main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Thousands of Years after Luke's Jedi Order.

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Goo_Child, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala and Gresp followed the strange person names Enigmas until they came upon a group of buildings.

"The small ones are your personal dormitories,the hut is the mess, and the hall is my training center...please, make yourselves at home...I'll be in here with the soup." Enigmas said, gesturing toward the mess.
    "We'll begin training tomorrow, so get some rest."

Katala looked over towards Gresp. She walked over to one of the smaller builings and check out the "dormitory." It was small, but it looked quite comfortable.

She shook her head. If the events with the Truth-keepers werent so bad, this would be almost comical.

"Training? He better be explaining first. Training for what?" Katala looked over towards Gresp. "This Enigmas character is starting to sound alsmost as bad as most of the council. Always speaking in riddles."

She turned and headed back out of the buildings, towards the "mess."

"I want some answers, so lets go see if we can find anything worthwhile during supper."

2. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    "I'm holding down the fort." Gresp said. "I'm finding out what's happening here." He slipped into a meditative trance.

3. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala nooded to Gresp's reply.

She turned to head towards the mess area.

"Let's see what I can find out from our ecentric host."

Katala walked accross the small area to reach the mess cabin. As she walked she stretched, feeling the flow of the Force.

As she opened the door, the smell of soup waftered accross the room. It smelled pretty good. She looked up at the stars, wondering what was going on at the temple.

Sighing, she entered the building.

4. Darth_Enigmas

Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2002
    "Hello.." said Enigmas as Katala entered the room. He streched his hand into a cabinet and retrieved a small stone bowl. He offered it to her.
    "Soup?"

ooc:Are you guys freakin' out or somethin'? I promise I won't hurt you. Just have patience, and all will follow... :)

5. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Not freakin' out thank you. :p But ya gotta understand, we dont know a THING about you.

BIC:
    Katala took the bowl that Enigmas offer her. She nodded her head. "Soup is fine."

She took the filled bowl, and sat down at a table. She stired the bowl for a bit. Looking up, she watched as Enigmas moved about.

"So, are you going to tell me anything about why you called us here, and what is up with these so called Truth-Keepers?", Katala asked quietly.

"If not, then at least humor me why an
    ex-Jedi, ex-Sith would care."

Katala blew into her bowl, waiting for a response.

6. Darth_Enigmas

Dec 4, 2002
    Enigmas paused...
    "I care because...because...excuse me..."
    Said as he fought back tears.
    "I owe your Master, Unic Ti my life...he showed me that there is still some good left in this universe, and I've searched myself here on this planet for years, trying to find my purpose, and I hope that it is this...to train those in need of training."
    "I want to help you discover the party responsible for these recent atrocities...my fight is no longer with Jedi, or Sith, but the Truth-Keepers, and I pledge my allegiance to your safety and well-being..."
    Enigmas smiled
    "Too bad Gresp wasn't here, maybe he'd trust me a bit more if he had heard that. Ha ha."

7. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: The people in my pary are not posting. I also am interested in the dialong that Ti and his ex-sith friend will have. so...

ic: The ship landed on the Bothan home planet. Unic Ti stepped into the jungle. "Stay here" Unic Ti said to the others. He stepped futher into the moist jungle. Soon he found a small settlement, with many huts and one large one. "I had hoped I would never have to do this again." Unic Ti said as he begain to feel his friends in the Force.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala eyed Enigmas as he told her about how Master Ti had saved him.

"I want to help you discover the party responsible for these recent atrocities.My fight is no longer with Jedi, or Sith, but the Truth-Keepers, and I pledge my allegiance to your safety and well-being..."

Katala looked at him closely. She felt that his story was alot more than it seemed. But that he basically was telling the truth. The Order didnt talk too much about those that had turned. They said even less about those lucky few who had managed to find their way back accross. As she was mulling this over, Enigmas spoke again.

"Too bad Gresp wasn't here, maybe he'd trust me a bit more if he had heard that. Ha ha."

Katala eyebrows rose. As she blew into her soup, she responded. "I dont know if 'Trust' would be the word to use. Things are moving quickly. Many have died, or have dissapeared. I think we are very close to discovering who is behind all of this. And then you come from nowhere." She took a small, tenative sip of the soup.

"But, perhaps, that is just what is needed. An unknown element."

Katala was about to continue when she felt a familiar pull within the Force. She didnt say anything. But she continued to eat while she thought about upcoming events.

9. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Enigmas." Ti said from behind the former Jedi.

10. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp looked up. Master Ti was here? What was going on. He stood up and followed the force into the kitchen where everyone else was gathered. "What's going on?"

11. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala was silent as she looked up to see Master Ti in the room. A few moments later, Gresp also entered.

She continued eating, watching the scene play out.

12. Darth_Enigmas

Dec 4, 2002
    ooc:Sorry, This is happening as Master Ti enters the room.
    BIC:
    Enigmas jumped up in suprise, and immediatly dove to the floor in a reverent bowing gesture.
    "Master Ti! I have longed for this day to arrive! Oh, how I have longed to see the face of my redeemer!!!"

13. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "I convinced the Council to let you live many years ago because I felt your use. I have wondered if I made the right choice. So tell me did I?" Ti's lekku moved to a relaxed position behing his back.

14. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Katala stopped in mid spoonful, as Enigmas dove onto the floor, bowing to Master Ti.

She didnt know whether to be be suprised, or laughing, so she did neither. She tightened the grip on her spoon, while she kept a straight face.

She laid her spoon down, then gracefully stood up.

"Anything, wrong?", she asked quietly.

15. Darth_Enigmas

Dec 4, 2002
    "Master Ti, I have divised a very clever training method, and I would like you to partake in it..."
    Enigmas grinned like a child showing a picture to his father.
    "I assure you that your decision to let me live was a great fortune to you, I will help you defeat the Truth-Keepers...it is my duty..."

16. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "I will do nothing of the sort, but I do wish to observe what your views will do to the Jedi combat. I will be in just in case they fall to far into the Darkside. Are you sure this is a safe place to do this. This planet may be taken by the Truth Keepers next."

17. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    Gresp turned to Ti. "What? I spend two years on this planet doing work, lose my Padawan and almost my life, and now the truth keepers almost have it?! How is this possible?!"

18. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "I'm just saying it COULD be next, so could Coursant. I must say that I do believe they have a major base in this system."

19. BigKahuna

BigKahuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2002
    ooc: I seriously guessing everyones out...

The Thermal Detnator explodes causing the room to start to collapse...

ooc: Hi everybody! Hi Doctor Nick! (if confused by this statement just switch Nick with BigKahuna)

20. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Master Katala listed to Master Ti and Enigmas spoke.

"Master Ti, I have divised a very clever training method, and I would like you to partake in it..."

Master Ti responded, "I will do nothing of the sort, but I do wish to observe what your views will do to the Jedi combat. I will be in just in case they fall to far into the Darkside. Are you sure this is a safe place to do this. This planet may be taken by the Truth Keepers next."

Katala's face remained netural, as she channeled her shock away from her, and into the Force. Did Master Ti really have so little faith in them they he felt that they would slide into the Dark? The following statement about the truth keepers did not improve the situation either.

Gresp was more verbal. "What? I spend two years on this planet doing work, lose my Padawan and almost my life, and now the truth keepers almost have it?! How is this possible?!"

Katala felt she could understand what the Bothan was going thru. The Truth-Keepers seemed to being going at a Force enhanced pace through the galaxy, and it was alarming at how fast they were becoming more prevalent.

Master Ti continued, "I'm just saying it COULD be next, so could Coursant. I must say that I do believe they have a major base in this system."

Katala turned to Gresp. "Well Gresp. It seems that it is down to the two of us. Are you going through with the training?"

Katala continued. "I am willing. But whatever it is we do, then I suggest that we do it soon. It seems that we are running out of both time and space."

She turns and heads for the door. "I wount even ask what happened to the others." Softly, she continues, "I am going to bed. I will let the Force guide my steps for now."

Katala leaves the room, and heads back for the smaller rooms. She gets back to the room, and goes into her meditations.

21. Darth_Enigmas

Dec 4, 2002
    Enigmas' eyes looked to the ground
    "Very well, we will begin tomorrow, Master Ti..."
    Enigmas gave quick bow and left to his personal dorm...

22. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Two hours later

Ti sat up in the night. He gazed at the moon, which cast a blue light on the lush jungle world. "Too many have died." he said to no one.

23. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "You can't stop death," came a voice from behind him. It was Abrinamia, a piece of soft wood and a small dagger in hand.

24. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "true" Ti said as if the girl had been sitting next to him ",all we do here is just putting off what will one day clame us all." Ti watched her "Why did you save us at Ryloth?"

25. Adelaide

Adelaide Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    She stopped what she was doing for a minute and looked at Ti. "Saved you?" she resumed slicing shavings from the wood, "I don't know...Do you recognize me from anywhere else?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.