as if rain was approaching slowly. Two clones?who were obviously the guards?stood at attention and a cloaked alien he didn't recognise was also standing calmly to the side. Hetré was nowhere to be seen.

"Uh, greetings," Kastré said, stepping forward to address the lead clone. He didn't quite know what to make of the alien yet. "The medical supply team has had a problem with an upset civilian. Armed, might I add." Kastré inwardly laughed at his story, although he hoped it would sufficiently confuse or satisfy the soldier. "But don't worry, they have a security detail with them, and it will be handled peacefully," he added, hoping to cover for the obvious stranger looking things one might see in the group that had just left.

"They will return with the needed medical supplies shortly, I'd advise you to keep a sharp eye out for them." Kastré didn't wait for a response, hoping he left them with something to do.

Turning to the alien, he sized him up in a moments silence.

"Greetings, fellow traveller. And you are?"

TAG: Sai-Mera_Saa, slumvillage, FlamingBladeSaber, Winged_Jedi

[b]IC as Hetré:[/b]
    [i]At the entrance to docking bay M94, Eriadu city[/i]

[blockquote]"He's a Caamasi," the young boy said as if in response to Kastré. Stepping out of the shadows that had hidden him from vision, his face was a pure reflection of awe.

"A Caamasi..." he repeated softly. "You are said to be... divine." Hetré gave a short bow. "It is an honour to meet one in the flesh."[/blockquote]
    [b]TAG: Sai-Mera_Saa[/b]

[hr]

[b]IC as "Quiet" the quiet man:[/b]
    [i]Outside docking bay M94, Eriadu City Spaceport[/i]

[blockquote]A quick back-step was all that was necessary for him to be standing inside the speeder. The Tusken Raider had an urgent speed about him, although the quiet man didn't know what had happened. Just as the speeder jolted forward once again, he spotted a boy coming from inside the docking bay.

He smiled.

Receiving a short nod from this boy before the boy vanished, the quiet man turned back to face the front of the speeder, void of expression. He remained at the back of the vehicle as Je'ru and the still, to him, suspicious Zabrak fended off some Duros that had an interest in them.

Arriving at the AirTaxi and needed supplies, the Tusken and Zabrak immediately went to the man named Tev. The other man?Galak?wasn't visible, he could only guess that he was using the cover of the crates on the side

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - ? Eriadu City, Port District, Echers Eatery

Daria didnt move, but was quite aware when the main door opened, and the creature from before entered. A cool calmness surrounded her, as she waited for him to join her, her hand near her hidden weapon, just in case.

It approached the booth in silence. He didn?t sit; instead, he tapped his dirty fingernails on the tabletop to gain her attention. ?Eh?Evening, ma?am. What say, you?re still interested in?eh, what was it?? Sherrik mused for a moment, before continuing quietly with his gravelly voice. ?You have some business you?d like to share? Methinks I can help you, yes??

He slid into the seat opposite the female, his eyes bright with hopes for credits in the end.

Daria watched the creature for a moment, before she spoke. She activated the button to distort any listening devices before she replied. "Yes. If you can help me, I shall make it worth your time." she replied evenly. She laid down a datapad. "I need information brooker. If you can handle the job, you get paid usual persentage. Plus. More than cover your time, with what I have to sell. I already have a buyer."

Daria sat back. "I want you to rent a table at this place." She pulled up the building she had been looking up eariler. The name read as "Teal'rek's Imports and Wines." She looked up at the creature. "They have private wine tasting rooms. I want one. This one." She pointed out the room on the map. Rent it for the entire day, so I wont have to worry about it." She was quite interesting in the place. It had mutilple exits in and out of the place. Including a few not normally known...except on certain maps and such. It was also not to far away from another establishment she had plans on visiting later before she left this charming planet.

Daria pulled out a small pouch. "I already checked the prices. You do that, while I set up the business transaction." Daria looked up. The creds there will cover that, plus a few others for your trouble. Once the transaction happens, you'll get the rest of your creds." Daria looked over at him, her eyes dark and steady, as her hand stayed on the pouch with the creds. "Can you handle that?" she asked, her eyes watching him sharply.

Tag: Deto....

