main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Training Room III

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Xmaveric, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLars

JediLars Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2000
    "Well, well, well, look who decided to join us Mav! as we continue our sparring match. "Hey Lapis Welcome back!"

Jedilars

2. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    "Now THIS is more like it!" Maveric aggressively parries Lars' constant battering. "My, you've gotten better!"

Maveric reaches into the Force and taps its power to flip over Lars' head while clashing their lightsabers together.

Maveric then dashes into the Gauntlet - A part of the training room with 3-foot wide, paper thin energy fields. These fields are lined up such that when turned they form maze-like corridors. The energy fields randomly rotate, completley changing the maze. They stretch from the floor to the ceiling, 20 foot high. These fields can turn and cut right through anything in their path. (Think ot the energy fields from the end of TPM...only smaller and more numerous).

"Now Lars...let's see how in tune with the Force you are. A jedi can sense, when the fields will shift..." Maveric dives to his left, as the energy wall he was standing next to suddenly spins toward him. "...And the Force will guide him in the safest path."

"Now catch me....if you can!"

3. BluJediLapis

BluJediLapis Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 9, 2000
    We need some atmosphere

::digs around in a Jedi Pack she just happens to have, and pulls out a C.D.::

Perfect. ::reads the lettering "Dueling & training mix"::
    Made for me by the Mixing Master himself. Burning Yoda!

Who wants a listen? We got "Rage against the Machine" "Radiohead" "BNL" oh and Duel of the Fates. Anyone?

Lapis
    "Okay everyone! Luke style!"

4. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    "Yeah, rock on! Let's get this party REALLY started!" With renewed energy for the thought of music to fight to, JediGemini let the energy of the Force flow through her more and the fight with Autobot got more intense.

5. JediLars

Nov 27, 2000
    While standing in front of a energy field that divided Maveric and myself, I knelt and reached out to the force to channel my energies towards the feirce sparring and to the sudden changes to the maze. Suddenly the engergy feild opened and with my Jedi strength I leaped over Maveric before the field opened up for him. "Now Maveric, let see how intune with the force you are!", as both Mav and I clash while surrounded by dangerous energy fields. . .

6. BluJediLapis

Dec 9, 2000
    ::smiles, and thinks of something as "Prime Audio Soup" begins to play:: (for those of you who don't know this song, its played during "The Matrix". It's rather Moby-ish)

::All of a sudden, she jumps about five feet in the air, and does a backflip onto a ledge in the wall::
    Hey! I still got it!

Lapis
    "Then he did something really unexpected. Even though it was kinda cool, it still was really weird"

7. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    "Very good, Lapis," said a voice from above. "Care to try your hand at my little course?"

Higher up, well above the floor of the massive training hall, Stardreamer sat with his lightsaber resting in his lap. The upper portion of the hall was filled with crossbars and branches of myriad lengths and widths... an arboreal paradise. "Designed by a Wookiee Jedi... it reminds me a lot of Kashykk, where I spent some time."

8. BluJediLapis

Dec 9, 2000
    Well, there were no jungles on Dathomir, but...
    ::Lapis crouches, and rockets up to a trapeeze-ish bar about five feet away from Stardreamer, and hangs from her knees::

So, whats the game?
    ::she then notices that it is the last song on the C.D. and yells down to the people below::
    Hey! Anyone have more musica?

Lapis
    "Luke Skywalker, I know what your getting for Christmas' 'Well, how do you know that?' 'I've felt your presents'"

9. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    ::Continues sparring with Lars through the deadly maze::

"Yes! You are correct, Thom. Lowbacca and I spent many hours designing the upper threshold of this room to accommodate Wookiees and other species who are proficient tree combat. We've spared no expense."

10. JediGemini

JediGemini Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 28, 2000
    "Did I hear someone say 'music'?" Gemini asks as she smiles. "Music is my middle name." And with that, she stops sparring with Autobot for a moment to take a cd out of the pocked of her Jedi cloak. Gemini uses the Force and tosses the cd to the cd player.
    "Let's get some rock and roll going," Gemini says as "Higher" by Creed blasts throughout the room.
    "Now that's more like it!"

11. AppearDreamer

AppearDreamer Jedi Youngling

Jan 14, 2001
    Lapis reaches with the force and pulls a case up to her hanging bar. Grabbing it, she flips onto a thin log, and grabs a pike out of her case.

