main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson This Meeting of the Backdrop Committee is now in Session...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by thatsMISTERwookiee, May 10, 2006.

1. dialswiftjustice

dialswiftjustice Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005

Ok, I will be at my folks's house tomorrow for a long while, from 9ish to about 3 or later.

If anyone can make it thats cool, if not, its understandable since its a monday, but we also need to work onthem next weekend, our last free one before we really get busy!

To get to my folks house, take Ina east off of I-10 to oldfather. Take left (north) to Mars. Take another left (west), then take your second LEFT (south) onto Rae CIRCLE (not Rae street which is the on the right). The house os 4300 W. Rae Circle, on the southeast corner of the island of houses. Look for his big silver truck.

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I talked to Cathie after the meeting and I'll be giving her a ride up there on Saturday (21st). Just advise the time to arrive and we'll be there to help.

3. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Wish you had mentioned this at the meeting, but you only mentioned next weekend ...

4. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Eh yeah I shoulda, but oh well, i got one backdrop totally cut, BUT, I aint no frickin Bob Vila, so this is oging to be our blaster scored/battle damaged wall! The second one will end up much cleaner since I found my jigsaw

5. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Sorry guys but I CAN NOT BE THERE UNTIL 1:30 NOW

6. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Okay, we will see you around 130 tomorrow.

7. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    If more you need more rope light it is at wal mart for less than seven dollars a set.

8. dialswiftjustice

Jul 12, 2005
    Here is the status of the backdrops, no one has had any more time to work ont hem since the last time, so my mother donated some sheer whtie material, and we are going to tack it to the back, Imight not have time to add the rope light. Sorry