17. slumvillage

Jun 16, 2005
    Inventory: Vibroblade, Blaster Pistol, Nubian Commlink, Work Tools, Panka's datadisk, datapad

Outside Main City Spaceport, Eriadu

The rain in the dead of the night was comming down hard and cold. Making his way towards Tev, the friend held up a hand for the tuskeon to stay still. His pistol was still out, looking for enemies while his free hand gripped the handle of his vibroblade. Where is Galak? Je'ru thought.

Then a couple red blast shots whizzed past Tev's ear, making Je'ru turn his head and crouch to take cover. He was looking for where the shots came from but even with the lights of the spaceport shinning down on them, he couldn't see an attacker. Tev was unharmed but he let out some shots towards the direction, killing a young teenager from Eriadu. Tev limped towards Je'ru and the tuskeon grabbed him, giving him some support to help him walk to the airTaxi. Tev had said that their might be more out there. Je'ru's eyes kept scanning the area around them, looking for some more attackers. He set Tev down by the AirTaxi.

"Luckily I got some extra bacta supplies, just in case." Je'ru told Tev as he looked outward, blaster pistol raised. "If you need some, don't be afraid to dip into our stash."

Hearing some more blasters shots fire off, Je'ru jumped a little bit. He was remembering the destruction of Naboo and how they had to fight their way through the battle droids and rain to give the Naboo people freedom. Je'ru didn't see where the shots came from but Galak soon appeared from the darkness. Je'ru greeted him, making sure he was ok while staying on his guard.

"An enemy of you two is an enemy of mine!" The tuskeon told them. "You never know exactly why street gangs attack. Some are out having fun, trying to get credits, whatever. Their motives are always a little sketchy. I'm just glad you guys are alright. From now on, we never split up. You got that? We move as a unit!"

Je'ru looked all of them in the eyes. Letting them know that he really meant what he was saying. It seemed that it was getting too dangerous splitting up. It was not that Je'ru felt that members on their own couldn't fend off some goons but it was just for the safety of the group alone. Everyone had something to offer and as one they couldn't be stopped. Not even by a whole army.

He also wondered if the quiet man had any fighting skill. He didn't look like much of a warrior, although he walked around with those vibroblade's sticking out of his back like he was. Je'ru looked back to him, noticing him staying as calm as ever. Note that Je'ru was too fixated on Tev and the AirTaxi at the time to see the quiet man take out a young thug with great skill.

Out of nowhere came three figures through the darkness, letting out a battle cry that could be quite possibly be heard throughout the city. As they got closer, Je'ru noticed they were waving vibroaxes like madmen. It was a twi'lek and a couple humans flanking the alien on each side. Quickly Je'ru holstered his blaster pistol, seeing they were only younglings not that much younger than Je'ru himself and slid out his vibroblade.

One of the human goons made it to the AirTaxi quicker and Je'ru went out to meet him. Blocking one of his wild swings, it seemed this kid did not have that much skill with the ax. But the vibroax was very heavy and his swing forced Je'ru to stumble to the side. Catching himself, he once again blocked with his vibroblade, another attempt at taking off his head and lifted himself up dropping kicking the kid in the thigh. When he landed on the ground, his vibroblade had fallen out of his hand. It was too out of reach and Je'ru didn't have time as the kid swung downwards. The tuskeon rolled out of the way, once, then twice as he escaped near death again. He was able to give a short thrusting kick to the kid's shin and with that time rolled to acquire is vibroblade once again. Catching the gleam of the vibro-ax comming f

18. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    **OOC**: Everyone in Eriadu City, in accordance with slumvillage?s posts, it is and has been raining. Also, for the most part, the game time should be somewhere between 8pm and maybe around eleven. Anyway, it has been a few hours since the sun has set on Eriadu City?

Also, as many of you are now doing, the frequent use of NPCs to develop your character, or the plot line, is really quite exemplary. Sai and myself are very pleased with how all of you are embracing some of the concepts that have been developed in the Star Wars 4, regarding game play and the use of differing characters. So, Reven, you have the right idea. :)

[b]IC: Sherrik Kae-Ho - Eriadu City, Port District, Echers Eatery[/b]

[i]Aye?this woman, she interests me. There?s somethin? about her?eh, I don?t know.[/i]

With his tired, but sharp gaze, Sherrik Kae?Ho watched the woman, trying to decipher some sort of emotional response from her. While the Balosar was no Jedi or telepath, he believed that he could read the facial expressions of many sentient species. Humans, because of their commonality, were especially easy.

