main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit university of sanbra guide to intelligent life: the chiss

Discussion in 'Literature' started by jacktherack, Dec 7, 2012.

1. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    I was recently looking at the article for one of my favorite minor eu characters, spiker and noticed that one of the sources for it was (thread title) i've never heard anyone talk about it or found any excerpts from it. does anyone have a copy of star wars gamer 5 and can upload scans or post a link to what it says? *EDIT* enough talking about your experiences wearing bra's at the beach... SANBRA!

2. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    University of Sandbra? Sounds uncomfortable.

Zorrixor and TrakNar like this.
  3. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I get a sandbra after body-surfing at the beach. It's not pleasant.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  4. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    *facepalm* myself.... oh great... i meant sanbra... this topic is totally going to be derailed.

5. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Perhaps a mod should fix the title of this thread before bad things really start happening?

6. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    And ruin all the fun?

TrakNar likes this.
  7. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    But it fits your username so well !

Mazzic likes this.
  8. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    Fixed. But now this is a thread to discuss San Hill's designer brand of super-sexy Muun lingerie, right?

In seriousness: I have the Gamer in question. I don't have time to upload scans, but I could answer any specific questions you might have.

Zorrixor likes this.
  9. AnnaRe

AnnaRe Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2012
    I'm sorry, I don't have that magazine. But it's nice to see another Spiker fan here :)
    Have you read about the suggestion about a connection between him and Ryder Windham's Chiss character Nuru Kungurama? It's on his wookipedia page now. personally I thinks it's very cool :cool:

10. AnnaRe

AnnaRe Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2012
    By the way, I'm curious: what made you become a Spiker fan Jacktherack? I'm excited to have found another one beside myself, since Spiker is such a minor character and few even seem to know who he is. :D