main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Upcoming Star Wars Events in Huntsville

Discussion in 'Archive: Huntsville, AL' started by Fetthunter1, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fetthunter1

Fetthunter1 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2004
    The 501st Legion will be attending the following events in Huntsville. We hope to see you there!

9/21/04: Best Buy - "Star Wars Original Trilogy DVD Release Day" - ~5PM-whenever

10/9/04: Sci-Quest - "Aliens & Asteroids" event - 10AM-3PM

10/23/04: Big Spring Park - "The Down Syndrome Society Buddy Walk" - 9AM-12PM

10/30/04: Jones Valley Target Shopping Center - "Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk" - 9AM-12PM

11/27/04: Toys R Us - "Toys for Tots" toy drive - 10AM-4PM

12/4/04: Parkway Place Mall - "Make-A-Wish Foundation "Stories of Light" 2005 Campaign kick-off" - 10AM-4PM

12/18/04: VonBraun Center - "Huntsville Havoc hockey game & toy drive" - 6PM-10PM

"Fetthunter" [BH-3473]
    Huntsville, AL
    Fetthunter@gmail.com

The 501st Legion
    Southern Outpost
    www.501stso.com

2. Fetthunter1

Fetthunter1 Jedi Youngling

Sep 14, 2004
    NOTE:

The Best Buy DVD release event has been changed to the following:

9/25/04: Best Buy - "Star Wars Original Trilogy DVD Release Day" - 10AM-3PM

Hope to see you there!

3. Haydens_Padawan

Haydens_Padawan Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2004
    I talked to the Scout Trooper at the Havoc game. I was in the mascot outfit. I figured you guys were from the 501st. All your costumes were awesome and you guys did a great job. And I think our little "scrum" got on a news camera. :)

4. DVDMaster

DVDMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2003
    Well I was the TK trooper with the Santa hat on. Had no idea that Chaos was one of us! Glad we could come out & share the game with y'all. From what I could overhear from the Fire Ants locker room, they were really confused over the SW presence at the game. [face_laugh]

5. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Hey! The Mascot IS a Star Wars fan AND on the TFN boards :) Cool! Hopefully our Biker Scout (Craig) will get the memo of your post and get on the boards here. :p Good to see others trooping events....even if they aren't in Star Wars garb!

--Ryan

PS: I was Obi-Wan Kenobi at the Huntsville game.

6. ryukumon

ryukumon Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    Yes very cool that Chaos is one us. I was Vader at the event and I've never dropped a puck before.

Actually I think a lot of people were confused by our presence. [face_laugh]

E

7. trooperscout

trooperscout Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2004
    Cool! Chaos is a SW fan! I enjoyed talking to ya Sat. night at the game. Glad to see you're a fellow fan of both the Havoc and SW. Come up and talk to us sometime during the games. 3 of us that were at the game sat. night in costume, are also known as the "Horn Section" during the havoc games.

8. Haydens_Padawan

Haydens_Padawan Jedi Youngling

Dec 19, 2004
    I think a lot of people were confused by your presence. :) I'm not Chaos all the time. I'm the "short Chaos." At least that's what the players and some fans call me. Normally I'm with the Wolfpack. I'm the girl with the "A" on my jacket. Sure, I'll come and visit you. Where's the "Horn Section?" lol.

9. SithLord631

SithLord631 Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2005
    hey all...i'm moving down to anniston in september...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.