main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Toys R Us spy report...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Savatch, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Savatch

Darth_Savatch Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    Hey, to anyone looking for actoin figures and such. Since I work at the toy store, I'll try to keep you guys update on what's there.

We got in the Clone Wars Gunships finally ($45 by the way!) as well as a bunch of basic figures. We're also starting to recieve a "Greatest Hits" line of the basics that includes mostly main characters, but also stuff like clone troopers and Comander Cody. No new big Unleasheds yet and a TON of those cruddy Transformers.

Not much else at this time, but I'll try to keep it updated weekly or so.

2. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Dude, you rock! Definately keep us updated. You would be our hero if you did.

Those gunships are rocking!

3. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    All right, nothing new, just something I left out. We also got a bunch of Titanium series miniatures. They're a about 2 1/2 or 3" long and made of metal. Not only do we get the Star Wars ones, but there's Battlestar Glactica ones as well (from the new series, not the old one). There's only about 3 Galactica ships, but still cool. More updates to come! (new truck tomorrow, out on shelves on Thursday!!)

4. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    Ok, TONS of Clone Dropships came in today. Ok, more than a dozen, BUT STILL! Still have a pretty good selction of the basic figures and the vintage figures. Don't know if anyone collects galactic heroes, but it's worth mentioning that we have more of those again. Ohter than that there's lightsaber kits, Unleasehed battle packs (the tiny little four packs), and more of those cruddy Transformers (Darth Maul looks terrible!).

Anyway, just doing my best to keep you guys posted.

5. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Jedi_Jack_Bauer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 2, 2006
    A couple of us are still looking for Cmdr Cody. Please let us know if you see any. Thanks.

6. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    OK, I have two (2) Commander Codys in my posession. I had to buy them to keep the collectors from snagging them, but I'm more than willing to give one or both of them to anyone who'll reimburse me for the $7 I spent getting them. I would have left them there, but the collectors who come to our store every morning always check Star Wars figures.

Anyone who is interested should give me a call at 850-3815 and we'll talk. Like I said, I've got two of them I don't need so, first come, first serve (No rainchecks).

Other than that, nothing new on the homefront, just more of the same (Clone Gunships, greatest hits figures, ultimate lightsaber kits). I heard a new unleashed series is due out, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of it yet. Keep you posted!

7. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Cool Thanks If you come to the dance or the meeting i will pay for it then if not we can arange something so i can purchase the one.

8. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Feb 2, 2006
    Thanks for helping us out Jeff, it was good seeing you at the meeting last night,

9. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    It was fun to bowl with you guys at the meeting, sorry I went and played pool after only one game.

Anyway, new news on the Spy Report...We recieved some Hunt for Greivous packs on the truck today. It's a set of four or five Clones that go with the Gunship (A red ARC trooper and his blue sub-ordinates). Not sure how long they'll last, but I saw at least two cases come off, so they should be out on the floor tomorrow.

If you're looking for something specific, let me know again.

10. Jedi_Jack_Bauer

Feb 2, 2006
    glad you could join us at the meeting. Hope to see you at the next one.

11. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    All right, been a while, but we finally are seeing some new stuff.

If we have any left, the Star Wars DVD Trivial Pursuit dropped to $19.99 recently, so hurry in if you want a copy, I'm not sure how many are left. Also, the Transformers 2-pack of the Millenium Falcon came in as well as some new Unleashed Hoth packs. Sorry, no Black Peral yet.

Try to keep you up to speed!

12. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    New stuff, but not in the Star Wars vein. WE FINALLY GOT THE BLACK PEARL!!! It's $60 but man is it big! I saw four new boxes of basic figures as well, but I don't know if they're new or not. Sorry the report isn't as up to date as it used to be, I started a new job at the Directv call center. I'm only at Toys R Us a couple of days out of the week, but I'll do my best. Catch you later.

13. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Cool if you need help with the Directv I worked there for 3 years and just recently am no longer there.

Working at another call center now.

14. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Wow! :eek: $60!!! A little more than I was expecting. kbtoys.com had it for $45! Even with the $5 gift card I have, I'm not sure I can aford it[face_thinking] Maybe...

15. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Looked around for the Black Pearl Playset. I think I am going to get it at Wal-Mart, they have it for $49! Got a good look at it too... Must have=P~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.