main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Total of 3 cosplays coming up this December Holidays !!

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by synchroniz3r, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey guyz is there really 3 cosplays going on this Dec. or only 1. so far i only hear u guyz mentioning about the MAC cosplay.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    As mentioned before:

One is by MAC ( Miyuki Animation Club ) which is most probably strictly for anime.

Another is SCC ( Singapore Cosplay Club ) which is the organizers of the recent one. They are now discussing it.

Lastly would be the Lord of the Rings Cosplay. There are a few peeps who are now asking Cathay to organize a LoTR Cosplay.

The MAC Cosplay one is confirmed, the LOTR one still pending while the SCC one is still questionable. ;)

3. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Hey forgive me for asking but when is the MAC cosplay and THe LOTR opening again.

4. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Master, Mac is On the 21st of Dec, LOTR opening is on 19 dec.

5. Yazid_Skywalker

Jul 10, 2002
    Thankx my young padawan.

6. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, for this Sat MAC Cosplay, those interested in meeting the rest, please state your prefer meeting time:

11am :eek: 12pm 12.30pm

Registration for Cosplayers, regardless of competing or not will start at 11am (and not earlier) and end at 4pm. The event officially start at 1.30pm.

Location will be the entrance of CityLink, after which we will proceed to Suntec City.

Bring a little cash for drinks and such. And don't forget the $10 for registration, plus a full body picture (& 1 back picture of the characters if availalble and can squeeze into the paper) you are doing for verification. ;)

7. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    I say 12.30pm. DO WE COSPLAY IN MRT ?

8. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    plus a full body picture (& 1 back picture of the characters if availalble and can squeeze into the paper)

Pictures of us in costume or pictures of the character?

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    The character. I think 1 big or small one for us will do since we can't compete. :)

10. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Thanks. If anyone else is going as Obi-Wan (xeno_kenobi?) go here.

11. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Yup, thats me ! And Thank You any way! Cause Mesa got mesa moimoi picture.So 12.30 pm tommorow ah!

12. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    12.30pm CityLink (City Hall MRT there). Don't be late. ;)

13. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Just at the citylink entrance or at MRT control station ?Or Exit of MRT station ?Or at 7 eleven in city link?

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Came back from the event an hour ago. It was fun and a BIG THANK YOU to our 4 Jedi Padawans (Xeno_Kenobi & Friend, Yazid and JediClare) and our one and only Ringwraith (Sidious) for coming to the event. You all are one of the center of attraction and I'm very proud of it. :)

And to Faiz, congrates on your first successful Anime Cosplay. Next year got some more or not? :D

And lookout for a new thread tomorrow about what's on next year for our Jedis and Sith and Ringwraiths and Hobbits and Elves and whatever (I got news of it just now). :D

15. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    Wah, Faiz won ah ? Umm, who wiin special award ?

16. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    No lah! It's the first time he cosplay an Anime Character.

17. JediClare

Oct 8, 2001
    Many, many thanks, DE, for your help with the costume. :) And of course to everyone else for a great time. :D

btw xeno why didn't you bring your EL?

18. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    You're welcome JediClare. :) Happy to heard that you had enjoy yourself.

Anyhow, I had started collecting links to places online where attendees had posted their photos. Will post them (the links) later tonight or tomorrow. ;) (Will that be all albums or those albums that got your photos only? ?[face_plain] )

19. xeno_kenobi

Nov 4, 2002
    JediClare,I didn't bring mesa EL because my Mom hadn't got the Dremel yet so I couldn't mae my handle for my EL kit.Another reason is that the connection wire which connects the blade to the EL broke, but my Dad fixed that for me already. My EL is currently working and will be still working for the rest of my life :D Go to my website to see my EL kit.

20. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
  21. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    i'm in some of the RK pics in Kaika's link, go look around, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.