main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The True One and Only BACON!!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Riachia, Jun 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    At the end of a really hectic day, Riachia sits back in her chair. She thinks to herself, There are so much imitation bacon out there. She is so glad that she is the one with the original bacon. Sentor DO'Sine's is some very fine bacon, but still she has the one and only true bacon. Her trade route has not been touched by all the other bacon routes, becuase her customers know that she has the best at the best price. She has heard of rumors of sprinkles being used by under aged persons and getting addicted.She thinks this is shameful to let happen. Now there is someone out there that says" They have Riachia sauce". SHE is the only one that has it!!!! She dose not sell it! When she finds this person or persons, they will pay for this BLASPHEMY! She now startes to plan her attack....

2. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    (reading raichia's private thoughts)Ohhh yeah?? Mine is only an immitation?? Well I bet that I can say Bacon in more ways then you can!!!!!!!! The gauntlet has been thrown, are you person enough to take it up and accept the challenge?

3. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Yes I accept your challage!, but frist I did not mean to inply that you have imitation bacon. Just that I have the orignal.
    Bac`on

4. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    You have the original Ba'con? My family has been in the business for the last 20 generations. We are the ones that came up with the tal cra'ditch(gingered candied bacon)...ja bacutch (bacon in huttese)

5. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    My family has been curing runna' ba'cone (dathomir for bacon) for generation. So When I stared the biness off world I intorduced dathomir runna' ba'cone to the galaxy, thats when it became popular to sell bacon.

6. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Ahhh but the Du'Rakian tal cra'ditch is the best that there is in the galaxy, much higher quality then the runna ba'con that you are selling. Besides I know how to sell my product in many different languages....goba punga bakoooon? (would you like some bacon in twi lek).

7. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    I also speak a lot of differnt tonges. I never said that either one was suppior then the other. I said that I have the orignal. yosa liken soma opiggameata.

8. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    If yousa keepsa speeking likesa thisa, there willsa be somsa gungan baconsa.

9. CharCha_Nass

CharCha_Nass Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2002
    What yousa say? Mesa thinka yousa nutsa!

10. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    I am not nuts, I have gone through much pyschological testing and training. Besides yousa knowsa thatsa nutsa goes well withsa gungansa baconsa. (Tackles ChrachaNass and ties him up in preparation of turning him into the greatest of all delicacies, gungan tongue bacon)

11. CharCha_Nass

Nov 5, 2002
    Charchar whips his mighty tongue around the Sentors gun and pionts it at him, it goes fires and hits him dead on. Then he wiggles out of the ropes and runs for he life.

12. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    *luckily the senator's blaster was set for target practice and doesn't even singe his askajdian silk robes* He look after the fleeing gungan and thinks to himself that he will get to try that most delicious of all delicacies, gungan tongue bacon. "Raichia, have you ever had gungan tongue bacon? It is rumored to be even better then runna' ba'cone and tal cra'ditch combined. It is said to melt on the tongue and warm the bellies. Gungan tongue bacon in reputed to be the main ingredient of expensive and famous Corellian Brandy, Whyrehn's Reserve."

13. CharCha_Nass

Nov 5, 2002
    As Charchar runs down the hall, He hears the Sentor speak to Riachia. He truns to confront the Sentor about this matter. Before going into the Sentors room he grabs a blaster and sets the blaster on full stun. Then hides it behind his back.

14. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Riachia hears the intercom. She answers it. It's the Sentor talking about gungan bacon. She usally dosen't eat senchin beings. She tells the Sentor " I'll be there in a few seconds and we will talk".

15. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Where can I place an order for tal cra'ditch? It is truly a fabulous delicacy.
    Riachia, I happen to know that the Sprinkle Empire does not sell sprinkles to children. Even so, sprinkles are not harmful to children and are not addictive. Bacon on the other hand is a very pleasant addiction.
    More Please!

16. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    *while waiting for Raichia, the senator closes and seals his chamber doors as it would not be wise to allow anyone to see him pulling out his ancient recipe books that include "1001 ways to prepare a Gungan", while looking for the different ways that gungans can be turned into bacon. His mouth starts to water at the prospect of once again trying gungan tongue bacon. He pulls out a coveted bottle of Whyrhen's Reserve Corellian Brandy and prepares a couple of snifters for Raichia's arrival.*

17. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    Who are you? How can you read my private thoughts in my own mind? The Sentor did say "Reading Riachia mind", and he is known for such things. Another thing I did not say that childern were getting sprinkles, I said under age persons that can be anyone from 151-20 years old.Riachia now concentrates her full mental powers to the mind of the unknown person, which fries the mind of the sender.

18. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Okay, just for the record, sprinkles are safe for persons of all ages. Don't buy into Imperial propaganda. ;)

19. Riachia

Mar 16, 2002
    I feel some strange presants.... I thought I got rid of this already....wiat its someone differnt. Who said that the ROMORs that I was told was of your sprinkles, and what are you doing in my mind?{Unless you have that kind of powers} Do you know who claim to have Riachia sauce? Now you will never agian enter someone mind, Riachia now puts all of her powers into her mind and sends a jolt of deffing power into the mind of this person. I know they are rolling in pain.

20. COsk_DoSine

Jul 24, 2001
    Still looking in on Raichia's mind. "Who are these people who keep poping in? What are they doing listening in on our conversation??????"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.