But [i]this[/i] one was different; Sherrik was uncertain of what it was about her, but she managed to make him feel uneasy.

[i]"Yes. If you can help me, I shall make it worth your time,"[/i] the female replied evenly. She placed a datapad on the tabletop. [i]"I need an information broker. If you can handle the job, you get paid usual percentage. Plus. More than cover your time, with what I have to sell. I already have a buyer."[/i]

[i]She even talks strangely?[/i]

The human sat back. [i]"I want you to rent a table at this place."[/i] She pulled up an image of a building; the name read as [i]Teal'rek's Imports and Wines.[/i] Even in Eriadu, this locale looked somewhat out of place. Sherrik mused for a moment. [i]Must be one of those up-end, snooty joints?Eh, go figure.[/i]

The woman glanced up at him as he remained silent. She continued. [i]"They have private wine tasting rooms. I want one: this one."[/i] She pointed out the room on the screen. [i]?Rent it for the entire day, so I wont have to worry about it. I already checked the prices. You do that, while I set up the business transaction."[/i] She looked up. [i]?The creds there will cover that, plus a few others for your trouble. Once the transaction happens, you'll get the rest of your creds. Can you handle that?"[/i] she asked, her eyes watching him sharply.

?Eh, but of course. It?s?eh?no problem, heh,? Sherrik said, watching the small pouch of credits the human had laid her hand upon. ?You say?well, depending on the sort of?information you claim to have. Well, I know some quality contacts, eh? They give big creds for the more [i]classified[/i] type, you know? They can?make it worth your while, yes.?

Sherrik shifted in his seat, clearing his throat. His eyes strayed to the credit pouch again. ?But this won?t be a problem, no. I can deal with this sort of business. Jus? let me know if you?re interested, cos? I?m ah?interested too, eh??

[b]Tag: Ktala[/b]

[hr]
    [b]IC: Nye Erne and Retta Coven[/b]

?Why do you have to take the job, Nye. We?re not that desperate for credits that you have to risk your life,? Retta Coven said, her twin lekku draped over her one shoulder.

Seln Nye Erne ? Nye as he liked to be known ? dismissed her concerns with a wave of his stunted arm. The Sullustan grumbled something, then blinked his dark eyes. ?We don?t even know if this is going to be dangerous, hon. It?s probably just some courier job, or something. This Kotav character won?t send me anywhere dangerous??

?How do you know, sweetie??

?Will you listen to yourself? Look, he knows I?m valuable,? Nye said, clambering to his feet. The cluttered motel room spun around him as he tried to right himself. ?We need the credits, baby, or we?re out of here. You know we can?t afford this??

Retta looked crestfallen. The young Twi?lek had always found it difficult when Nye went away. ?I just worry, Ny

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - Eriadu City, Port District, Echers Eatery

Can you handle that?" she asked, her eyes watching him sharply.

?Eh, but of course. It?s?eh?no problem, heh,? the being said, watching the small pouch of credits Daria had laid her hand upon. ?You say?well, depending on the sort of?information you claim to have. Well, I know some quality contacts, eh? They give big creds for the more classified type, you know? They can?make it worth your while, yes.?

Sherrik shifted in his seat, clearing his throat. His eyes strayed to the credit pouch again. ?But this won?t be a problem, no. I can deal with this sort of business. Jus? let me know if you?re interested, cos? I?m ah?interested too, eh??

Daria leaned forward. "What name do you wish to be called by?" she asked the creature. She thought for a moment, as another thought came to mind. "If you have a quality contact, give em this contact node." She typed in a set of numbers into the datapad.

"She looked up, giving a dark smile. "They can find out what is for sale from there. They interested, they can see if they want to outbid the other person. High price, for high quality. But its time sensative. So, first come, first serve."

