main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Unbelievable!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Talon_Wolfe, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    What a great film!

It was really good meeting some of you.

I want to see AotC again NOW.

2. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    O.K.
    Lets go see it again tonight, in full costume again.

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I haven't taken my costume off yet! I'm going as Yoda for ep3 that's for sure! Hey did anyone check the paper today for our pics?

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I did not see our pics in the RJ.

Welcome to fanforce, Moka and GersonSith!

5. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I decided not to make another thread on how great this movie was, and just give my opinions in the longest one... this one.

That movie reminded me why I love Star Wars. I mean, I never doubted my love of the series, but I forgot what made me like it. Lately most of my Star Wars discussions were on defending the Phantom Menace (which I enjoyed despite the long eared destroyer of the Republic), or defending myself whenever I tell someone that my least favorite OT movie was Empire Strikes Back (which seems to be the avarage fan's favorite movie). Attack of the Clones gave me the spark that I first got when I saw A New Hope as a mature viewer (though some will argue the validity of my use of mature even today). It had everything a Star Wars movie should have:
    • An Epic Story

• Romance

• Awsome Action

• Plot Twists

• Humor

• A Lightsaber Battle Better Than The Last One

That's all you need, and AotC had it all and more. They added things like Political Intrigue, Technological Details (namely the Cloning Process), and Dramatic Irony that can only be done in prequal form. This could be the best Star Wars movie I have ever seen, and while it will be hard to put it at the top of the list, it definatly has a chance.

:D I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.