main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tinseltown North Canton

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Darth_Callous, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Callous

Darth_Callous Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    Well I haven't seen my local theater up here yet, so I'll ask. Is anyone going to the North Canton Tinseltown for the 12:05 showing?

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'm coming with a group of 13 people to see the 12:05am showing at Tinseltown in North Canton. I hope it's as lively as it was for Episode I there.

3. Darth_Callous

Darth_Callous Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2002
    Cool. Hope to see you there. I'll be there in disguise with my apprentice. (read as not coming in character)

4. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    How'd you find out when tickets were going on sale? I had a nightmare of an experience trying to find out.

5. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    They are on sale right now on www.cinemark.com. I don't know if I'm going to go to Canton or Macedonia yet, my mom and I are still deciding.

6. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Do you go to Wadsworth HS? If so, do you know an Arland Rininger?

Here's why buying tickets was a nightmare. During all of last week I called Tinseltown daily to ask about when tickets would be going on sale. Up until Thursday they kept saying they had no idea. Then on Thursday they said they knew they were getting the film but knew nothing about tickets or showtimes, and to call back Monday. With tickets going on sale in many other theaters all over the country on Friday, I of course ignored their advice and called again on Thursday and twice on Friday, and I was again told to call back on Monday. Then I call Saturday morning, and they say, "Tickets are currently on sale." The person I bought the tickets from said they didn't find out until after 11pm the night before that they'd be selling tickets the next day. I just want to strangle those morons that run Tinseltown. If I had waited until Monday, and if tickets for the midnight showing had been sold out by then, they would never, ever hear the end of it from me. Grrr... But I have tickets, so I'm happy.

7. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    It was like that everywhere starwarschick. I did the same thing for Valley View and two other theaters. Every time I called the response was "We do not know right now." Then, all of a sudden tickets were on sale. I think they purposely did that so there wouldn't be people camping outside of the theater for tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.