main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark The Toy Box (Star Wars only)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nyborg13, Nov 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    That sounds scary. I've been there. Money secrets aren't good for relationships--especially if you're like me and don't really have the money to spend...

2. nlrtrooper

nlrtrooper Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2006
    Hey Hyperspace..A friend of mine found the unleashed shadow trooper at the Wal Mart in NLR..they had it for $6...

As for anyone selling off stuff, I am interested, but I only really collect vintage stuff. If you have any to part with Otis let me know...

3. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    nlrtrooper: Thanks for letting me know that...I found them on clearance at home and got some.

Dodge: If you do decide to part w/ anything...Let me know...I'm probably interested.

4. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Im broke. Well not totally yet but I will be by the end of May. Ive order the C4 Sandtrooper 12", plus they are doing two exclusive figures this time insted of one. So there goes more green. Not to mention the Gentle Giant busts of Malik and Gree. The only good news is I did start offical on the musuem the other day.
    Just coriuos if anyone has seen wave 2 show up in Arkansas yet.

5. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I've seen some of wave 2, but only the most common of wave 1. I got a couple concept fetts at Target the other day but haven't seen the concept trooper or the airborne trooper, among others...

6. Kamikaze_TIE

Kamikaze_TIE Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2006
    Ive got all of my stuff over at the 327th boards in the classifieds if anyone is intrested i know i cant take most of it with me when i leave for CA so i may sell some and i may give some away just depends

7. StarkRhavyn

StarkRhavyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 11, 2003
    So I just moved down to Little Rock from Fayetteville this month and do a lot of my shopping at Walmart way out west on Cantrell.
    I've noticed they rarely ever keep that placed up to date on the new stuff. Ex.: there are no 30 Anniv. figures there yet.
    Have you guys noticed this usually being the case there?

Also just a heads up on Target's clearance on their exclusive Order 66 two packs. They are just $2.48 each and they have PLENTY of each. The manager told me he thought they had a few more boxes of them not even put out on the already crowded shelf yet. He also told me a scalper has already hit them up for about 30 of them. :mad:

8. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    It's a bit worse than being a "scalper"... We have a couple of "dealers" down here.

Welcome to the Rock. Can we look forward to meeting you at an event or get together?

Feel free to pm me or Nyborg for information on anything...

And we haven't seen much in the way of the 30th anniversary line... There's either somebody getting the boxes at night before they go on the shelf
    or our Wal-Mart's are waiting until the older stuff is gone? Not sure which it is...

I gave up and just bought the waves and dealt with the shipping costs... With gas the price that it is... It's just as cheap.

Welcome to our little corner of Toy Hunting difficulties.

Post the items you're most looking for and we usually contact each other when we know somebody's looking for something particular to see if they still need it
    and grab it for them. (thats if you don't mind sharing your cell number or something like that...)

9. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Wow we made it back from CIV and Im broke. My wife said rooms, toys, gas and all was around $2800. But thats ok I got some cool exclusives like::: Medicom RAH Sandtrooper, Gree bust, Malik bust, Yoda bust, Luke concept, R2 3PO concept, Han Luke bustups.
    Plus several reagular items and about 10 new autographes for the musuem. Which now that Im home and CIV is out of the way I plan on getting built SOON.

10. VaderLover

VaderLover Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2007
    Stark- I shop at the Cantrell WalMart also... very poor selection!
    Try the WalMart on Bowman. It carries a little more.
    I find that your best bet in Little Rock is to shop at Target... love the Battle Packs!!!
    I'm going today to pick up some more of the Order 66 figures that you mentioned...Thanks for the heads up!

11. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    I checked out the TRU for the first time here in LR. Managed to find a few more 30thAniv figs. I'm still missing the Airborne clone. I could have bought him a long time ago in Fayetteville, but I notice he was going to be included in several waves so I waited. I assumed there would be plenty of places for me to look down here anyway. That doesn't seem to be the case so far.
    It would be smart to order by the wave. But my wife doesn't really approve of my collecting, so while I might get away with grabbing one or two figures at a time, ordering a whole $60-70 wave every few months would probably not be cool. Plus I don't usually want every figure in a wave.
    Would you guys let me know if you spot an airborne trooper somewhere. That is, if you don't want it. ;)

12. solo71

solo71 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 22, 2007
    Walmart seems to be a little behind on the 30th anniversary figures. I've been finding them, but only in fits and spurts. I finally came across wave 2 at Jacksonville walmart this past weekend, but of course, no Mcquarrie Boba Fett. I got lucky and finally found one stray Mcquarrie Stormtrooper at TRU in NLR 2 weeks ago. Would like to have one more, to open, and at least one concept Boba. Picked up the comic 2 pack of Luke/R2 at the NLR walmart recently.

Otherwise, have been feeding my Star Wars monkey lately on ebay. Picked up the last Burger King ESB glass I needed, and a Halmark Boba Fett ornament.

13. solo71

May 22, 2007
    Wave 3 spotted at NLR TRU. Picked up a Mcquarrie Chewbaca, Jawa with droid, and the deleted scene Biggs. They had other new ones, but my budget and an upcoming trip to Memphis this week put the kabosh on that.

I'm still looking for McQuarrie Boba Fett, and an "Animated debut" (Holiday Special) Boba Fett, if anybody could give me a heads up, would greatly appreciate.

14. StarkRhavyn

Jul 11, 2003
    Memphis is scary.

Hopefully I can get that Stormtrooper from Wave 3.

The Cantrell Walmart has finally leaped into the year 2007 and got Wave 1 of the 30th anniv figs on the pegs.
    Looks like someone has are ready stipped the pegs of the Airborne troopers but I saw all of the others.
    They finally got the V-wing wave of titaniums, as well.

15. Peanut_Butter_Time

Peanut_Butter_Time Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2007
    Heres what I am trying to dispose of if anyone is intrested
    ---Unleashed 12" Figures"
    Obi-Wan and Anakin Battle-sorry I can't remember what the name of the planet it was they were on whern they fought each other
    ---Episode 1 items- All 3" figures are 3$---
    Commtech Reader 10$
    ---All figures with chips---
    Obi-Wan/Naboo
    Darth Maul/Sith Lord/Jedi Duel/Tatooine
    Naboo Royal Security
    Anakin/Naboo Pilot
    Qui-Gon Jinn/Naboo
    Ody Mandrell
    Adi Galla
    Boss Nass
    ---Episode 1 Sliver Puzzles 5$---
    Jar Jar//Anakin//Darth Maul
    ---Force Action Toys 6$---
    Darth Tyranus Force Flipper
    Obi WanForce Flipper
    Mace Windu Force Attack
    Jango Fett Snap-On Armor and Electronic Jetpack
    ---Micro Machines---
    Imperial Shuttle Prototype 8$
    Episode 1 Podracing Collection 1+2 3$
    Collection 2 Vehicles
    ---Power Of The Force---
    Princess Leia Organa 8$
    ---Power Of The Jedi---
    4$ Figures-Collection 2
    Shmi Skywalker
    Sabe-Queens Decoy
    ---Star Wars Attack Of The Clones---
    3$ Figures -Collections 1 and 2
    Jango Fett-Kamino Escape
    Boba Fett-Kamino Escape
    Capt.Typho-Padmes Security
    Super Battle Droid
    Battle Droid-Arena Battle
    R2-D2 Coruscant Security
    C-3P0 with removable panels
    Anakin Skywalker-Outland Peasant Disguise
    Padme-Arena Escape
    Jar Jar-Gungan Senator
    Shakk Ti-Jedi Master
    Kit Fisto-Jedi Master
    Saesee Tinn-Jedi Master
    Plo Koon-Arena Battle
    ---Lightsabers---
    Count Dooku Electronic Saber 5$
    Luke Skywalker Electronic Saber 5$
    ---Silver Anniversary Sets---
    10$ each
    Final Duel
    Swing To Freedom
    Death Star Escape
    ---Board and Card Games Un-opened---
    All 10$ each
    Clash Of The Lightsabers
    Star Wars Life
    ---12 inch Collectibles---
    6$ each
    Count Dooku
    Zam Wessell
    Imperial Officer
    ---Episode 1 Deluxe Figures---
    Maul
    Qui-Gon
    Obi-Wan
    -I may be asking to much for this but its rare
    25$ for 12 Luke Skywalker In Flightsuit from the Star Wars Collectors Series by Applause
    ---Episode 1 Dictionary 8$---
    ---R2-D2 and C-3PO Talking Bank 40$---
    ---Interactive Yoda 40$---
    ---Episode 1 Watches---
    Jar Jar//Maul//Anakin//C-3PO all 8$ each

16. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey man hate to here you are parting with some of your stuff hope its all extra. After doing some checking we believe we have everything listed but a few things we would like extra of.
    If you can get ahold of me so we talk pickup or somthing. Please put aside for me if you can :
    Force action $6
    Darth Tyranus Flipper
    Jango Fett W/Jetpack
    Sabers $5
    Luke Skywalker
    E1 Deluxe $? depending on price
    Maul
    Qui-Gon
    Obi-Wan
    PM me your number and times to call or somthing.
    Henry

17. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Just got the new Galactic Heroes waves...

And the Gold Galactic Hunt figures...

Got lucky at the Wally World...

Anyone else seen anything good lately?

18. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Which gold ones?

19. solo71

May 22, 2007
    Havn't found any good new figs latley, but then again I havn't been looking. I did recently pick up the Tusken Raider Halmark ornament. All 4 of them are great, and I plan to get the rest, but I had to get the Tusken first, since it is the only "limited edition" ornament, I was afraid if I waited that I'd miss out. Also have started finding the TAC cards at NLR Walmart (not the customizalbe game, which has been on the shelves for a while now. I'm talking about the actual trading cards.) If you havn't seen these yet, they're worth checking out.

Alas, it seems I've missed out on getting a Mcquarrie concepts Boba Fett. I've looked, but never could track it down. If anyone has an extra that they want to unload for a reasonable price, let me know.

20. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I'm still looking for another of those, and a concept stormy, and a concept chewy, and the Con ones and the new ones...

21. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Picked up Galactic Hunt Boba, Chewy, Clone?. Also a regular issue Boba. I have almost all of the first three waves. I have all the Con figures except the Shadow Trooper and bike.

22. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Kriffing Hasbro....

As if I didn't have enough Galactic Heroes all over my house (seriously... did you ever step on one of those in the middle of the night...ouch...)

Now they have to go and make "Spirit Obi"... Curse their plastic goodness....

Oh well...

Now I have something else to hunt for at Wally World...

23. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I have one I might be able to let go of...

btw, Who are you?

I finally found more McQuarries!! I got a chewy to open and finally found some troopers!!! CRAP!!! It's a new paint job! I didn't know! ...AND IT'S AWESOME!!! Now I have to build a squad, so I need a few more. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME. IF YOU FIND ANY MORE GET THEM AND CONTACT ME!!!

Can't wait to get the others.

My Walmart has cases of Wave 2. Ridiculous.

24. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    solo71 is a newbie that we met at the Library event in Searcy...

Going to try and get him hooked up with some Obi styling Jediness...

So, he's good to deal with...

Anybody know when the next Galactic Hero wave is due out...I'm too lazy to look for myself...

25. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    You mean this wave?

EE says December for them, which means it might be next year for us.
    Have you seen the sets with the Wompa and N-1 fighter at TRU?

I saw Helrot at TRU today--which means they had figures I want, but already sold them...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.