main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Update of the Janers :)

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by UniversalDestiny, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Hello Everyone,

It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too long since I updated my status on the boards and down in Pembroke. I do apologize because I have been very busy in my classes and workload from those classes that I barely even have time to breathe.

Anyways, I just finished Spring Semester a few weeks ago with a 3.5 GPA and a 3.5 overall GPA at the University of North Carolina, Pembroke. I took two upper level histories, two upper level Education classes and one philosophy class. In total, I have written over 20 papers this semester and the majority of them were six to seven pagers. I managed to get A's on all of them, which given the workload from the classes I don't see how I could've done it.

Currently, I'm in my third run of Economics and so far it has been easy. I'm hoping to make at least a B in this class if not an A. So far things seem to be a little bit easier at the 'broke rather than at State. At this rate, I only have a year and a half before I move up to Raleigh to start teaching. YAY!

Well that's just a brief update on where I've been and what I've been doing the past few months. I know I'll be seeing some of you next month at the wedding so I'll talk to ya then.

Yours Truly,

the Janers

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Hail and fair travels O great Janers from the alternate universe of Pembroke. Glad to see you have reached your potential as a great historian / teacher. Most impressive GPA, too, kiddo. I just finished my 2nd semester at the Jedi Academy of Durham Tech and have finished so far with a 3.21 GPA in Clinical Trials Regulations and Anatomy and Physiology II. Not as good as yours, oh great master, but respectable. Can't wait to see you at the wedding.

Donster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.