Daria waved the waiter over, cutting off the blocker. She ordered a drink and a small salad. She turned towards the being. "You want anything? "

After the waiter left, she re-activated the blocker. She then moved her hand from the pouch. "Dont fail me." she said quietly as she pushed the pouch towards him.

Tag: Deto

20. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    IC: Sherrik Kae-Ho - Eriadu City, Port District, Echers Eatery

Sherrik's eyes strayed from the credit pouch, locking onto the woman's as she leaned forward. "What name do you wish to be called by?" she asked, then paused for a few moments. "If you have a quality contact, give em this contact node."

The Balosar watched as she typed in a set of numbers into her datapad. Sherrik, however, did not need to copy the numbers down. As an information broker, he had learned to remember things. It was all part of the trade. He paused in his thoughts, but the female continued to talk. She offered him a dark, almost conspiratory smile. "They can find out what is for sale from there. They interested, they can see if they want to outbid the other person. High price, for high quality. But its time sensative. So, first come, first serve."

Both paused in their conversation as the human gestured towards one of the waitstaff. Do you want anything?

Sherrik declined the offer with a small wave of his hand, remaining silent as he thought. Eh...my contact could be interested in this, methinks. I'll have to alert him...

Finding his concentration lapsing, Sherrik's eyes fluttered open. He resumed looking at the human. She was sliding the credit pouch in his direction. "Don't fail me," she said finally.

To this, Sherrik smiled. While he may have been relatively new to this game, he had tact and dicipline; the Balosar was at least reliable. After all, his species had seemed to master this trade. "Eh, but of course," he said, sliding the credit pouch into a pocket on his crimson over coat. "You'll find I am...eh, what is the word? A professional. I'll get done what you request...and, heh, you'll find me easy to work with. My contact will be in touch."

Sherrik offered the woman a slightly predatory grin, then cleared his throat. He coughed, this time not for an extended duration. "By the way, you can call me Sherrik, but I don't want to know your name. It ain't personal; it's jus' business, yeah? Anyway...eh, now that we work together, you an' me, you can contact me on this frequency." He slid a credit chit across the table to the female. "There's an inscription on the side. Say, was there anythin' else you wanted of me, cos' I'm going to probably get started...see what I can do amidst all this chaos."

Tag: Ktala

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Daria - Eriadu City, Port District, Echers Eatery

"Don't fail me," Daria said quietly.

To this, the being smiled. "Eh, but of course,"[/] he said, sliding the credit pouch into a pocket on his crimson over coat. "You'll find I am...eh, what is the word? A professional. I'll get done what you request...and, heh, you'll find me easy to work with. My contact will be in touch."

She nodded, he offered her a slightly predatory grin, then cleared his throat. "By the way, you can call me Sherrik, but I don't want to know your name. It ain't personal; it's jus' business, yeah? Anyway...eh, now that we work together, you an' me, you can contact me on this frequency."

He slid a credit chit across the table to the female. "There's an inscription on the side. Say, was there anythin' else you wanted of me, cos' I'm going to probably get started...see what I can do amidst all this chaos."

Daria nodded. She looked out the window. Night had fallen. Time for a room. She looked back over towards Sherrik. "No. That will do for now. I will be in contact."

She turned off the scans, and looked up as the waiter brought over her order. Finished for the moment with business, she began to eat her meal, paying no further attention to Sherrik. She had other, bigger issues to take care of now. There would be no sleep this evening. Things had to be prepared.

Somthing else fueled her now.

Tag: Deto

22. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    IC as "Quiet" the quiet man:
    Outside Eriadu Spaceport, Fight scene

Still standing on the opposite side of the AirTaxi, the quiet man didn't react the moment three straggly humanoids rushed the group of the men he travelled with. The bouncing lekku of the lead being revealed to him the that one was a Twi'lek as they let loose a cry to rival a frustrated Wookiee?not quite as powerful as an actual angry one, the quiet man knew to be true.

Je'ru reacted immediately, cutting off one of the beings and brandishing his own vibroblade. The sharp clashes of the Tusken's weapon and the larger vibroaxe could be heard throughout the night, even as rain started to pummel on their heads. Knowing the gap between him and the group was larger than what it would take for the rascals to meet Tev and the Zabrak, the quiet man only slowly took some steps closer.

