main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Tallest Point of the Tallest Tower of the JTC Temple

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Bacon164, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    i'm sure kyp will be ok - he'll remain an esteemed member-

i vote no on DM leaving - WLOR doesn't want a position on the council unless EVERY member is allowed in - that would incl. the two new ones who joined today!

2. Jango--John

Jango--John Jedi Master star 3

Jan 17, 2005
    The committe groups would be speacail opps,maintance...and,i forgot,bacon?

3. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    THESE ARE ALL ARGEN'S POSTS:

we could set up four committees with three member per committee. i think we could find four general designations where everything was covered. each committee must have a function - we don't want one person recruiting (a hard job) and then another has just a do nothing position. i think everying can fall under 4 committees so the workload is evenly distributed. the four committees should be defense, recruitment, spec events and maintainence. everything could pretty much fall under one of those categories.

4. Darth_-A0shi-

Darth_-A0shi- Jedi Master star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    Special Ops??? What are we goin Navy Seal?

5. Jango--John

Jan 17, 2005
    didn't we change defence to speacail opps which includes tatics and ect.

6. WhiteLadyofRohan

WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2005
    *enters room*

Forgive me for disturbing you.

Mysterious, there is no need for you to leave.

I, too, like my comrade kyp, am resigning from the JTC.

I know I've said this before, but this time I'm serious.

YOu may think I am jealous -- that I have hard feelings towards Council members. This is entirely false.

From the beginning, I have been against the idea of a JTC Council because I feel it excludes people from the group. To me, the Council reminds me of the Jedi Council in SW -- an elite group of people who make decisions and rule over others. Sadly, this reminds me too much of the 3SA and the mods who run that board. Priviledge breeds dissension within a large group, in my opinion. That is why I refused the position of JTC Council member.

I hope I have not offended anyone here today. I wish to remain on good terms with everyone here. I will be opening a new thread, a social thread for anyone to post on if they so choose. It is not to replace the JTC, nor the SDO.

I admire those like LZM who have remained neutral and on good terms with everyone. I regret that I did not do so in the first place.

Once again, forgive my intrusion.

7. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    jj - i think spec opps is too specific JJ - i think defense would be more all inclusive - read bacons's post.

8. kyp_durron_fan_2009

kyp_durron_fan_2009 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    (shouts from way below) Yah, What she said!

9. Jango--John

Jan 17, 2005

Noooooo:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Agren-ok

10. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    sorry to hear that WLOR - but no need to start a diff thread - anyone is always welcome in the jtc temmple...

i do think you're throwing out the baby with the bath water though....

11. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    That's it. I resign as well. WLOR is like glue, she is one of the major persons that holds the JTC together. If she's gone, I'm gone. I'm sorry, but I proposed the Council thread. I said stay out. I caused the revolt. End of story. :)

Goodbye.

*jumps out window*

12. Jango--John

Jan 17, 2005
    NOOOOOoooo Bacon dont leave!!!!!!!!U can't[face_worried]

13. Darth_-A0shi-

Jan 8, 2005
    Ok this $hit always happens when there is some "dramatic" outbreak. Someone says they are leaving the JTC and then all of a sudden 1 er 2 other people leave as well. wtf guys seriously. I'm getting tired of this ****!!
    By doing this event tho you say its not against ne one you are hurting all of us, and especially Spike our leader.

I thought the JTC council was a cool idea, obvisouly lots of people disagree, if we keep the JTC council we shouldn't hav comittees seperating everyone, every council member is equal with equal opportunites to recruit and whatever else.

14. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    i say we re-organize jtc - let anyone who wants to leave to do so, and then take out the names of anyone who hasn't posted in a while.

the jtc is all about having fun and comraderie and really wanting to be here - not people coming in and leaving at a drop of a hat and then coming back again...

sorry just my two cents...

15. darkjedi8906

darkjedi8906 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    guys hmm i love the organization..but i love my wife more i 2 must leave

16. kyp_durron_fan_2009

Oct 24, 2004
    I don't want to hurt anyone, especially not Spike. I'm so sorry

17. Darth_-A0shi-

Jan 8, 2005
    OK WTF!!!

you think your all heroic and big by leaving the JTC, well your not. Im sorry but i've had enough of this for one day. I'm not leaving, unlike people who seem to think its bold. I just can't take ne more of this today. Sorry guys. I must excuse myself. Before I propell some "dramatic" phase.

18. kyp_durron_fan_2009

Oct 24, 2004
    Stuff like that, and the Council being all-important is why i left, Aoshi. You just gave me another reason to be glad to be gone. Is it really all bs? I for one don't feel any better since I left the JTC

19. Jango--John

Jan 17, 2005
    Noooo :_|:_|I cant believe this.Dont blame yourself Bacon.I cant believe this is happening.Like aoshi said if one person leave another person does too.[face_frustrated]
    but aoshi i do like the idea of committes,o forget that.I cant believe this is happening!!

20. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    i'm sorry to have to say this but just two weeks ago the three of you had left, and the next day you were back...

i think the decision has been made, and i don't feel any groveling by anyone is needed - i think you guys are too much of a 'clique' and need to make decisicions seperately and with much forethought -

21. Darth_Mysterious

Darth_Mysterious Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2004
    I am not in a clique with anyone.
    I am not overly friendly with anyone person more than another.
    Nor Do I expect my arse to be kissed.

22. Spike311

Spike311 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    I'm with AOshi! This **** is getting old!

We have very little drama around here yet someone alwys wants to leave for some dicked up reason!

And, it's usually Bacon, WLOR. You three really need to make up your minds if you want to be with us or not.

Being owner of the JTC it's my job to keep all y'all happy.

HOWEVER!... I'm starting to get tired of constantly kissing ass to keep people here!

We're Star Wars fans and more importantly, we're friends with family like qualities.

WLOR, you have not offended anyone! I don't know how many times I can waste my breath saying that.

Bacon and DJ, if WLOR is the only reason you're here, I find that most sad. I thought all of us were important to why you're here.

Let's just get along people!!!

We are the JTC!! Jedi's don't fight amongst themselves.

23. kyp_durron_fan_2009

Oct 24, 2004
    Now you all sound like JTC is the best thing. It isn't. JTC is full of ****!

24. Jango--John

Jan 17, 2005
    Lets take this to the dueling thread then kyp

25. Bacon164

Mar 22, 2005
    <<<<<Bacon, if WLOR is the only reason you're here, I find that most sad. I thought all of us were important to why you're here.>>>>>

No. You're all the reason I was here. Forgive me. I'm rejoining, and I won't quit again unless everyone else quits. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.