main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Twin Chapters

Discussion in 'Archive: Poland' started by Jaina_Mirax, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Mirax

Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Hey all!

Just a short notice:
    After discussion between FF RSA/GSA/CR in the OFH we have decided to introduce a FF Chapter Twinning Programme to build bridges between chapters all over the World.

The programme aims to increase relations and diversity between chapters by forming a close 'alliance' between two boards that usually would never have met. This starts virtually, but could ultimately end up in real life meets and the inclusion of your twinned chapter in the header of your board

The scheme is totally voluntary and very simple. If you wish for your chapter to be included in this programme tell your CR or contact either UK RSA Sebulba_Sloan or me, Jaina_Mirax! Hopefully when we have enough chapters we can start to pair them off with each other, which can be done randomly or with consultation with the chapters in question. Nothing will be done without the full consent of both chapters.

I hope you'll be a part of this project,

-Jaina_Mirax

P.S.: The text above was originally written by Sebulba_Sloan, I just modified it a little :)

2. Spooky_21

Spooky_21 Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2003
    hey this is not a bad idea:) tell me more:) and maybe tell me where you from and what is your name:)) my is Przemek and i'm a law student:))) i live in poland's capital warsaw and you?:)

3. Jaina_Mirax

Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    sorry for not replying sooner:

the goal of the programme is to form a closer bond between various chapters from all over the world.
    basically it's like twin cities in real live.
    My hometown for example is the sister-city of Chicago, Leon, St. Petersburg and some other cities.

we want people from different areas, possibly countries/continents to interact.

one way would be to create a "embassy" on the other chapters board. to keep in touch, get to know them, maybe even take part in one of their meetings. see what FF means in other cities/countires/continents.

so far we have about 22 different chapters that want to participate.

4. Jedi-Adam

Jedi-Adam Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2003
    I think it is a fantastic Idea ;-) Can you tell more about it ??
    I am from Gdynia in Poland ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.