main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Tosche Station T-shirts

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by DrHaggis, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    Tosche Station T-shirts are now available here:
    slashboing.spreadshirt.com

2. Page 1 is the "Hopeless Situation Warrior" shirt from "Backstroke of the West"
  3. Pages 1-3 have the now infamous "Sith Girl" shirts
  4. Pages 3-4 have the first wave of Tosche Station shirts.

5. The next wave will have our logo. Any suggestions for shirts you guys would like to see?

6. LEXIAL

LEXIAL Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2004
    I would like to see a girls fitted tee of tosche station like the sith girl one. Is this possible?

7. Talmerith

Talmerith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 2, 2005
    hmm I don't suppose there is any way to get the Sith Girl shirt with out the stuff on the back?

8. ravencrow666

ravencrow666 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 23, 2006
    i wouldn't mind the black one but can there be sayyy some star wars fonts mabey aurabesh that would be cool. do we have to order these on the site or place orders with you

9. DrHaggis

DrHaggis Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2004
    1) There are now girls fitted shirts and spaghetti strap shirts with the Tosche station stuff on it.

2) It turns out that the previous Sith Girl shirts were not womens sizes, but Junior sizes, causing a tight fit for Echoseven. I will be redoing them all. I will make some shirts with the web address on the back rather than the joke back.

3) I have a limited font set for these shirts as ordering is done through spreadshirt, not me. In the future I will be dropping graphics on so I can use more fonts.

Doing shirts this way is tres easier than going through a local print shop. Everyone simply orders their own shirt, and there is no mucking around getting sizes, colours, collecting money, dealing with surrly print companies, baah!

10. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    After con we should get Tshirts with a picture of a certain mando helm on the front, and "I met Boba Fett" on the back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.