main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~||Time Of War: Clone Wars Edition||~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth Vrook, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Vrook

Darth Vrook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2005
    Welcome all, I am sure you have all probably seen many Clone Wars RPGs around here, but I want to make this one as uniqe as possible so if you want to give any suggestions please PM me. In this RPG we will be start in the Geonosian Arena, on the planet of Geonosis. The Jedi are already inside the arena. They are waiting for a signal from Mace Windu. You can alter this battle in any ways exept the following. Obi-Wan and Anakin must duel Dooku, Yoda must also come to rescue them. The Jedi who die in the movie must die, and the people who survived must live. Other than that you can alter things.

After the Battle of Geonosis, the Clone Wars have begun. You can create your own charecter, or you can take a 'main charecter' from the list below. You can also take two charecters, but all I ask is if you do that to please stay as active as possible. We will play through an Altered Version of the Clone Wars, and if we are lucky when we get up to around the time of Episode III, we will play through Episode III. All that I ask is we stay realistic, and keep this RP active.

In this RP, you are not limited to only the side of the Republic. You can fight as a Dark Jedi, or Sepratist Leader. You can fight as a Jedi, or a Clone/Clone Commander.

Charecter Sheet: [Please PM Your Sheet To Me For Approval]

Name: Atlan Sundown
    Affiliation: Jedi/Republic
    Race: Human
    Height: 5' 11"
    Weight: 170 lbs.
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Black
    Force Sensitive: Yes [High]
    Weapons: Blue Lightsaber
    Starship: Jedi Starfighter
    Bio: Atlan was found at a young age on the planet of Corusant by the Jedi. He was trained as a youngling in the bear clan, and went on to be under the guidence of the most wise Jedi of all. Yoda. Atlan was found to have a great link to the force. He proved himself worthy of the rank of Jedi Master, but he does not yet have a seat on the Jedi Counsil. He is not to eager to have his seat either. He senses a disturbance in the force, and the Jedi seem to be going through a troublesome time. He hopes that the Sith are truly gone, or the Jedi may be in serious trouble.

[b]List Of Avaliable 'Main Charecters:'
    [i]Anakin Skywalker
    Senator Padme
    Sideous/Palpatine
    Yoda
    Mace Windu
    Count Dooku
    General Grevious[/i]

If there are any more people you want to be, please PM me, for now I think this may be enough. Now lets let this RP begin. Please follow the JCF Rules, and basic RP rules, hopefully this will be fun. [face_happy][/b]

2. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    i'll take Mace, let me get the char sheet up

here

Name: Mace Windu
    Height: (not sure)
    Weight: (not sure)
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: none
    Weapons: Purple Lightsaber
    Bio: Mace come from the planet of Haruun Kal at a young age. He was trained under Master Yoda and quickly rose to the rank of Master. He was appointed to the Council as one of it's permanent members.

3. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    [GM OOC] Ok, everything is fine, the only thing is that I ask you use proper spelling, punctuation, and capitilization in this thread, and follow the directions, if you read, it says please PM you charecter sheet to me for approval. Please take that into consideration next time. Thanks. :)

4. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
  5. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    [GM OCC] You kind of did it again, but oh well, everything is fine. I will be taking Obi-Wan Kenobi also. I will have his charecter sheet up soon. I guess people are sick of Clone Wars RP, I have PMed NP for this to be locked. Have a nice day. :)

6. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Hey dont have this locked just yet, you PM'ed her like not even an hour after you posted it, people wont join that fast. I have had mine up for about two days, and people are starting to slowly join. Before decidening to close it you should atleast wait a couple days. I myself would be very interested in doing this RP, just have some paitentice and more will join.

7. Darth Vrook

Jun 23, 2005
    [OOC] Its not that no one is joining, its that I got a better idea for an RP, but ok, I will let this go. If you want to join PM me your charecter sheet. Here is Obi-Wan's charecter sheet. This RP will stay open. Sorry for the inconvinience before.

Name: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Height: ?
    Weight: ?
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Brown
    Weapons: Blue Lightsaber
    Bio: {Currently None, People Know Obi-Wan's Bio Already}

8. Unnlimahted_POWUUH

Unnlimahted_POWUUH Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 29, 2005
    ForceGhost-ObiWan Approved

Name: Lerioth Culu
    Race: Miraluka
    Height: 5' 11 ½"
    Weight: 147 lbs
    Eyes: None
    Hair: Long black hair tied into a ponytail with two long strands that hang in his face
    Force Sensitive: Yes (Very high due to his race)
    Weapons: Viridian Lightsaber
    Starship: Jedi Starfighter (The Heart of Katarr)
    Bio: Taken into the Jedi Order from birth, Lerioth was unaware of how difficult his training would be. Facing a life serving on Bandomeer with the AgriCorps, Lerioth?s thirteenth birthday was quickly approaching, and yet no Jedi Master would take him as a Padawan. It was only until he had finished packing his bags when the diminutive Jedi, Yaddle, approached him. She offered him training, training which he quickly accepted. Lerioth accompanied Yaddle on such missions that included a diplomat?s touch, where he quickly grew to develop his personality traits over the years. At age fifteen, Yaddle was called away and Lerioth was placed into the capable hands of Master Plo Koon.

Plo Koon trained the boy in styles of combat and Force Forms. Though Plo Koon was training the young Padawan, Bultar Swan at the time, Lerioth and Swan became close. Perhaps too close for the Jedi Council?s liking, but the Council allowed Plo Koon to continue training him. In time, shortly after his seventeenth birthday, he managed to save both Plo Koon and Bultar Swan during a cave-in on Subterrel. Plo Koon promised Lerioth that he would ask the Council to make him a Jedi Knight. Though never truly feeling as if he had done enough for the lad, he gave him an old Kel Dor robe as a birthday present.

Now, having completed his test into knighthood, Lerioth is a Jedi Knight who serves the Council without question.

9. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Arrock
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 180
    Eyes: Green
    Hair: Brown, Beard
    Force Sensitive: Yes
    Weapons: Green Lightsaber
    Bio: Shortly after the liberation of Naboo, as a young Padiwan Arrock was convinced by his master, mentor, and friend Count Dooku to leave the Republic, due to its corruption. He left, along with Count Dooku. He trained for several years in Form 2 with a lightsaber, and has nearly mastered the technique. Arrock was free from the strict bonds, and codes of The Jedi Order, and he was free to fall in love, which he did. He wed a woman, and had a child all while trying to help his Master form a Separatist Movement. He felt he was helping to change the Republic for the better, not knowing this whole time his Master was an evil Sith Lord. Shortly before the war broke out Arrock came accross the bodies of his family, they were dead, struck down by a lightsaber. Count Dooku told Arrock it was the Jedi who killed them, and wanted revenge. But Arrock soon uncovered the truth that it was his own Master who murdered them in an atempt for him to turn to the Darkside. He was forced to fight Dooku, and after a long epic battle he was defeated, but managed to escape. He soon came back to the Reppublic and begged to be re-instated. Against the wishes of many members of the council Master Yoda, And Master Ki-Adi-Mundi made the final decsion to let him back into the Order. Soon after he was assigend to go with 200 Jedi to rescue to captive Jedi, and a senator from Naboo who were captured on Geonosis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.