main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist Twi'leks and More: (9/26/10) -- 1 Year Later, It's My Birthday Again - Massage Time!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Giolon05, Nov 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Giolon05

Giolon05 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2005
    Five months is too long between updates!

Apologies must come later, because I have 5 minutes to get this up. It's my annual birthday render to myself featuring Daru on a lovely beach - topless (no actual nudity, don't get too excited, lol)!

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-Bday09-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image

And you can probably see Lana in the background over on the edge. I did a close up of her a couple weeks ago, see here:

[image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/New-Lana-Bikini-V2-Tn.jpg]
    Full Image

More to come very, very soon!

2. kikichan

kikichan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2009
    very nice Giolon ^____^ your girls is all very pretty, and the color very nice too ^^
    how do these girls have such big breasts ? :p *is jealous* [face_laugh]

edit >> I can't believe I forget to say "happy birthday", sorry [face_blush]

3. shinigami-orihime

shinigami-orihime Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2009
    Wow! Your work is fantastic! :D
    I love all of them, but my favourite by far is your Tenel Ka. I LOVE it! [face_love] She is beautiful, and her stance and stare are giving off a more than competent and formiddable vibe. She's everything a Queen should be. Wonderful work on the lightsaber hilt as well.

I can't wait to see more work from you! =D=

4. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Nice shot of Daru! :D

And a happy birthday to you. :)

5. nelsonclassic

nelsonclassic Jedi Youngling

Oct 29, 2009
    Hi !!
    Great work..I liked your art work..That's why thought to reply..
    Really awesome.
    Waiting for something more interesting..

Regards,
    Nelson
    Wedding Theme

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    A belated happy birthday to you.

7. Lunarwolf79

Lunarwolf79 Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2010
    Forgive me if this has been mentioned before but I did a search and it got a bit confused :S I swear I did try to read through the thread, but its 24 pages! 24!! the lines began to blur...

Hi Giolon05. (and everyone else ;))

First of all, excellent work! These images are stunning and more than a little inspirational! I'm very, very new to the Forum (found it today).

I was wondering if you could offer me some advice please? I'm currently working with Daz3d's Daz Studio and am attempting to make a Togruta for a Star Wars: The Old Republic Guild Website banner but am having real problems :S

I'm not versed in modelling or anything like that, I tend to buy models and modify them to what I need but have struggled to find any Togruta Head Tails :S

The best I've been able to do is use 4x "lekku" (from Northwatcher's free lekku package) but it looks far from correct; here is the first stage of my work so far (no face markings etc)

[image=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a114/wayman/Togrutanolight.jpg]

I've seen your *gorgeous* image on a "grown up" Ashoka and was wondering how you did the head-tails? Any advice or even pointing me in the right direction would be really appreciated! (incidently that model in my image is Vic3 - I do have Vic4 but am using that model as I have appropriate clothing models to use with it).

Thanks in advance for any help whatsoever!

- Lunarwolf79

By the way This webcomic and This calendar is the usual weird stuff I get up to :)

8. Darth_Yuthura

Darth_Yuthura Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2007
    This is a reply too long delayed. I wasn't even aware that your artwork was on display on this site, or I would have left comments earlier.

I absolutely am taken by your creations and recognize how much time and effort goes into each one. I for one greatly appreciate each update and look forward to the next update. If not here, then on your site.

I just wanted to thank you for the vast archive you've created for all to appreciate.

9. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Unlocked and bumped at Original Poster's request.

10. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    It's inadvertently been a year since my last real post here, and for that I'm sorry! I was trying to wait for the Board move that was coming, and then still coming, and then still coming - and then it was my birthday and I find my thread locked from inactivity! A mod unlocked the thread for me, but doing so caused the original post to be frozen (a "feature" of the moderating tools). In the meantime, only a moderator can edit the original post and its title.

Anyhow, since it's my birthday, that means it's time for my annual render celebrating the occasion. This time, it's a massage!

Twi'lek Birthday Massage
    [image=http://www.radiantcg.com/HiRes/thumb/Daru-Lana-Massage-Chair-Tn.jpg]
    Click Here Full Image

If you travel over to my site, you'll find several updates from the past year that haven't made their way here. I plan to do so once the Admins and I can figure out the status of my thread!

Thank you all for looking. :)

11. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
  12. Iryla

Iryla Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    As always very good work :)
    It's good to see you still making your artwork here.

13. Giolon05

Nov 3, 2005
    Thank you both. :) Unfortunately it seems I'm going to have to start a new thread. There's no way for me to edit the original post any longer. When the time comes I'll post a link to the new thread here, and ask that mods lock the current thread.

Here is the location of my new thread: http://boards.theforce.net/fan_art/b10020/31447848/

Please visit it for all my lastest updates!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.