main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TV Extra's wanted in the North West

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by Ranouch_Heath, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranouch_Heath

Ranouch_Heath Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2006
    BBC - Waterloo Road
    Are you based in the North West or near Rochdale if so we will soon be selecting people to take part in this School TV drama series Waterloo Road.

Roles include: Teenagers, teachers, policemen, hospital staff, governors, jo-public & council estate people and more.

Please make sure your profile is up to our standard for advice please email info@universalextras.co.uk

2. stoney2005

stoney2005 Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2007
    dear sir/madam

im sending this in responds to u that i myght be considerd possible to fill 1 of yr postions on yr up comeing project and i have sean the program a few times and i have always wonderd if i have wat is needed to be on camra in a tv program if there is a possibiity of a follow up to this email then i would be truly greaitfull with yr time and pations with this willing novice .

respectfully
    lenny mitton

3. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Hi there, and welcome. I suggest you send your request to the email given in the post above :)

4. Ranouch-Heath

Ranouch-Heath Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2007
    You will find if you live near Manchester, leeds, or London you will find Universal extras rather good I doubt you need to forward them a e-mail all the info is on there main page.
    http://www.universalextras.co.uk/

failing that here is a better More up-dated TV/Film Extra's site
    http://www.starnow.co.uk/

5. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    You have to pay to join Starnow though

6. Ranouch-Heath

Ranouch-Heath Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2007
    Nothing comes Cheap these's days But if your lucky sometimes there are parts going around the Uk you just need to look around The best site for this is www.gumtree.com (London or Manchester search area)
    Key words to put in the search box are

Actor/Extra

Film/Tv

Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.