main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Vader Monologues (humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by BlindMan, Dec 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlindMan

BlindMan Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2001
    Thanks, everyone! :)

More to come! (But not much more... ;) )

:) Blind Man

2. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Wow! I come back after a few months and there's three new posts. Still shouldn't read these in the library though! [face_laugh] And what's this about a sequel? I can't wait to see what that's going to be like!!!!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

3. sheep21

sheep21 Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2004
    long time lurker back again, nice one BM. Keep up the good work :)

4. Stargazer-19

Stargazer-19 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 29, 2004
    A: All right, just for the sake of argument, suppose the Jedi did take over. You know they could do it without bloodshed--and it'd actually be kind of wizard!

V: It would be a nightmare. They'd just sit around meditating, and nothing would ever get done.

A: Because the Senate gets so much done now, right?

[face_laugh]
    Speaking as a political science major, this cracked me up!

and after watching Stardust, I have to agree that the movie was fantastic , personally Septimus and his brothers were my favorite!!!

5. Leia_Sith_Lady

Leia_Sith_Lady Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2006
    I found this today and have not stopped laughing since I woke up. I can't pick one part that I think is the best.
    One of the best fics I have ever read. I'd love a sequel!

Keep up the awesome work!

6. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    Good to see some familiar faces back! :) And a new one, too! (Welcome, Leia_Sith_Lady :) )

Glad you all enjoyed the last one...

Just dropping in for a quick update: as far as I can tell, there are only a couple more monologues left. Ideally, I would have gotten the penultimate one started by now. But I find myself in an un-ideal situation, with an injured hand that's quite hampering my typing abilities. (I'm typing this now with one hand-- 'tain't easy, let me tell you. :p ) Until the bones knit, new posts might be scarcer than usual around here--and the sequel's definitely been pushed back...:mad:

Hopefully it won't be too long a wait--I'm sure you've all had enough of that... :)

I'll try to figure something out, but if you see even less of me than normal--now you know why.

Thanks for your patience...it really is appreciated! :)

7. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    Don't worry, BlindMan, we'll keep your thread warm for you! ;) :)

Feel better, and let your hand heal properly...

(Last thing we need is a BlindMan with carpal tunnel...)

Later!

:)

8. Darth_Leia_6669

Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2003
    Hang on there Blindman, and heal that hand up real good cuz you know that we'll make you work double time once it heals nice and proper. [face_devil] And don't think I won't send Vader after you if you start slacking too much! I'll give you some time first though, to make a complete recovery. But with the situation I'm in right now, I need a good dose of funny, so don't take too long!

--later--
    6669 [face_devil]

9. Shiro-Oni

Shiro-Oni Jedi Youngling star 2

May 3, 2005
    Woah! I havent stopped in here since like...january. before that, even! But this stuff is still amazing, Blindman! I would love to see a sequel.

Heal Well, and take your time with it. Health before work, man.

10. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Just dropping a note that

1) You are a complete GENIUS, Blindman! [:D] [:D]

2) I've been reading off and on over the years and am finally not going to lurk anymore! :D

A: All right, just for the sake of argument, suppose the Jedi did take over. You know they could do it without bloodshed--and it'd actually be kind of wizard!

V: It would be a nightmare. They'd just sit around meditating, and nothing would ever get done.

A: Because the Senate gets so much done now, right?

V: Good point, but still.

A: And the Jedi might not get anything done--but they'd be doing it with lightsabers! Which is just so much cooler than doing nothing *without* a lightsaber.

V: Lightsabers do make everything cooler...

[face_laugh]

Tis true, tis true! :D

A: And Mace would have made a great Chancellor. 'Cause you know he would have been all, "I am tired of these mother effin' filibusters on this mother effin' bill!"

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh dear. :p

Anyways, I hope your hand heals all right and that you'll be back soon! [:D]

11. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    Thanks for the well-wishes, everyone! :)

Still stuck with the one-handed typing, but getting more accustomed to using my "off"-hand for everything. Might even be able to squeeze the next monologue in sooner, rather than later! We'll have to see....Stay tuned! :)

12. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    Back in action (mostly)! Still dealing with some issues, but I can type normally again! Woo-hoo!

ON MUSTAFAR (4):

(Having slaughtered the Separatist leaders, Vader stands before the facility's holo-unit.)

ANAKIN: So what now?

VADER: Now...I call Palpatine and tell him that the Separatists are dead. But first...

