main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming movies

Discussion in 'Archive: York/Lancaster, PA' started by Jedipete33, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Hi everyone I was thinking that now that it is coming up on the fall season all the major movies will be coming out. Like Resident Evil 2, Sky Captain, and The Incredibles. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in seeing any of the movies together in the coming months as a group.

2. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
    What is the incredibles?

3. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    WHAT!!! You don't know what the Incredibles is. Why it's Pixar's next big movie since Finding Nemo. This is one of my most anticipated movies of the year. All of Pixar's movies are funny and well written and this looks to continue that.

Oh yeah the movies about a family of superheroes that come out of retirment to fight a growing evil. If you've seen the preview of it you know it's gonna be great. The one were the guy is struggling to put on his belt. Pure genius!

4. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    The Incredibles looks to be a great movie! Samuel L. Jackson is in it as one of the superheroes (though not one of the family) and the trailer where it shows his character is even better than the one with the guy struggling to get into his costume!

Go to: http://www.theincredibles.com forthe official site, or go to: http://www.pixar.com/theater/trailers/incredibles/ for clips, teasers and trailers for the movie.

5. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    Just to let everyone know George Lucas' first movie THX1138 comes out this weekend in theaters. If its playing in the area I may check it out.

And does anyone want to go see RE2 this weekend? I plan on seeing it Saturday or Sunday.

6. Jedipete33

Jul 26, 2004
    I saw RE2 today and I have to say it was pretty good. Heck even my mom liked it! If you liked the first or AVP I suggest going to see the movie.

PS - The NEMESIS is the coolest creature since the Predator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.