main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Title for SFFF **NEW**

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by padme_skywalkr, Oct 13, 2003.

?

Title for SFFF **NEW**

Poll closed Oct 31, 2003.
  1. San Francisco Fan Force (Standard Title)

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. San Francisco Alliance

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padme_skywalkr

padme_skywalkr Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2002
  2. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    You were wrong Chanel I never said it was just San Francisco Alliance. That sounds ridiculous. Here's EXACTLY what I typed:

2)SF Fan Force Alliance: Expressing the unity of SF Fan Force and along with the other SW clubs of the Bay Area, California, nationwide, and even the world. (4 votes)

1)SF Fan Force: Just the regular name we've known till now, no frills, but no conflicting notes either. (4 votes)

3. padme_skywalkr

Nov 21, 2002
    Well that is a matter of opinion. There is no reason to bad mouth it. I think SFFF Alliance sounds the same way SF Alliance sounds to you. PLease disregard Jedi Tekken's vote counts. They do not effect the current poll.

4. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    Those vote count were put in by accident actually and that was the old vote that didn't count so yes please ignore that everyone. However, that post is what I did put up months ago that accurately reflects what the name is we were voting on. I think the distinction of SF Alliance and SFFF Alliance is an important one since you were the one "correcting" me at the meeting when you had flawed information. Or is it just that your right, and everyone else but you is wrong? I'd becareful about who you compare to a certain ex-president like you did to me at the last meeting, but for the sake of further errors I'm dropping the issue.

5. padme_skywalkr

Nov 21, 2002
    Once again Ming you are going off on things that dont belong here on this thread. No sort of thing has been suggested. I apologize for the mistake. You could have just corrected me instead of all this bad mouthing. I typed the original post from memory. If you have personal issues with me then please feel free to PM me so we can talk about it in an orderly fashion. Thanks.

6. Jedi_Tenken

Aug 11, 2000
    No personal issues at all, just clarification. However, IF I did have issues I will take them up with you personally, not here.

7. padme_skywalkr

Nov 21, 2002
    That is all one can ask. As for the poll there is a slight problem. I'll talk to LInda & see if we can take care of it.

8. DarthVader79

DarthVader79 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 16, 2001
    Theres a thing called PM's people.

9. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    (Crying, sniffling) "Can't we all just get along?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.