(Vader activates the comm unit, and the blue hologram of a Gungan appears.)

GUNGAN: Tank-a you for calling da Gungan embassy. How-sa mesa helpin' you?

A: By practicing your grammar?

VADER: (aloud) I'm on a mission for the Senate, and require a piece of vitally important information from you.

GUNGAN: (suddenly more alert) What information?

VADER: Now listen closely. To the best of your knowledge...is your refrigerator running?

GUNGAN: Why yes-a, it is.

VADER: Well, you better go catch it! Hah!

(Vader slaps his hand on the off button. Silence fills the room.)

A: You. Have got. To be kidding me.

V: What? That was beautiful!

A: If by beautiful you mean completely stupid.

V: Hush. I'm just getting started.

(Ten minutes later...)

VADER: (aloud) ...That's right. Thirty pepperoni pizzas and twelve orders of buffalo wings. For delivery. My name? Owen Lars...

(Vader ends the call.)

V: Classic!

A: This is the most childish, inane thing I've ever seen.

V: Childish? It's sinister! He's gonna have to pay for all those pizzas or be totally embarrassed!

A: Ugh.

V: Hey, just because you can't appreciate the subtlety of my evil...

A: Please. This is about as subtle as "pull my finger".

V: Another bit of evil-ness I'll have to try! Thanks!

A: I wasn't giving you--whoops, heads up. Looks like Palpatine's calling *you*. Must have gotten tired of waiting.

(Vader answers the holo-comm, and tells Palpatine that the Separatists leaders are dead. Palpatine orders him to send a deactivation signal to the droid fleets. As the call ends, Vader glances over, sees Padme's ship approaching on the sensors.)

V: What's she doing here?

A: Heading for disaster and heartbreak?

V: Well, whatever she's here for, I've still a minute until she arrives. Enough time for one more call.

A: Will you stop? What next, you gonna call Bail Organa and ask him if he's got Prince Xizor in a can?

V: Oooh, yeah! You're just full of good ideas today!

A: *sigh* I can see I've got my work cut out for me, here...

(Up next, the grand [?] finale...)

13. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    V: Hey, just because you can't appreciate the subtlety of my evil...

A: Please. This is about as subtle as "pull my finger".

V: Another bit of evil-ness I'll have to try! Thanks!

Just tell me this, who is Anakin to talk about being subtle? He's about as subtle as a baseball bat to the face.

By the way, as you commanded I went and saw Stardust... =P~ So good. I hope they turn more of Neil Gaiman's stuff into movies.

Good to see you back BlindMan, can't wait for the Grand(?) Finale...

14. Raptor517

Raptor517 Jedi Knight star 4

Sep 12, 2006
    Lol. Go catch it! Man, where do you come up with these things? Good to have you back!

Raptor517

15. Jedi_Master_Cazz

Jedi_Master_Cazz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 13, 2005
    Sardonic Skywalker humor. Awesome.:cool:

Cheers_Cazza@};-

16. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    VADER: Now listen closely. To the best of your knowledge...is your refrigerator running?

GUNGAN: Why yes-a, it is.

VADER: Well, you better go catch it! Hah!
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

That was brilliant, so sad these are coming to an end.

17. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Coming to an end? That's sad.

But this post was hilarious. [face_laugh]

18. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Well, looks like Vader has finally lightened up which was what Anakin wanted.

Grand finale?!? Already? :( :(

19. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    True, true...

Now, if I could just get more people to do as I command, I could RULE THE WOR--! er, I mean, they'd see a fantastic movie. Yeah, no global domination schemes here. [face_whistling]

Raptor517 : Thanks! Good to be back!

Jedi_Master_Cazz : Thank you!

Ascal_Elessar : Thanks!

Laine_Snowtrekker : Well, they had to end sometime. Just plain ran out of scenes. As far as I can tell, anyway--there might be something I missed; in which case, there might be "lost" monologues posted at some point in the future...

Oh, just wait...:p[face_mischief]

Just so's you all know--the final monologue *has* been written. No months' long wait for you to endure! [face_dancing] I'll post it within the week, most likely. Unless I get hit by a bus, or something. In which case, you'll never know how it ends! [face_devil] AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--!

(Sorry, maniacal laughs just seem to be slipping out more and more often...)

See you soon!

20. amidalachick

amidalachick FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 5 VIP - Game Host

Aug 3, 2003
    Yay, a new monologue! So funny, as always!