He watched in silence as the Twi'lek pounced on the Zabrak, swinging a smaller and lighter vibroaxe, aimed to split some of the horns on the taxi driver's head into pieces.

A human, as it became clear to him, slowed on his approach to his target. He appeared to wait for Tev's move, before making one of his own.

The quiet man slide his second vibroblade out from his shoulder, prepared for the worst, unsure what his companions were capable of.

TAG: YoungAngus [face_mischief], Winged_Jedi [face_mischief], FlamingBladeSaber, slumvillage, DarthReven

[b]OOC (cont'd):[/b] ...or the next day:

[b]IC as Mr. Ermed:[/b]
    [i]Ermed Medical Facility, Eriadu City[/i]

[blockquote][i]Fifteenth? I am not going up any more stairs![/i]

Mr. Ermed was angered by the clone's answer. It was clear to him that these so-called military operations didn't even have proper etiquette in knowing when they were talking to the owner of a building they chose to explode their bombs in!

He ran a hand down his chest, still recovering from his exercise. His eyes, however, held a sharp gleam as they stared directly at the blackness that covered any personality the clone could possible have.

"Clone trooper," Mr. Ermed rumbled out from his large body. "I am sure you can find a clause in your precious mandate...." His voice did not match his outward appearance as its hard tone paused slightly. "That enables you to answer to the owner of this building!" His face was near to exploding, redness increasing, ears burning.

The hallway was empty other than soft noise coming from a few of the rooms. Most personnel were still dealing with the disaster above them.

Mr. Ermed therefore had no reason to slow his building anger.

"No, I demand you give me an answer. What have you done to my hospital?!"[/blockquote]
    [b]TAG: Detonating-Rabbit[/b]

23. DarthReven

May 8, 2005
    IC: As another 3 punks charged, he sighed. How stupid can punks be?. Jer'u acted fast, and one of them was on the ground, with the others in close combat. " Lets try to keep one alive, OK?" Moving on the one thats was threatening Titus, who seemed to be no warrior, Galak striked. After flicking on the "stn" swich on his gun. The blast caught the junkie in the back, and he fell down, knocked out. Maybe we could learn something from him, but then again, probably not. I doubt the leader just told everyone who their employer was...

GEAR: Same stuff i've had for what seems like months:p

TAG Freedom group

IC: "Boss" Vor'en Rann: With the rest of his men in their rather large air speader, he started a head count. The Rancors prided themselves on their more brotherly aproach, by not leaving men behind, intetionaly atleats. Whe it was done, he noticed 3 were missing. Seeing that Shuda wasnt among the heads, he felt disapointed. He had liked the little Twi'lek, and he had a good brain, with some quick slicing skills, or he used too. He doubted the Guards would spare him.

When the speader reached wherehouse 48B, he noticed it was abandoned.was the boos wrong? However, a quick look inside changed his mind. Inside was everything, from bacta and food, to spice, to weapons. As he and his men moved over to the weapons, one of his men, by the name of Brock, spoke up. " Sir, we've got some bigga shoota's here! And some burna's, and even a rokkit launcha!It also has a couple of 'eavy armor suits.He silently laughed to himself. Brock was as strong as a gamorean, and twice as stupid. Still, he was usefull in any battle that got into close combat, or " chopy time" as Brock called it. " Brock, those arent " bigga shoota's, they're blaster rifles. And that "rokkit launcha", its a flechet gun, not nearly as powerful as a PLX 2-M. And the armor, its a bloody heavy combat suit, not power armor! Then again, i guess it is " eavy armor" for him, he only wears a kriffing cloth shirt! And pants, etc... But you're right about teh "burna", that X-6 Czerka flamer could become useful. All these words seemed to fly over Brock, who was still stairing at the "rokkit launcha" with glee. " Alright boyz, pick your self a weapon, and get used to it. We''l hit them in a *couple* of hours or so.

OOC: when i say *couple* it could mean 12 hours, or 1 hour, whatever the GMs prefer

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC<....*SIGH**
    Daria - 100 Credits
    Eriadu City, Port District, Leaving Echers Eatery

Daria finished her small meal, and pays for it. She then leaves the place. She doubletracks her steps, making sure that she is not being followed as she began to wander.

