main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Upcoming events for the Eastern Rim!!!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    It looks like the general consensus at the meeting was for a go on a few things that were brought up, and I just wanted to post them here to whet your appetite!

We are going to have some paintball fun, and some putt putt fun in the near future! We are going to raid the local putt putt venue here in Rocky Mount before it gets too cold to get outside, and it will be the Dark side vs. the Light side! Look for a day of fun and merriment coming to our Fanforce very soon!

Also coming to a galaxy near you, we are going to make a trip to the most awesome paintball store in the business, Force of Nature! David (the store owner) has speedball and rec ball fields and we are going to spend a day throwing some paint around and having a blast! Folks, you will NOT want to miss this one, because you havent SEEN fun until you play this game. Trust me, its more fun than shooting Womp rats in your T-16! David has the masks and guns to rent if you dont already have one, so all you will really need is clothes you dont mind getting dirty, your trust lightsaber, and YOU!

Sound like fun? You bet! More info to follow soon, and I look forward to seeing you all at these fun events!

JediRiff

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Ummmm, paintball... sounds like a great way to take out your anger... let it flow.... "Join me and we shall rule the galaxy...." Oh ummm, /grin. Sounds like a great way to spend the day, yeah that's it ;).

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.