(Vader slaps his hand on the off button. Silence fills the room.)

A: You. Have got. To be kidding me.

V: What? That was beautiful!

A: If by beautiful you mean completely stupid.

V: Hush. I'm just getting started.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

21. BlindMan

Nov 25, 2001
    And so...we reach the end.

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who's read these silly little things over the years, and put up with my frequent--and often annoyingly lengthy--delays. I couldn't ask for a nicer group of readers. :)

I hope you've had fun!

ON ENDOR (3):

(Having defeated the Empire and destroyed the Death Star, the Rebellion celebrates with the Ewoks on Endor. Luke Skywalker sees the spirits of Obi-Wan and Yoda; then, materializing next to them, the spirit of Anakin Skywalker--a distinguished-looking older gentleman, thank you very much. Leia arrives and leads Luke back to the celebration.)

ANAKIN: Yeah, this is nice. Good triumphs over evil, and I'm back in the saddle, baby. Very nice.

VADER: Kind of weird, though. I'm so used to being in the driver's seat.

(pause)

A: Uh...what the hell are you doing here?

V: Beats me. I'm not in charge of these things.

A: But you shouldn't even exist anymore! You sacrificed yourself so that the good could prevail. That's me!

V: Calm down, you're going to blow a gasket. Heh. Gasket. Get it? Because I used to be all machinery and gaskets and--

A: Yeah, I get it. But you should be gone, no offense.

V: Offense taken!

A: Come on, I spent decades trying to steer you back onto the right path--and that was hard work, let me tell you.

V: Oh, please. You enjoyed tormenting me all those years.

A: Well...yeah, okay, you've got me there. But still, after all that, I deserve to just head off into a quiet, peaceful afterlife. You know?

SUZIE: Good luck with that, sport.

A: You're here too, Suze?

SUZIE: Of course! Can't leave my two favorite boys alone--who knows what kind of trouble you'd get into without me? Ooh, there's my boy Lando! Lookin' good Calrissian! Wooooo!

A: This is so completely not fair...

(pause)

V: So, uh...you just going to stand here grinning like a lobotomy patient, or are you going to do something useful?

A: Well, if I can ditch Obi-Wan and the Muppet, I think I might just head on over and join the party.

V: Sweet. Gonna bust some funkilicious moves with those Ewoks?

A: Bust some what?

V: You know--boogie down!

SUZIE: Yeah! Good to see you've finally taken the stick out, Vader! Let's boogie!

V: Boogie!

VADER and SUZIE: (in unison) Boo-gie! Boo-gie! Boo-gie!

A: Man, what is with you? You seem uncharacteristically chipper all of a sudden...

V: I know, isn't it weird? It's like a tremendous weight has been lifted off my shoulders--and dumped onto yours! Hah!

A: You know, this isn't nearly as much fun when you're on the receiving end.

V: Get used to it. Because we're going to be with you forever and ever--

SUZIE: --and ever--

V: --and ever--

SUZIE: --and ever--

V: --and ev--

A: I get it! I get it!

V: Heh-heh. I think I'm going to enjoy eternity. What's that old saying about payback...?

A: *sigh* Man....Redemption sucks.

THE END

(see you in the spin-off!)

22. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    [face_laugh]

Great, as always.

Now, if you ever write a 'lost' monologue, I'd be happy to know about it!

23. Fanficfan

Fanficfan Jedi Master star 3

Jul 12, 2005
    I think that the time between the second last monologue and the last monologue is the shortest we've ever had to wait... lol kidding ;)

Seriously though, poor Anakin, he's gonna get an eternities worth of payback from Vader. I can't wait till they re-incarnate and Suzie is the main personality (Lady Vader). The two guys will giver her so much crap...

Can't wait for the spin-off. Pop me a PM when you start it? [face_praying]
    fanficfan

24. astroanna

astroanna Jedi Master star 4

Jul 8, 2002
    *applauds*

Great ending to an even better series, BlindMan... :)

I can just see it now, Anakin, Vader, and Suzie together forever...and ever...and ever...

Oh, the possibilities...

Loved it, Blind Man, and I can't wait for the spin-off...

Congrats, again! :)

25. Ascal_Elessar

Ascal_Elessar Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 3, 2004
    Fantastic as always, gutted it's now come to an end. Cant wait to see what you've got planned next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.