"Whoa! A little high..." before throwing her stick up, and falling into a handstand on the log, grasping it with her hands.

"I really do still got it!"

((Lapis, also known as AppearDreamer))

12. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Tapping her right foot to the beat from Gemini's cd, Autobot slashes high at Gemini.

(Hey that rhymed!)

13. JediLars

Nov 27, 2000
    Mav and JediLars continue their fierce sparring match in the maze. "Say Mav your Jedi skills amaze me." "Lets really test our skills and add this to our sparring match", as energy bolts start firing at us while we continue sparring at each other . . .

JediLars

14. Stardreamer

Nov 26, 2000
    Stardreamer stirs from his lengthy meditation and opens his eyes to see Lapis hanging nearby. "Are you prepared? Then come and get me, if you can..." Quickly coming to his feet, he holds up two empty hands. "A simple game of tag; you are free to use whatever comes to hand, including your pike, but no lightsaber. Your goal is to stop me from reaching that observation balcony," and he points to a landing on the opposite wall, high above the training room floor. "Now then... ready, set, and... go!"

With a backwards leap, Thom catches hold of the bar behind him, tucks his legs up, and vaults to a nearby platform.

15. BluJediLapis

Dec 9, 2000
    Lapis smirks, "Hmmm.. Cat and Mouse, i like it.."
    She quickly shoulders her pike, and watches her opponent escaping. Making sure her feet won't slip, she takes a deep breath and runs from the end of the log shes standing on, and throws herself onto a hanging bar, latching on with her knees. Focusing, she pulls the rope about five feet away from her, and swings it towards her, swinging across ropes, and following Stardreamer, using the Force to guide her hands at an unnatural rate.
    "I got you now!"

Lapis

16. Stardreamer

Nov 26, 2000
    Watching Lapis on the ropes, Stardreamer cannot help but be impressed. "Very good," he says with a smile as she swings onto a nearby crossbeam. "But the chase isn't over yet... feel the Force around us. Listen to what it tells you..."

At that point, the last rope that Lapis used swings back behind her and begins snaking around her feet.

17. BluJediLapis

Dec 9, 2000
    Her eyes widening, Lapis gives a yelp as she sees the ropes ensnare her.
    "Think fast, girl. We got a problem here!"

Looking around, she spies her only escape (okay, well, maybe not the ONLY escape), and grabs her pike out of its place. She hops around and grabs the top of the rope that is snaking itself around her, and pulls the rest of her body up to view her feet.
    "There is no rope..." She grabs the pike and jams it into the coiled rope, releasing it from the Force grip, and begins to fall, but grabs a ring hanging from the ceiling.
    "Okay, now I'm a little mad." She stands up on the hanging ring, and stares intently at the platform holding Stardreamer, ropes holding the platform in the air begin to twist and shake, making the platform stable no longer.
    "Okay, now were a little more even." She moves to a beam attached to a wall, and continues the chase.

Lapis

18. Stardreamer

Nov 26, 2000
    With the platform shifting beneath him, Stardreamer takes a second to gauge his surroundings. Bars and ropes on either side, plenty of places to go in the short term... unfortunately, his goal was the observation balcony. That was set into the opposite wall, about twenty feet from the edge of the "jungle".

And between him and that edge, Lapis was waiting.

Suddenly he felt the platform tilt and leapt for a nearby rope....

19. BluJediLapis

Dec 9, 2000
    (bumpeth)
    From her position on the beam, she watches Stardreamer swinging on a rope.
    "Okay, what the heck do i do now?"
    She puzzles a moment, and jumps to a platform a few feet in front of him. "Aww, man. And i even lost my pike for this." She sits, waiting for someone to make the next move.

Lapis
    "Hey, look, its a Pajama drug..."

20. Stardreamer

Nov 26, 2000
    "Having fun yet?" asked Stardreamer as he swung lazily in front of Lapis. "Catch me if you can!" With those words of challenge, he began climbing the rope, hand over hand, with surprising speed. Without looking to see his opponent's reactions, he reached the top and leapt across to one, then another crossbeam. Finally he ended up at the same spot where Lapis' pike lay next to a coil of rope. "You lost something... mind if I borrow it?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.