It is dark outside, and she had made several notes when she had been looking at the maps. There was a place she could spend the night safely. Probably wasnt the best of places, but she didnt care. She used the darkness to hide herself, from both the clone troopers, and anyone else who might be following. She also passed a late night store, and picked up a new set of tunics and a poncho type covering.

She then left the area, and headed for the bording place. Some place called Trell's. She paid for a room for the night, and checked it in under another name, of course. She checked the room throughtly. Once she was happy with it, she pulled out her compak, and sat down.

She had much work to do. When she got ready to leave this unsufferable place, she wanted to be ready.

TAG: none

25. Detonating-Rabbit

May 23, 2003
    IC: CT-HA8R-34, Clone Assault Squad 8R-34 ? Port District, Ermed Medical Facility

Just who does he think he is? Clone trooper HA8R-34 stared blankly at the rotund, red-faced human, bemused at the present situation. Civilian or not, I don?t have to answer to him?

The clone knew that he had more useful, more important work to be completing. The orders from Intelligence Headquarters had been brief: locate and transfer any and all relevant images to the operation. So far, much had been achieved, but lingering within this clone?s human mind was the impression that there was still much more to be done.

And this man isn?t helping me?

CT-HA8R-34 continued to stare at him through his T-shaped visor. Before he could remind the human to move on, however, the man continued with his pathetic tirade. "Clone trooper, I am sure you can find a clause in your precious mandate....That enables you to answer to the owner of this building!"

Unlikely, the clone mused. He had been trained in the Grand Army?s operational parameters, and none of his training stipulated that he had to answer to any civilians. Especially when the information is sensitive to this operation.

The man continued. "No, I demand you give me an answer. What have you done to my hospital?!"

The clone sighed inaudibly, casually flicking the release on his holster. The blaster?s grip, now, was tightly held in the trooper?s grasp. Delusions of grandeur?He must be one of the psych patients from level thirteen?

?Sir, with all due respect, I will repeat what I have just said: it?s not in my mandate to answer queries from civilians. So, if you have any questions, direct them towards Captain Sage on the fifteenth level,? he repeated, this time slowing down so each word had a small pause in between. ?Otherwise, I will have to request that you leave the premises.?

The clone paused, taking a step back towards the security terminal. The human looked positively enraged; either that, or he was about to have a seizure. Maybe he needs a medic?

?So, what will it be, sir??

Tag: Tyi

[b] IC: Sherrik Kae-Ho - Eriadu City, Port District, Echers Eatery[/b]

As soon as the female had dismissed him ? and apparently ignored him ? Sherrik had taken the opportunity to leave the diner. Raining heavily as it was, the Balosar had immediately regretted the decision. [i]If it?s not the heat and humidity, then it?s the rain?[/i]

He sighed, crossing into the pedestrian traffic of the street outside. With the fat droplets of rain hitting the permacrete paving, steam was beginning to rise. The air smelt pungently, and tasted worse; Sherrik realized now that he would have to find some cover. Straightening his crimson overcoat, the Balosar continued to the end of the street and managed to find some shelter beneath a buckling awning.

He had told the human female that he would act upon her offer immediately; Sherrik had not lied. Being an opportunist and a professional ? as well as a Balosar ? he would fulfill his promise and ensure that he and his contact would benefit. He unfastened an antiquated comlink from a shoulder sling of his belt, then punched in his desired frequency.

The comlink hummed, then clicked. Sherrik waited for no reply ? he knew he would receive none ? then spoke into the small, graying device. ?I have some promisin? news for you. A lady ? human female ? has some information she wants to?eh?sell to a high bidder. With it, methinks you could be privy to some [i]interesting[/i] information. Eh?she didn?t want to say much, but it should pay off, yeah. So, contact me if you?re?ah?[i]interested.[/i]?

Sherrik flicked the comlink to secure, then reattached it to his belt. His eyes darted about, and soon enough he caught sight of a pair of clones. The two troopers were observing the passing crowd, their lengthy DC-15 blaster rifles cradled in their armoured grasps. [i]Hmmm?I better get out of here, methinks. Now for the rest of it?[/i

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.