main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Tide of the Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Rofath_Ewerthis, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali felt it hit her full in the back, she rose again, weaker yet still fast moving. She now had a limp, she moved as fast as she could, feeling her body begin to slow.

2. Rofath_Ewerthis

Rofath_Ewerthis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine sees her keep running and sends abother TK at her.

3. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali felt it hit her full in the head, she felt herself falling, falling...the ground came up to meet her.

4. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Two stormtroopers run up to her and cuff her hands behind her back.

Stormtrooper: "Kali, you are under arrest for crimes against the Empire. You have the right to remail silent, anything you say can, and will, be used against you in an Imperial Judiciary of Legal Perpetuity. You have the right to an attorney present at all questionings and hearing, if you can't afford one, one will be provided for you at Imperial expense."

The troopers pull the cuffed Kali into a standing position.

5. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali felt groggy, she felt herself moving and she can hear someone talking. Her head felt heavy, her vision blurry, and she couldn't move her hands, the only thought in her head was -i hate you palpatine- then all was black, and she allowed her body to go limp. For the first time in her life, Kali was unconcious.

6. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    The stormtroopers see that she is unconscious. One of them presses a button on their commlink and yells: "Medical emergency, woman down, IC: UG. Send an MD droid ASAP!"

Seconds later a top-of-the-line MD droid rushes into the garage and goes to Kali.

The droid starts caring for Kali's injuries.
    ((Kali is still cuffed))

7. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali felt someone healing her, but she was to groggy to see. She wanted out, she wanted to go home. She opened her eyed in a snap to see the droids, standing over her. She was still cuffed.
    "Do not move, you are surround, as soon as the medics are done you will be in confinment." Kali spit in his face.

"Tell your emperor to watch his back!" She said threateningly.

8. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine walks over to Kali and says to her,

"I will make you a deal......according to your criminal records, you could be imprisoned for as many as 55 years for your crimes, but if you will agree to accept the title of Director of the ISB, I will pardon for all your crimes."

9. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali glared at him, she had already been in prison and escaoed, she coudl do it again.
    "I...always keep...my promises." She said, as she coughed. She shot him a look of pure venom, then just because she could, she spit in his face. "Thats what I think of your generous offer!"

10. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine wipes the spit off his face and glares angrily at her.

"Will you accept my offer?"

11. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "You know I'll be killed in prison if I don't, they don't take to kind to jedi." She coughed. "fine, I accept but I will make things hard fro you every step of the way, I won't rest until I win." She then closed her eyes, wanting to rest, her body needing it.

12. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    An advisor leaned in to the Emperor. "Perhaps she is not a good choice to head the Imperial Security Bereau, my Liege? Someone with that attitude may use their new found power against you?"

13. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002
    Tillex watched as the limo flew away.

"So," he said. "They ignore me. How nice...."

He follows the limo's tracks and he went where it had stopped. Tillex walked down the stairs and found the emperor.

"So do you accept my offer?" he asked.

"What have I missed?" Tillex called out, interupting them. "Was it so important that you missed me trying to call you?" He noticed a woman next to him. "And who's this?"

14. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine hears his advisor and says to him, "I will deal with her myself." He dismisses the advisor with a wave of his hand.

He looks at Kali and says, "I want you to make things difficult, you are going to head the Imperial Security Bureau, you enforce the Imperial laws and protect her citizens. I only ask that you ensure peace and justice in this great galaxy of ours. Fair?"

He holds out his hand to shake Kali's.

15. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine hears Tillex and turns to face him.

"Who are you.....and what do you want?"

16. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali reluctantly shook his hand, glaring at the other too. "Take the friggin cuffs off!" SHe demaned.

17. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine laughs to himself as he uncuffs her. He points to an elevator and says, "Will you follow me, Director, I will show you your office."

18. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali followed, glaring at the advisor and everyone as she rubbed her wrists. "Fine, but I ain't gunna use it most of the time."

19. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    We have no rebels right?

20. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine leads Kali into the elevator specially designated for use by the ISB. He points at the different buttons and says:

"Floor 1 is the lobby, floor 2 is public offices, floor 3 is offices, level 4 is courtrooms, level 5 is crime lab, level 6 is prison level, level 7 is meeting areas and other staff areas, level 8 is upper-level offices. Your office is on the 8th floor. Along with the Deputy Director's office, the Director of Counterespionage, the Director of Security, the Director of Counterterrorism and the Director of Criminology's office. Do you have any questions?"

Palpatine pushes the button for the 8th floor and the turbolift heads up.

21. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Only Kali- but she's being forced right now to work for the empire.

22. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali just moved her mouth, mimicking Palpatine. "first floor..." She started to tune out. "8th floor is where your..." She waited for the doors open so she could get in then find a way to get out.

23. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    The elevator stops on the 8th floor of the ISB section of Imperial Center. Palpatine leads Kali off the elevator.

OOC-You can describe your own office and the ISB are in general

Palpatine looks her in the eye and says,

"Don't betray me, I have high hopes for you. You will be a welcome addition to the Empire."

24. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Kali looked him square in the eye, wishing for her shades. "I promise nothing." She looked around the office, it had a large bay window a holo gram message thingy that she had heard of, and several other various items. She then saw a picute of Palpatine. "Do you always make the people who work for you look at you?" She asked difiantly.

25. Rofath_Ewerthis

Nov 18, 2002
    Palpatine shrugs at her question and says, "Most people like to look at me."

He holds her hand and kisses it. He then says, "I am going to explain Imperial hierarchy."

"I, Emperor Palpatine, am reigning monarch of the Empire. The Grand Vizier is my second-in-command. The Supreme Moff is my third-in-command and is in charge of Galactic Affairs. Under the Supreme Moff are seven Grand Moffs, each is the leader of his or her area of control. There are seven areas of control: the Outer Rim, the Mid Rim, the Colonies, the Inner Rim, the Expansion Region, the Core, and the Deep Core. Under each Grand Moff are a number of Moffs that handle different Sectors or Solar Systems. Each planet under Imperial Control has a Governor appointed by the regional Moff and a Consul, who is elected by the citizens of the planet. The consul assists the Governors in planetary control. Within the Imperial Navy, there are 7 Grand Admirals((I know in the books there are 12)). Each Grand Admiral oversees fleet operations in their area of control. Each Grand Admiral is appointed by myself and confirmed by the Imperial Senate.
    Each planet under Imperial control has one senator, appointed by the Planetary Governor.
    I also have numerous Ministers. Among them are the Minister of Defense, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Labor, Minister of Imperial Intelligence, Director of the ISB((you are D of ISB which is a Ministry level position)), Minister of the Treasury, Minister of the Interior, and numerous others that I will mention if need be. Do you have any questions?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.